Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas (1138 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Protest Over Vcs Sack: Police Tear Gas NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by koife(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Breaking news:
Details are sketchy: Riot in Kaduna stadium around constitution road....the hoodlums went of their dastard act of protest and destruction on grounds that they were not allowed entrance into the stadium for the Nigerian match free of charge. According to them fmr Governor had never demanded payment to watch international matches. Detail shortly..
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hell rufaiil leave the youths to watch their free match anyways what happens in the north should stay in the north

1 Like

Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by doublewisdom: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Funny.
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by Scholes007(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by koife(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Hell rufaiil leave the youths to watch their free match
This is the problem I am having in this country...why must everything be free?!

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by funkiebully: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
All these ab0ki sef. Everything must b free

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by likata: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok naw...lets go there
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by doctokwus: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
That explains the initial half filled stadium.
While the former governor was offering them free football matches, if true,he was milking the state dry and left it worse than it ever was.
They should go get their match fee from fmr Gov Yero and stop disturbing other peace loving people.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by ionsman: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
And why the hell should it be free? We Nigerians get wahala. You can't dictate for them if to make it free or not.
I know the gates are thrown wide open if the sales of tickets are low.
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by temitemi1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
APC... CHANGE!! grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by cold(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yes they want everything for free. After all, they can always use oyel money to subsidise their docility

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by koife(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
cold:
Yes they want everything for free. After all, they can always use oyel money to subsidise their docility
Exactly my point!
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by NDPVF(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
North and their preponderance for blood leting.This is one of the many reasons i vehemently reject sharing same country with them.
Btw,this useless midget of a governor called El rufai must ensure that Kaduna state isn't turned into another yobe and borno,because its in him to cause confusion.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by koife(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
NDPVF:
North and their preponderance for blood leting.This is one of the many reasons i vehemently reject sharing same country with them.
Btw,this useless midget of a governor called El rufai must ensure that Kaduna state isn't turned into another yobe and borno,because its in him to cause confusion.
Heard the situation has been brought under control
Re: Riot In Kaduna Stadium..police Sprays Tear Gas by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nna ehn, is it dat serious. Governor el-rufai, i hope yu find a solution to dis mayhem.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Thank You PMB For Heeding To My Call For Disposal Of The Presidential Jets / Capital Oil Boss Ifeanyi Ubah Urges Anambra Government To Build Its Own Refinery / What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.