Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds (142320 Views)

My 2,000 Broiler Production Cycle / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
VACCINATION
There are some little mistakes we do while vaccinating that do lead to vaccine failure, possibly you maintained the cold chain and you checked the expiry date but your administration may be wrong.
*Never vaccinate with chlorinated water: This destroys or reduces the potency of the vaccine and that is why you must stabilize your water before using it. Avi blue or skimmed milk are been used in this sense to stabilize ur water before mixing in your vaccine and also make it safe for use.
*follow the measurement of diluent to be used: don't mix your vaccines with just any amount of water, there is a prescribed measurement which is 100dose to 1 liter of water.
*Withdraw all forms of antibiotics, virucidals ETC atleast 3days before vaccinating and administer multivitamins 24-48hrs after vaccination this will help boost the immunity of your birds and at the same time help them recover from vaccination stress.
*Never allow your vaccine pass the required time in your pen: its not a must for the birds to finish the whole vaccine solution dey only require little quantity and that is one reason for withdrawing water from them min 2-3hrs to vaccination time, never allow your vaccine use more dan 20min before you withdraw it from dem.
* Avoid spilling of vaccine in or around your pen this could lead a increase in the viral load of the environment capable of subduing the immunity of your birds. All vaccine vials or remainders should be burnt or buried.

For mentor-ship call/whatsapp 08160403222 THANKS. FOR STOPPING BY TO READ.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by MyHeroFred(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2016
How much is a carton of AGRITEED or ZARTECH DOC for Broilers. I intend to start by May 2nd for the East.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by MyHeroFred(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2016
How much is a carton of AGRITEED or ZARTECH DOC for Broilers. I intend to start by May 2nd for the Sallah sales. Would love to kick off with 50-100 birds. It's my first and I really intend to start small and learn the rudiments of Broilers Production.

Can anyone help with a cost of Total Project Expenditures from Day old to 9weeks. Thanks for the knowledge shared here, everyone has contributed immensely.

Right now am off to disinfect the pen and get it ready while I book for the birds to arrive on Monday. Here's my contact, 07064476804 kindly add me to the WhatsApp group here.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Theonlyson(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cossycute:
yes 24\7 so far they have consumed 7bags of super starter and 18bags of broiler finisher making it 25bags.The hatchery is Tunike“
But how did you mixed the concentrate with maize.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
MyHeroFred:
How much is a carton of AGRITEED or ZARTECH DOC for Broilers. I intend to start by May 2nd for the Sallah sales. Would love to kick off with 50-100 birds. It's my first and I really intend to start small and learn the rudiments of Broilers Production.

Can anyone help with a cost of Total Project Expenditures from Day old to 9weeks. Thanks for the knowledge shared here, everyone has contributed immensely.

Right now am off to disinfect the pen and get it ready while I book for the birds to arrive on Monday. Here's my contact, 07064476804 kindly add me to the WhatsApp group here.

If you are on whatsapp add 08160403222
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Phizzlephizz(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
MyHeroFred:

Bro one advice, buy ur stock from a renowned distributor, ask around properly, this is one place a lot of people miss it. If your breed stock is bad bros after your first trial I bet you wouldn't try poultry again. Make proper enquiries and from practical knowledge I think CHI is better in broiler than AGRITEED.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by dam4wummy(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2016
Phizzlephizz:

Bro one advice, buy ur stock from a renowned distributor, ask around properly, this is one place a lot of people miss it. If your breed stock is bad bros after your first trial I bet you wouldn't try poultry again. Make proper enquiries and from practical knowledge I think CHI is better in broiler than AGRITEED.

bro aw about farm support?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Phizzlephizz(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2016
dam4wummy:

bro aw about farm support?

I can't categorically say, I only speak about what I'm sure of
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by blazeee: 3:01am On May 06, 2016
Hello every one, I have actually been following this thread and i must say that i am really happy with the help each and every new bee is getting from here, I am new here so I have practically decided to start with 100 broiler, but the help I need is regarding their medication from week 1 to week 8...need the response asap....thnks
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2016
blazeee:
Hello every one, I have actually been following this thread and i must say that i am really happy with the help each and every new bee is getting from here, I am new here so I have practically decided to start with 100 broiler, but the help I need is regarding their medication from week 1 to week 8...need the response asap....thnks

U can WhatsApp 08160403222
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by blazeee: 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
Goldenboy842:

U can WhatsApp 08160403222
Thanks
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2016
blazeee:

Thanks

Its my pleasure.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by jay7(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2016
blazeee:
You can whatsapp me on 08070872196 for advice on vaccines and drugs e.t.c.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by blazeee: 7:26am On May 15, 2016
jay7:

You can whatsapp me on 08070872196 for advice on vaccines and drugs e.t.c.
Thanks
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by ubaka1000: 12:53pm On May 15, 2016
Great Thread
For those who are interested in proposing to go into Agro business, you would need a business plan do not just jump in and jump out, get a full market analysed plan to ensure your success.
You should get a copy of my farming business plan template that covers (rabbitry, poultry, fishery and snailery).. simply copy, edit and paste to suit your budget.
Or an already analysed business plan with all the details you require to get start in no time.This business plan covers all analysed data and market analysis for you to get started, it covers all you need in
• Executive Summary
• Company Overview
• Product & Service description,
• Industry and Market Analysis
• Sales Forecast and Marketing Strategy
• Management Summary
• Break-even Analysis
• Projected Cash Flow
• SWOT Analysis
• Income statement, Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statements
We make sure all delivery of documents are accurate and timely to suit you demand.
Add me on whatsapp ...08088388711.
To get your copy for just #3,999 for template and #4,999 a market analysed business plan now.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by jay7(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2016
Before I start my writeup i will entertain genuine corrections and constructive criticism I will not come here to condemn anyone but this is how an ideal feed Formula should look like am giving this broiler starter diet formula free if you need a formula based on the ingredients in your own environment contact me on whatsapp with 08070872196 or send me an email on ( juwonolusunle@gmail.com) but it comes with a price
You are free to present this feed Formula anywhere or quote me anywhere i am 95% sure of what am doing

This is for 100kg feed ration
( Maize=43%, Soybean full fat=26%, Groundnut cake=13%, blood meal=2, maize offal=6%, wheat offal=3%, rice offal=3%, bone meal=3%, methionine=0.25%, lysine=0.25%, Salt=0.25%, vitamin/mineral premix=0.25%)
Energy=2921.80, Crude protein=22.19, crude fibre=2.78

The above formula is for broilers stater diet and if you measure what is giving above and mix it will give you four bags of feed, if you need a new formula for broilers stater and finisher diet contact me, on how to mix and measure your feed you can also contact me through my whatsapp number, if you also need a practical guilde on broilers production, vaccination, drugs e.t.c you can also contact me on whatsapp with 08070872196 or send an email to ( juwonolusunle@gmail.com)

2 Likes

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by egopersonified(f): 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
I am a distributor of frozen chicken, please if you are in Benin and have dressed broilers from 2kg and above, send me an email at egopersonified04@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
Goldenboy842:
VACCINATION
There are some little mistakes we do while vaccinating that do lead to vaccine failure, possibly you maintained the cold chain and you checked the expiry date but your administration may be wrong.
*Never vaccinate with chlorinated water: This destroys or reduces the potency of the vaccine and that is why you must stabilize your water before using it. Avi blue or skimmed milk are been used in this sense to stabilize ur water before mixing in your vaccine and also make it safe for use.
*follow the measurement of diluent to be used: don't mix your vaccines with just any amount of water, there is a prescribed measurement which is 100dose to 1 liter of water.
*Withdraw all forms of antibiotics, virucidals ETC atleast 3days before vaccinating and administer multivitamins 24-48hrs after vaccination this will help boost the immunity of your birds and at the same time help them recover from vaccination stress.
*Never allow your vaccine pass the required time in your pen: its not a must for the birds to finish the whole vaccine solution dey only require little quantity and that is one reason for withdrawing water from them min 2-3hrs to vaccination time, never allow your vaccine use more dan 20min before you withdraw it from dem.
* Avoid spilling of vaccine in or around your pen this could lead a increase in the viral load of the environment capable of subduing the immunity of your birds. All vaccine vials or remainders should be burnt or buried.

For mentor-ship call/whatsapp 08160403222 THANKS. FOR STOPPING BY TO READ.

THNK YOU SO MUCH SIR FOR GUIDING ME , MY PRODUCTION WAS A BIG SUCCESS . GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by VeeWang(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2016
Name: Vee.Wang
Field: battery cage, broiler cage, pullet cage, hexagonal mesh manufacture
Address: Anping county, Hebei provice, China.
10 years experience on cage/ mesh production and export.
WhatsApp: +86 15028772103
Email: ivmeshmachine@foxmail.com
Free sample and quick quotation was available. Welcome to found me on WhatsApp or mail me.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
jusjuded:

THNK YOU SO MUCH SIR FOR GUIDING ME , MY PRODUCTION WAS A BIG SUCCESS . GOD BLESS YOU

U are welcome bro. I wish more youths can venture into broiler production. Within 3 months you in money if you do everything right. The market is always there. GOD bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Ifedayour007(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
jay7:
Before I start my writeup i will entertain genuine corrections and constructive criticism I will not come here to condemn anyone but this is how an ideal feed Formula should look like am giving this broiler starter diet formula free if you need a formula based on the ingredients in your own environment contact me on whatsapp with 08070872196 or send me an email on ( juwonolusunle@gmail.com) but it comes with a price
You are free to present this feed Formula anywhere or quote me anywhere i am 95% sure of what am doing

This is for 100kg feed ration
( Maize=43%, Soybean full fat=26%, Groundnut cake=13%, blood meal=2, maize offal=6%, wheat offal=3%, rice offal=3%, bone meal=3%, methionine=0.25%, lysine=0.25%, Salt=0.25%, vitamin/mineral premix=0.25%)
Energy=2921.80, Crude protein=22.19, crude fibre=2.78

The above formula is for broilers stater diet and if you measure what is giving above and mix it will give you four bags of feed, if you need a new formula for broilers stater and finisher diet contact me, on how to mix and measure your feed you can also contact me through my whatsapp number, if you also need a practical guilde on broilers production, vaccination, drugs e.t.c you can also contact me on whatsapp with 08070872196 or send an email to ( juwonolusunle@gmail.com)

Please I need the formula for finisher.
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
please I need a regular buyer for my broiler chickens in Niger state and Oyo state respectively. interested buyer can call or watzapp me on 08106819260
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
peterovanski:
We need a constant Supply of broilers in ikorodu for processing.the broiler should be atleast 6 weeks old and average of 2..5 to 3kg. If yoU are interested call me 08164157438

please I need a regular buyer for my broiler chickens in Niger state and Oyo state respectively. interested buyer can call or watzapp me on 08106819260
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Westrnzdbyd4lt:
Thank you sir for the response.Yes you are absolutely right. But farms in Abuja want cash. Since Im getting on credit more or less from Kaduna. I want to take advantage of that opportunity.
I actually have two hotels I supply to but size they require are 1.5-1.6kg dressed weight so I just supply them the likes of Zartech, Big sam etc

Although one restaurant wants 150 dressed birds of 1-1.3 kg so I will be giving them from that also.I just thot with the mallams i can sell faaster even if margin not much as long im able to sell off large volumes. Sometimes most of the restaurants and hotels never pay on time.
I recently just got a shop in Dutse and want to be selling only dressed farm fresh well packaged (shrink bags)with all the giblets included size 1-1.2kg perhaps if the mallam are not speaking good money I'll kill/dress them all and put in my cold room hopefully I will be able to sell all before year runs out. Any tip on strategic marketing will be appreciated smiley . Thank you for your time.

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omo17(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cossycute:
94birds
Hw much did u spend in total (cost of doc, feed nd drug) for dat 8 weeks. Tanks
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
jusjuded:

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
omo17:

Hw much did u spend in total (cost of doc, feed nd drug) for dat 8 weeks. Tanks

you can use 80k to grow 100 birds from day old to maturity, might be slightly higher if you buy feeds.

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omo17(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Goldenboy842:

you can use 80k to grow 100 birds from day old to maturity, might be slightly higher if you buy feeds.

Does it include cost of DOC?
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by jay7(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
omo17:

Yes 80k can raise 100 broiler birds including the drugs and vaccination if you adopt a proper management Provided you already have a building but mind you it is for 8 weeks that's 56days
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by aiotaq: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
You can equally post inquiries, training about agriculture at www.inat.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by Goldenboy842(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
omo17:

Yes, you might adjust your budget cus of inflation
Re: Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds by omo17(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Yes, you might adjust your budget cus of inflation
tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna / Cost Analysis For 1,000 to 3000 Poultry (layers) Capacity & Feed Mill In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.