Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry (16313 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Godsgift7837: 3:48pm On Mar 14
Davido’s aide, Israel DMW’s estranged wife, Sheila Courage has took the internet by storm as she she announced that she’s set to walk down the aisle again.
Sheila who could not contain her joy took to her Instagram page to share the news.

Israel had alleged that Sheila was not in love with him and only got married to him because of his wealth.

He also revealed that despite marrying her as a virgin, she was never satisfied in bed.

Sheila, however, informed the general public that she already returned back the bride price he paid.

Her proposal is coming shortly after the two shared their video traveling out of the country and many are assuming that’s where the event took place.

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by 190: 3:55pm On Mar 14
whos isreal?

6 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Jeon(f): 3:57pm On Mar 14
Chaii
More pains for Davido's houseboy.

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Pepperdemisback: 3:59pm On Mar 14
[Shey Isreal just swear for nothing ni?
Isreal go nearly die, cos he go swear till midnight today

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by nnadychuks(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14
She already was seeing this guy while she was married. Israel is a bad husband but the woman is worse

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Pepperdemisback: 4:01pm On Mar 14
Jeon:
Chaii

More pains for Davido's houseboy.
Curse go soon start, make everybody take head cover.
He will choose from the women entering his DM.

6 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by 190: 4:01pm On Mar 14
who the phuck are even these people

sheila ?

Isreal ?

Who are they?

Are they related to tinubu angry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Pepperdemisback: 4:04pm On Mar 14
nnadychuks:
She already was seeing this guy while she was married. Israel is a bad husband but the woman is worse
She might just be pulling his legs.
Isreal has over 300 women toasting him and probably seeing some of them too.
So, na 2 cut 4.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Jeon(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14
Pepperdemisback:
Curse go soon start, make everybody take head cover. He will choose from the women entering his DM.
😂

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Pepperdemisback: 4:07pm On Mar 14
190:
who the phuck are even these people

sheila ?

Isreal ?

Who are they?

Are they related to tinubu angry
No, they discovered The River Niger.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by 190: 4:16pm On Mar 14
Pepperdemisback:

No, they discovered The River Niger.

Interesting! undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Franzinni: 4:30pm On Mar 14
Ok... So what??
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by skj1377(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14
I think they call that a rebound!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by skj1377(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14
She is set to divorce before year end!

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by ValCon888: 5:05pm On Mar 14
She was probably smashing this mystery guy around the time she was with Israel.

Fear women!

38 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by talk2hb1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14
She has someone on the line all along

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Astra101: 5:16pm On Mar 14
But but but wait.... Who are these guys taking up used assets

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14
Any man that touches her dies- Israel DMW. Another evidence of Juju being a scam

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Savedday2: 5:51pm On Mar 14
Na till ashawo die na him her kpekus take dey rest!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Promismike(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14
Ok
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by PheelzAlmighty: 6:18pm On Mar 14
Things are happening..

Strange things are happening..
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by DenreleDave(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14
She is trying to use Israel head.....

And Israel sef too mumu.. Always behaving like a kid.....

Make Israel just behave like a man and stop jumping on the social media ranting..

Na woman suppose dey rant and misbehave for social media, not men

10 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Kizzygentle: 6:19pm On Mar 14
Someone should check up on Israel please.. No jokes... For real...

5 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Righteousness2(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14
What sort marriage is this?
Is this a Skit or what?
People dont Have fear of God ooo

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by tuoyoojo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14
Chai chai

Las Las e be like say swear nor dey work like that o

That marriage was really fast o

Make the bros man up and move on

For this case

Otilo

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Makunahatata: 6:20pm On Mar 14
Mtcheew
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14
Confused vagina

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by id4sho(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14
She had been seeing someone all along tongue
The new guy has to be very kiaful undecided

Most of this Fu<k boys are swindlers and top players.

3 Likes

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by olatade(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14
More YES to come
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by SPAMBOX7: 6:21pm On Mar 14
grin
Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by gift2xl: 6:22pm On Mar 14
Congratulations to her and more congratulations to future yesess again. I have secured my own future congratulations to her.

Mileage check very important.

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry by UselessBuharist: 6:22pm On Mar 14
I pity my generation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike / There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna / Bishop Oyedepo Cries While Giving Daughter Away (white Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.