Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters (55725 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Political Cartoon : How Buhari Is Silently Dealing With The Fulani Herdsmen / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by bofoy(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2015
BRAINLESS PRESIDENT FUCKEN GENERAL

6 Likes

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2015
...too many cretins from eastern Nigeria abeg . So they can now quote Saharareporters with glee ? SR is no more an APC outlet ? These guys got no principles of life ; no need to hold exchanges with brainless folks . * spits on thread *
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2015
ruffDiamond:
yr father is worse than dullard reason they cld nt achieve Biafra it remained dead and only exist on paper and FOREVER ILLUSORY ;Dlike or not he is the president of yr entire WORTHLESS CONQUERED TRIBE TILL 2023 he will make policies that WILLVaffect yr ENTIRE USELESS THIEVING CFRIMINAL MINDED IGBO GENERATION ;Dhe Mr president does not know or care if low life iearthworm like u exist or even dead grin
No amount of mockery is going to change that FACT !evenTHE DEFEATED CLUELESS one knows that reason why he beeny SHUTTING his rat trap mouth and not dare commenting on PMB so live with it or commit suicide because one thing is CERTAIN yr Biafra remained nothing but a PIPE DREAM IT WONT EVER BECOME A REALITY grin piece of sh.it South East and the worst part??that God forsaken cursed bEAST SHALL NEVER PRODUCE PRESIDENT angry tongue
Hmm...so true & pure submission !

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by buJu234: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2015
Why is Sahara reporters doing this is it cos of the APC inside war btw tinubu(their man) and Atiku (buhari man)?

hey guys why not wait till 6mths or even first 100 days in office b4 attacking him. Ok

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by front247: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2015
cold:
When we express the same concerns, they begin to froth at the mouth, laden with a good dose of ad hominems.
Now it's becoming clear to everyone that all is not well with the pace this administration is moving. When Sahara reporters turn on one of their own you know say wahala dey. Buhari led us to believe his administration will be sprinting from the blast of the gun to the finish line. Now they claim a sprint isn't necessary,a marathon is better. I'm still waiting to see when this administration will get off the mark. So far,i'm not impressed.
even me l am nt impressed at all. Up till now he is nt even in aso rock.we dt know his agenda, this is d real cluelessness we are talking abt.

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2015
So Sahara Reporter, the mdeia arm and mouthpiece of Tinubu and APC is gradually turning on its own, after ousting GEJ with massive prpoaganda, half truths and downright falsood?

Someone somewhere is royally pissed at the old dude and it is obvious s-hii-t. Is getting real.

Shey APC claims to be the messiah? In two years, that party will self-destruct with its member's pride, arrogance and lust for power.

Anyway, we youbas have siad it all: ida awun lo npa awun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by HopeAtHand: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

Last time I checked, you are not USA or China, you are just some migrant workers from iboland inside Nigeria seeking your daily bread in Yorubaland inside Nigeria...

Btw, littering the whole place with fake and substandard rubbish is not investments, it's predatory and parasitic practice..

You guys had an argument going, why did you drift away.

He said the mega-rich countries, the USA and China, with all their wealth, still invest in countries poorer to them because they believe there are opportunities out there to be harnessed.

His claim is that Igbos are richer but still need the money the Yorubas have, no matter how little it is and that is why they choose to travel to yorubaland for sales and whatever economic reason.

The Igbos arent USA, but they are close to China with respect to the quality of their goods and they argue their goods are made that way, so yorubas can purchase it.

I am to assume ure educated, Do you think its proper to call another Nigerian a migrant, in his homeland..because Abuja and PH holds a good number of yoruba people.

8 Likes

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by godoluwa(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Mrokaykay:

If You think this guy is denying his tribe click like and if u think he is denying Yoruba tribe click share
Ymodulus is a Northerner. btw, stop all this tribal war. why do we have lots of kids on nairaland?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Mentcee(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by fairygeh(f): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

Why not stay in your village and sell whatever you buy and sell to yourself?

You can not simply because the buying power, the conducive environment and market is not there hence you migrating to economically sound, safe and stable places like the SW to make money.

You can not keep trooping to beggars land to make money because beggars are supposed to be poor with no money. They are not supposed to have money or any financial capacity for you to sell to and make a living.

You only go there because it's a land of opportunity where there's money to be made, this is common sense and Econs 101.

I spot delusions and self denial only when you people open your mouth.

You just made a lot of sense.
God bless your wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Btruth: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2015
No matter what, I still believe in this man than that shoeless man from Otuoke. I know most Nigerians are in a hurry, but when the actions will began, there won't be any stopping. So far, Baba is trying to re-build all our relationship that is near collapse with our benefactors country when that clueless man was in power.

Baba, whatever that will take you to redeem the image of this country back, please do.

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by chinchum(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari was elected on a 208 weeks mandate. so if he has spent 2,weeks , that is barely 1% of his mandate time , he has a job to do, and he will succeed at it. Some will only be huffing, puffing, wishing and crying that he fails , but fail he won't.

2 Likes

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by shurlermoz(m): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2015
chuna1985:

Tinubu is turning their media house against buhari.............jagaban Don vex say buhari de chance Yoruba nah

Really?!
Una no dey taya with all this conspiracy theories.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by boolet: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2015
lurther:
Tinubu about to turn his Media arm against Buhari.

The same Saharareporters that sees nothing wrong in Buhari even with all his evidenced flaws are now turning their barrel against him.

Saharareporters, if Buhari disappointed your godfather Tinubu in the power struggle in APC and you want to start your media propaganda against him like you did GEJ, Buhari is never GEJ, just have it in mind. After all it was not about the change they were selling to Nigerians, it was all about ousting GEJ.

Now that Buhari is not doing their Bidding, Let the battle begin.

Southwest media versus northern politics.

Let the Battle begin.
You are a clown to assume the S/W has a mouthpiece. Every individual is entitled to his opinion, don't generalize.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Log off the internet if you have nothing to contribute beyond your meager vocabulary and idiocy...
Sometimes I wonder how mature persons instead of facing their less developed states,will be facing. and. Claiming a former Union capital that was developed by resources from other states,while other states are taking strides to develope,the SW states still look like monuments because of hiding behind Lagos State.Did your father Develope Lagos State?.Lazy bones

2 Likes

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2015
Emekamex:
Atleast I am better than the beggars from S/waste.
Only better than beggars from S/West.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by vanunu: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

Last time I checked, you are not USA or China, you are just some migrant workers from iboland inside Nigeria seeking your daily bread in Yorubaland inside Nigeria...

Btw, littering the whole place with fake and substandard rubbish is not investments, it's predatory and parasitic practice..

Why are u so stewpid?
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Chigold101(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2015
zik4ever:
For the umpteenth time, I appeal to all of us to accept this man as our President and pray for him to succeed. That's the duty we owe ourselves, our country and our children now. God bless you.
how times did you pray for GEJ?
How many times did you preach to others to pray for GEJ?
Or did you just become aware of your duty as a prayer warrior now that your messaiah is messing up BIG TIME?

Well am off to West GERMANY... Piam off i go to see president Michele

3 Likes

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by kraftykc(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2015
lurther:
Tinubu about to turn his Media arm against Buhari.

The same Saharareporters that sees nothing wrong in Buhari even with all his evidenced flaws are now turning their barrel against him.

Saharareporters, if Buhari disappointed your godfather Tinubu in the power struggle in APC and you want to start your media propaganda against him like you did GEJ, Buhari is never GEJ, just have it in mind. After all it was not about the change they were selling to Nigerians, it was all about ousting GEJ.

Now that Buhari is not doing their Bidding, Let the battle begin.

Southwest media versus northern politics.

Let the Battle begin.

Geez bro, it's called balanced reporting and nobody is exempt from it. That's how honest journalism works.

Abeg am I in the same country where PHCN, FUEL and anti-corruption agencies got better over night? And we do not find that noteworthy to ANY degree?

Lol, Nigerians are used to such perennial mediocrity that they cannot see a good thing when it looks them in the face.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Chigold101(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

You can not stay and survive in your own land without trooping to their land for your daily bread and survival so who is the beggar? Look in the mirror.
you are right oh... Igbos are beggers in yoruba land. True ur BRAIN is working...

But have you been to Lagos and see how yoruba boys are shouting tua sir to Igbo boys?

Have you been to lagos to see how yoruba boys are waiting for igbo boys to give them money for this or that?

Do you even know that yoruba landlord would rather leave their house until onye igbo comes than to rent it to a yoruba?

Imagine!

So who is the KING here?

Lolzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

You can not simply because the buying power, the conducive environment and market is not there hence you migrating to economically sound, safe and stable places like the SW to make money.

You can not keep trooping to beggars land to make money because beggars are supposed to be poor with no money. They are not supposed to have money or any financial capacity for you to sell to and make a living.

You only go there because it's a land of opportunity where there's money to be made, this is common sense and Econs 101.

so,you useless son of a wretched father is here castigating the people(igbos)hold economy of this country.hmmm.it's high time you got your head examined.idiat!
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

so,you useless son of a wretched father is here castigating the people(igbos)that hold economy of this country.hmmm.it's high time you got your head examined.idiat!
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by bgates: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Look at this hypocrite .

Can you survive without Niger Delta oil?

Remi Tinubu Pant sniffer

So so funny grin grin

Laugh n laugh till I kiss our land lady.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by fishbone11(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

My friend just shot up. You Yorubas are suffering from inferiority complex. Why not leave yr present location and start a business somewhere ease and let's see if you will survive. Is it a crime to migrate? God approves it, Abraham was told to migrate and posses the land he was meant to go. So why been tribalistic? Who made Lagos the way it look now? is it Yoruba's? Abeg get sense in Jesus name.
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Anglovel: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=Euro31 post=34738914]Naija biggest scam in history

God pls forgive us and wash away this shame(buhari) from us[/quote

So Sooon! I said it . . .and it came to PASS!!!!
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Anowax(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

Children of hate. Please do away with ethnical bigotry sodat u may live long. Happy Sunday!

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by HirstMOG(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2015
zik4ever:
For the umpteenth time, I appeal to all of us to accept this man as our President and pray for him to succeed. That's the duty we owe ourselves, our country and our children now. God bless you.

He never told us he needed prayers, he only said he's here to fight insecurity, corruption, pay unemployed youths 5k monthly, feed primary school pupils, stabilize world oil price, equal Naira to the Dollar e.t.c. Tell me why we should spiritualizing everything in this counry when our leaders don't even care about what is happening to us
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by ugoezeik(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2015
zik4ever:
if to say ur name no b zik I for ehhhh. wen gej was there wat did u n ur co. say abt him. bro pls park well
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by telexfree1: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2015
aresa:

Those clicking on the like button for you probably think you are talking sense.
Can you afford an original leather Italian shoe with your meager salary?
If you can, there are some importers who deal strictly in the best quality items.
If you cannot, why not hustle harder so you can make your fortune and be able to afford anything you want.
All fingers are not eqaul.
The purchasing power of the Nigerian populace is far below that of their European counterparts.
Some pple can afford new cars while others can only afford tokunbo.
You would probably not have a car if tokunbo importation was banned by the time u saved up to buy a car.

Most Nigerians can only afford 10k (made in China shoes)
In every country, there are different quality of products for different classes of people because we will always have poor amongst us.
Some Americans travel to Paris during the fashion season just to shop. They can afford to.
Still some other less privileged ones buy second hand items to get by. Yes, right there in USA
You should be grateful to these igbos that they created and alternative where you are not forced to go shoeless due to inability to buy.

And about your drugs issues, just take a visit to Ashogbon street and its environs at Idumota and see the number of Yoruba pple selling fake drugs there.

You are talking here as if somebody is responsible for your personal economic woes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Edusouls(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
saintikechi:
Biggest mistake nigerians ever made
no the greatest mistake nigerians ever made was having a foolish and jobless citizen like you...
Re: Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters by Goddex: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2015
[size=13pt]Naija is really stagnant.
Like there's no overnment
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.