Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k (2117 Views)

As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hi fellow Nairalanders.. ..i have a budget of 135k to purchase a new phone but due to the number of phones coming out daily I'm confused on the one to buy... I kindly need suggestions and if possible first hand experience with the suggested phones.. .thanks sad sad
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by emamos: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
Hi fellow Nairalanders.. ..i have a budget of 135k to purchase a new phone but due to the number of phones coming out daily I'm confused on the one to buy... I kindly need suggestions and if possible first hand experience with the suggested phones.. .thanks sad sad
bro kay,just let me have your old phone wen you finally buy new one. Thankz.

4 Likes

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by teemanbastos(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
maybe HTC.. but dash me your soon-to-be ex phone o.. may i also dash my younger bro dis tecno m3 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
teemanbastos:
maybe HTC.. but dash me your soon-to-be ex phone o.. may i also dash my younger bro dis tecno m3 grin grin

New Nokia 3310, or bold2

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by kollyp2000(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Infinix Zero 4 Plus... Best phone

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
emamos:
bro kay,just let me have your old phone wen you finally buy new one. Thankz.
No problem sir.. .it's infinix note 3.. So you may like it... smiley smiley
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by CICERO09(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
zero 4 plus

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
teemanbastos:
The only thing that puts me off HTC is their battery and resale value.. . angry angry

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
kollyp2000:
Infinix Zero 4 Plus... Best phone
Thanks and that's also the suggestion I've been getting from people around me.. .seems it's another dope phone too
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by emamos: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

No problem sir.. .it's infinix note 3.. So you may like it... smiley smiley
bros kay,i like it .thanks..presently usin N70.(symbian] May God bless you more and more..Nigbawo ni kin ma reti e.
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by teemanbastos(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

The only thing that puts me off HTC is their battery and resale value.. . angry angry
true .. .

2 Likes

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
emamos:
bros kay,i like it .thanks..presently usin N70.(symbian] May God bless you more and more..Nigbawo ni kin ma reti e.
I'll notify you sir once I've purchased the highly suggested zero 4 Plus.. . smiley smiley
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by emamos: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

I'll notify you sir once I've purchased the highly suggested zero 4 Plus.. . smiley smiley
thanks & more blessin
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by teemanbastos(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
emamos:
thanks & more blessin
lucky man.

StillAwaitingMyluckyday
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by emamos: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
teemanbastos:
lucky man.

StillAwaitingMyluckyday
urs wil surely come.
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
May God bless us all smiley smiley
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Jefersoun: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
You can checkout gionee m6

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by teemanbastos(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jeffboi:

New Nokia 3310, or bold2
cool

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by princemillla(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Listen to to word of elders.... Infinix note 4plus is the answer to your question. You can as well check the overhyped techno cx. But 4plus is my sure bet
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Cassie75: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
I think u should go to xiaomi thread here and check it out. The phones sold here are highly overrated. There u have people "unboxing" so many new phones they just bought and their strength. Don't let anyone talk u into buying any phone rather take your time & read up on the xiaomi thread then tank me later. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
enjoy good value for money n get itelS31

2 Likes

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Cassie75:
I think u should go to xiaomi thread here and check it out. The phones sold here are highly overrated. There u have people "unboxing" so many new phones they just bought and their strength. Don't let anyone talk u into buying any phone rather take your time & read up on the xiaomi thread then tank me later. Cheers

Please can you recommend a particular phone made by them.. I prefer the note series mostly cos of size
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Cassie75: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Check out mi5s plus 4gb ram 128gb rom 5.7",snapdragon 821 fingerprint quick charge.(aliexpress) I still say read up about any phone u are willing to put quite that sum on or better still read up xiaomi thread .cheers
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by salawustyles(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
bro i wish i had kind of money to buy fone ooo just check out d samsung galaxy j7 prime

1 Like

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Cassie75: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Saw you on xiaomi thread,pls don't run away ooo. if u don't have "energy" to wait & trustin issues u can look for the old guys there to get the phone for u but pls read and know the trusted ones there like gptech etc cheers
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cassie75:
Saw you on xiaomi thread,pls don't run away ooo. if u don't have "energy" to wait & trustin issues u can look for the old guys there to get the phone for u but pls read and know the trusted ones there like gptech etc cheers

Look I've actually seen names like princetom1 gptech grandmufti and a couple oth3r names on Nairaland very well so the trust na small thing.. ..im thinking on getting MI 5s plus through princetom1.. .
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
try Samsung Galaxy J7 prime, you will not regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by emamos: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Look I've actually seen names like princetom1 gptech grandmufti and a couple oth3r names on Nairaland very well so the trust na small thing.. ..im thinking on getting MI 5s plus through princetom1.. .
still following u lyk aide de camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Gptech(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Beast! Real beast! That's a flagship. I won't be stingy with the truth, the zero 4 plus is only comparable to the redmi note 4 mediatek version,which is just a midrange device.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Nsonaso(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
https://www.nairaland.com/3687743/get-it-cheap-us-china
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by Khady99(f): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
You can try any of the Gionee products. Tested and Trusted!
Re: Advice: Please What Phone Should I Buy Within The Range Of 135k by koskilala: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

You even went over in your budget..go for tecno PhonePad 3. Smooth like a gentle flowing river

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Pro VS Tecno Cx Air.. Which Is Better?? / Gionee M6 Plus Review: Specifications And Price / Nokia X5!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.