Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business (37631 Views)

Sales And Distribution Business / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business / Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business by fanshi2005(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2012
We are the manufacturer and exporter of LPG Cylinder and LPG Cylinder accessories in China. We have been in the field for many years. I give you the LPG Cylinder in lower price and higher quality.
If any company need gas cylinder, please contact us by email: tonysundy@gmail.com,
Tony
smiley

Re: Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business by mash2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
@oyalegee, pls see downloadable pdf version of study here,

http://sanat-o-tijarat.org/Feasibilities/239PetroleumFeasibility.pdf
Re: Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business by fanshi2005(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
We are the manufacturer and exporter of LPG Cylinder and LPG Cylinder accessories in China. We have been in the field for many years. I give you the LPG Cylinder in lower price and higher quality.
If any company need gas cylinder, please contact us by email: tonysundy@gmail.com,
Tony(Skype:tonysundy)

1 Share

Re: Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business by joyjoomla(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
mayorde:
your gladness,there is no need for you to beef me, that i am working in a gas company doesnt mean i am paid like those working in shell, i work in a gas company that has a gas plant say like working as an accounting officer in a filling station so beef me not i aint that rich yet im coming soon.

To answer your question(time did not permit me the other time, i had important issues to attend to). what matters most is location and how you can market youself. If u can find a shop very close to where most of the people use gas or at least a reasonable percentage of the people use gas and that is quite far from a gas plant(need not worry, gas plants are quite scarce) then i would say u are in biz. u can also do home delivery, market yourself to fastfoods, hotels and other poeole that use gas regularly(hostels, catering schools etc and some companies like Nigerian brewries, evans or those that use for industyrial purpose) u could be their supplier. it dosnt require much. A delivery van if u can afford or a bike depending on how big ur dream is. just go to any plant and register as a distributor se fini.

Please what does it take to be registered as a distributor. Does it require any expertise, legal issue.........
Pls I wl b glad to hear from you.
Re: Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business by Amnek: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2015
If you are interested on LPG business, connect me on 08038724536,08125956755 l deals on the marketing and distribution of LPG, LPG cylinders, industrial regulators, industrial hose, camping burners and general commerce. Business name: Amnek Gas Integrated Services.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas
Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking
purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is
therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a
domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert
from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas
industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less
than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states
in Africa despite its huge gas resources.

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If
we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970
retailing outlets.” More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant
viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to
popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp
and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and
firms can now set up LPG plants.

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and
delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles. The required startup capital estimate of the business is N
5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan. The loan would be used to finance our
purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N
3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year
with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the
loan is 25%.

If interested, a detailed Feasiblity Study Report/ Business Plan and a 3years financial report would be sent to you upon
Request for N40, 000
(payment would be after physically inspecting the documents)

This report can be used to Register for a business grant and also it can be used to process/collect a loan from the bank.
The document has been well prepared and its contains a viability study also. an excellent document to use to attract
investors to show how serious you are as a business man.
Only few person and states would be sold the document as it would be personalized to fit into whatever state ywish to
operate this business model.

We do hope to hear back from you so we can discuss more and we would be willing to also hear you
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com
Thank you.
Williams Ikechukwu
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Re: Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business by okitejoseph: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Cooking gas business is a very profitable business.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Lagos City Hotel Rates Are The Most Expensive In Africa / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.