Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. (796 Views)

Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? / Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k / Interesting Applications That Every Phone Should Have. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by mediaisland: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pls my android is crazy, the internet connection is terrible (both on mtn ,glo and airtel). despite having tried all the gprs settings. some one told me its the apps, and I deleted all my installed apps. it even operates commands sometimes without my permission. not up to 3 months I bought it. please what should I do , help me. thanks 4 your replies.
Re: Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by Tnycee(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
How is anyone possibly going to help you when you haven't provided detail such as : brand, version of android, condition of phone(rooted or not), etc. do this and get back to me
Re: Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by RobinHez(m): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Do a complete wipe! i.e. hard factory reset
Re: Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by mediaisland: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Tnycee:
How is anyone possibly going to help you when you haven't provided detail such as : brand, version of android, condition of phone(rooted or not), etc. do this and get back to me
mtn smart mini, not rooted.
Re: Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by mediaisland: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:
Do a complete wipe! i.e. hard factory reset
please how do I do that?
Re: Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by Panshow(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2015
If you say the Internet connection is terrible, is it very slow or its not connecting at all?.

First of all, you need to be sure that your connection is on 3G not GPRS. You can know that from your network status bar if it's showing H, H+ 3G or E.. If it's showing E, it means that your connection is on GPRS and of course it's going to be very very slow. Then you'll need to go back to your settings and change it to 3G.

If you are using glo network, you should know that glo have different Internet configurations for different tariff/data plan. So you'll need to get the one that is the exact setting for the plan you're using.

Lastly, did you ever install any tweaking apps such as freedom app? Cos these apps sometimes have the tendency to alter your network configuration, that even if you uninstall them, you'll still be having network issues unless you follow the appropriate procedure in in order to resolve it.
Re: Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by mediaisland: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
correct! you saved me, the signal has always been E . n av always been using your freedom, droid VPN etc. but let me see to it, thanks.
Re: Please Anybody That Knows Android Phone Should Run To My Aid.. by Tnycee(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Go to your app setting and delete cache.... if that doesn't solve your problem, then do a factory/ hard reset.

cheers

mediaisland:
mtn smart mini, not rooted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy The Innjoo Max? / How To Expand Android RAM / Whatsapp For Android Gets Updated, Adds New Emoji And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.