Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south (2122 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
This two leaders of the SS in APC are really bunch of fools. What were these two fools doing when the SW tried to arrogate the VP and House speaker to themselves even when the south-south had a ranking APC member in the house I the person of Hon pally Iriase of Edo state.Tinubu had already cornered the VP and was greedily fighting for the speakership without even any deputy senate president of deputy speaker roles for the SE/SS legislators.

it appears these two fools are only good at betraying their brother.Even within their party they don't even bother fighting for their own regions.the NASS elections have come and gne and the Zone are not were not represented in the the leadership of both houses of legislature.

If Hon Pally Iriase does not emerge the House Majority leader,i would know that Oyegun,oshiomhole,Sylvia,Amaechi and other SS leaders in APC are just bunch of fools

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by donphilopus: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
@OP, shut up. I guess Amaechi, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Sylva and Oyegun asked Pally Iriase to step down for Gbajagbiamila? When it was obvious that he wouldn't win him, he had to step down for him. BTW, why are you so concerned about Edo? I thought prior to the Election you said PDP would win all the National Assembly seats in Edo! If they had truly won as you said, would Pally Iriase have had the chance to even be a member of the 8th House let alone contesting for Speaker? Abeg shove your caring attitude joor!!

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
My guy na u be fool, u dnt even knw anythng abt politics at all, just b'cos ss are oppotune to be in government 4 once has nw made a mandate dat d must be dis present government? No be d SS finishdis last trnure? Abeg go rest make we talk better things wey matter nw.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by ApcSucks: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
donphilopus:
@OP, shut up. I guess Amaechi, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Sylva and Oyegun asked Pally Iriase to step down for Gbajagbiamila? When it was obvious that he wouldn't win him, he had to step down for him. BTW, why are you so concerned about Edo? I thought prior to the Election you said PDP would win all the National Assembly seats in Edo! If they had truly won as you said, would Pally Iriase have had the chance to even be a member of the 8th House let alone contesting for Speaker? Abeg shove your caring attitude joor!!

Ok undecided
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by ionsman: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thunder faya you. Put your house in order before you poke nose into other peoples affairs
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by hardywaltz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
This chukwudi u still get mouth to talk.

All ur predictions have always been wrong from Stealer BMW Odua to Tambuwal to Jonathan.

Anybody u support either loses or is fired.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Really very frustrating how we have been left out in this, I'm not a fan of APC but I think a seat should be reserved for ss.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by chamboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
How by being in APC abi, u guys r funny... Dickson did nothing in bayelsa is an hero for being in PDP,

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
shegebanti:
My guy na u be fool, u dnt even knw anythng abt politics at all, just b'cos ss are oppotune to be in government 4 once has nw made a mandate dat d must be dis present government? No be d SS finishdis last trnure? Abeg go rest make we talk better things wey matter nw.
You are a very stupid and greedy fool. So because GEJ just finished his tenure means the SS should be relegated to the background in the allocation of offices.After Obasanjo left in 2007 did Bankole not become speaker? These useless so-called SS leaders in APC should bury their heads in shame

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
hardywaltz:
This chukwudi u still get mouth to talk.

All ur predictions have always been wrong from Stealer BMW Odua to Tambuwal to Jonathan.

Anybody u support either loses or is fired.
Ode I correctly predicted Tinubu's disgraceful outing on Tuesday and his pummeling by the Osokomole in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
ionsman:
Thunder faya you. Put your house in order before you poke nose into other peoples affairs
Nkita rachakwa gi ike

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
donphilopus:
Look at this yeye impostor forming south-south. Who send you message

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are a very stupid and greedy fool. So because GEJ just finished his tenure means the SS should be relegated to the background in the allocation of offices.After Obasanjo left in 2007 did Bankole not become speaker? These useless so-called SS leaders in APC should bury their heads in shame

Majority Leader? These positions you care so much about are merely for personal aggrandizement.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Beremx(f): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

I thought you once said APC isn't welcomed in the SS and SE? Why are you lamenting and making noise?

Pa Chukwudi na wa for you o!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by utytill(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
They may be regrating now.oh,it wasn't about Goodluck but its late.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by disumusa: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
utytill:
They may be regrating now.oh,it wasn't about Goodluck but its late.
ss is good to be greatfull more so buhari said his intrested in bulding ss what is your population self.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by ionsman: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Nkita rachakwa gi ike

Dog go lick your whole family ass.. mumu
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by utytill(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
@disumusa...pls wat did you consider as "population".
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Beremx:
I thought you once said APC isn't welcomed in the SS and SE? Why are you lamenting and making noise?

Pa Chukwudi na wa for you o!

grin grin
Before nko ? There are still not welcomed. We don't need the useless broom to hold positions and Ekweremadu just proved that. My grouse is in this south-south politicians allow Tinubu to use their heads like mumu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 23, 2015
I nw see chukudi. U re a complete blind bat, 1st of all u re nt 4rm SS, u re 4rm SE. I pray Amechi get a better appoitment so blind bat like u can go nd hug transformer nd die. If nairaland no sweet u, go trend 4 biafraland.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Ezira: 3:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Please, is it the same Pally that failed to sponsor any bill for 4 good years? The extent to which mediocrity is rewarded in this Animal Farm, is baffling. While I do not believe Femi Gbajabiamila is the best candidate, Pally Iriase is a write-off.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Freelancer00(m): 5:20am On Jun 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Before nko ? There are still not welcomed. We don't need the useless broom to hold positions and Ekweremadu just proved that. My grouse is in this south-south politicians allow Tinubu to use their heads like mumu
What positive thing has ekweremadu done for his region in the previous tenure?. The post your harping about isn't going to add anything to your life, its increment in salary for him if he gets it and its not even 0.000001% chance on you getting 1 naira from it

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by southsouthman: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2015
donphilopus:

If the chairman and fananciers of a party cannot convince the party to give that slot but rather prevailed on our brother to stepdown then they are not just bench warmers but irrelevant persons in the party. My brother, let us not be too sentimental to the extend of not knowing what is wrong and right. These guys are a disgrace if what you are saying here is true.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Smooyis(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2015
I think we should focus more on the integrity of the position holder and less on other mundane and extraneous factors.
Re: Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
So seriously deputy whip of the HOR is all APC planned for the SS?This clannish and sectarian party might not even last up to four years in power

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Photo? Buhari and Oyenka Onwenu / DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar - New Telegraph / World Trade Center Opening In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.