Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Urgent Help On How To Cure Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help On How To Cure Pimples (705 Views)

How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help On How To Cure Pimples by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
pls guys i need help on how to cure the pimples(acne) on my face, i feel so horrible and its so embarrassing plsss..
Re: Urgent Help On How To Cure Pimples by tforever(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Suggested Treatment
1. Wash your face with a balanced pH liquid soap in the morning and evening, drying with a paper towel.
2. Apply propolis cream with aloe vera.
3. Take a natural anti-biotic
4. Treatment can take up to 6 or 7 months, depending on severity.
5. Eliminate sugar, flour, fried foods, butter, chocolate, sweets, whole milk, greasy creams and cosmetics. soaps with sulfides, iodine, bromides and oil in them. you can reply if you want the list of products you will need.

Re: Urgent Help On How To Cure Pimples by Brownzola(m): 5:20am On Jun 14, 2015
My experience. I realised i got this serious case of pimples and acne since my sec sch days. No matter what i used pH face wash, aloe vera this that, it wont leave. Infact it got to a stage that i had to visit doctors but still no way. Long story short. I got cured last few months from a friend. I cud have shown it here, but the site admin might block me for advert. So Whatapp or call me 07035071971 # serious minded only pls. Health is wealth.
Re: Urgent Help On How To Cure Pimples by kazzonline: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Brownzola:
My experience. I realised i got this serious case of pimples and acne since my sec sch days. No matter what i used pH face wash, aloe vera this that, it wont leave. Infact it got to a stage that i had to visit doctors but still no way. Long story short. I got cured last few months from a friend. I cud have shown it here, but the site admin might block me for advert. So Whatapp or call me 07035071971 # serious minded only pls. Health is wealth.
No one wud block u for ur adverts!! Post it

(1) (Reply)

Incessant Headache.. I Need Help / 45 Million People May Go Blind Globally By 2020: Learn How To Prevent It / What A Can Of Coca-cola REALLY Does To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.