Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds (992 Views)

Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by gedtalks(m): 2:12am On Jun 13, 2015
Yesterday makes my 1,045+....bad experience of sheer arrogance with a lady banker and still counting. Now ladies don't get me wrong; I'm not saying you shouldn't work in the bank. I just feel that certain professions or positions should be left for men only.... because of how that seat in the air-conditioned office gets into your heads - or okay this applies to 99% of you.

After my last bad experience with one bloated-up toad female banker, (by the way I guess she is the only educated person in her extended family, and this is her first time to sit in an A/C room), I have sworn that :

[size=16pt]I WILL NEVER MARRY A LADY BANKER. AND I PRAY TO GOD: PLEASEEEE!!!! LORD LET NOT MY WIFE EVER GET RICHER THAN ME, LEST IT GETS INTO HER HEAD.[/size]

I don't see how a woman who gets wealthier than her husband cry will ever submit to him. Anyone with a contrary view, please be my guest.
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 13, 2015
they can be so so annoying
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by Cutehector(m): 4:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Very annoying... I duno if its a crime in their village to be polite and calm.. As if say na fight...

Esp their female customer service staff...
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by INTROVERT(f): 5:11am On Jun 13, 2015
I was waiting to hear what you both did wrong but alas nothing.. If you feel that you are on you right you could always ask to speak to the head of operations or maybe the manager.

Anyways I apologize onher behalf but imagine banks without ladies, imagine a world without ladies.
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by Sommyangel(f): 5:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Very true, One kept me at her counter for up to 30mins.. Was red with anger.. Don't know why they are always angry and rude
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by gedtalks(m): 5:18am On Jun 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
I was waiting to hear what you both did wrong but alas nothing.. If you feel that you are on you right you could always ask to speak to the head of operations or maybe the manager.

Anyways I apologize on her behalf but imagine banks without ladies, imagine a world without ladies.

"Did wrong ??"... If you are a banker, which part of "the customer is always right don't you understand". Banks without arrogant ladies will surely do better than those with arrogant ladies... just as polite ladies keep their husbands and maintain a peaceful home
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by robinicule(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2015
ladies and gentlemen its there default settings. aint nothing u can do about it
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by gedtalks(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2015
Okay let me tell you how I treated one of them alas. Unfortunately for some of them, they've met the few words of my terrible and sarcastic tongue which has a very terrible lasting sting.

I was standing on the line and was not looking when she wanted to attend to me.

Banker girl (looking at me with "disgust" she said):- see this one .

Me: (replying calmly, loudly with an emotionless face):- Go and shave your chest hair (she actually had visible hairs on her chest), then I walked out of the bank.

She: (became speechless like an electrocuted animal)

That girl will NEVER FORGET ME IN HER WORKING LIFE. I smashed the bloated toad with just three words.
Re: How we View Female Bankers. Naija guys SPEAK their minds by gedtalks(m): 5:43am On Jun 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!! Key Account Representative at ATC Nigeria / Photo: JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Constructs A Beautiful Duplex / See The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.