Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Advice On Website Building! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice On Website Building! (441 Views)

Need Ecurrency Exchange Script For Website Building / Question On Website Stats / Donation Integration On Website.. How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Website Building! by PRYCE(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please folk in the house, experienced webmasters I need some tutelage on website building. I just bought my domain from GoDaddy. I need advice on the type of website best for music downloads and music video downloads. I'm pretty inexperienced but a willing and quick learner. Thanks!
Re: Advice On Website Building! by Dmayor7(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
well some people use wapka to develop their site.. You can go to www.wapka.mobi.

Then, others use wordpress or blogger. You can go to www.wordpress.org or www.blogger.com

While the rest code their own site..

It depend on how you want it...

Do you want to learn how to code a website from the scratch? That is do you want to learn web designing?

If so, then read this post about [url=w3programs.com/teach-yourself-web-designing-vs-wysiwyg-programs/]teach yourself web designing vs wysiwyg programs[/url]. It is a step to the right direction and points to resources that will aid you.

Also, if you only want to own a blog or build your site using a cms, i will recommend how to start a blog online for you.

It is a complet giude on owning your own blog and getting it up and running.

See you at the top...

(1) (Reply)

delete plz / learn and contact us on website designing!! / Want Your Site To Show On Google,yahoo And Bing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.