Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? (2050 Views)

How Buhari Tackled Recession Caused By Jonathan In One Year – Femi Adesina / 10 Ways Buhari Has Tackled Corruption Without Anti Graft Agencies – Presidency / We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by Kennywills7(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't know about u guys but light has not improved in my area in warri rather its kind of getting worst because we don't see light more than 3hrs in 24hrs and at times we don't see light at all

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Light has improved here in Ilorin tremendously,i was asking someone this morning what could have been the reason
Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by Babacele: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2015
omenka:
I was patiently waiting for someone to write this and I wasn't disappointed.

You know, the only way some people would come to terms with the fact no one sabotaged Jonathan's efforts is if Buhari as well fails woefully. Otherwise, if he succeeds in any area, especially electricity and security, they'd say APC were the people behind the ex-President's failure, and now they are in control, they've "called their boys to order". cheesy

What can I say?? We just have to live with you guys. smiley
Let us even admit this saTanoid blatant lie from hell as truth, then it shows that GEJ wasn't fit to be president if he couldn't use the enormous power we Nigerians had submitted to him through d ballot to handle the different security issues in the country.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by 3ace(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2015
It's a coincidence-it also happened under Jonathan's administration. Buhari couldn't have been responsible for that when he's yet to appoint a power minister.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by Enahi(f): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why are some Nigerians daft undecided I thought the Power sector has been Privatised in GEJ administration? What has a privatised entity got to do with the Government? Someone should please explain to me, because I don't understand you guys sad

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by luluosas(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Enahi:
Why are some Nigerians daft undecided I thought the Power sector has been Privatised in GEJ administration? What has a privatised entity got to do with the Government? Someone should please explain to me, because I don't understand you guys sad
Was generation privatized? Was transmission privatized? Please answer me. Thank you.
Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by Abagworo(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2015
Nothing has changed. Lets give them small time.
Re: Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently??? by ocelot2006(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2015
*GMB has done NOTHING/NADA/zilch. We don't even have a new power policy or even Minister. If praise is to go to anyone, it is GEJ for the improvements/upgrades. Until GMB surpasses GEJ'S installed generating capacity and actual generated power (5000MW and above), then know that GMB hasn't done zilch.

*Current improvements have absolutely nothing to do with the water levels at Kianji, Shiroro, and co. A majority of our power plants are GAS - fired plants, NOT hydroelectric plants.

*This has nothing to do with the "fear of GMB".

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Justice In Nigeria - Arrested Cultists Set Free?! / #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets / Exclusive Photos: Nigerian Soldiers Destroying Shiite Sites In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.