Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose (1007 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! / South-south, South-east Lawmakers Oppose Grazing Bill -Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Connoisseur(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
It's very obvious this politics section or maybe Nairaland in general is divided across major political lines.

There are the supporters of ex president GEJ and supporters of our current president.

The idea of this thread is for everyone of us to shun bias and say a positive thing about the man you oppose. Also something you wish the man you support didn't do or say.

For example, I was really impressed with the way GEJ conceded defeat.
Also, I wish PMB didn't have to lie about taking a bank loan to pay for his nomination form.

Let the fun continue

cc lalasticlala
Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
God bless President Muhammed Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
I cant think of a damn thing!

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by PassingShot(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Connoisseur:
It's very obvious this politics section or maybe Nairaland in general is divided across major political lines.

There are the supporters of ex president GEJ and supporters of our current president.

The idea of this thread is for everyone of us to shun bias and say a positive thing about the man you oppose. Also something you wish the man you support didn't do or say.

Also, I wish PMB didn't have to lie about taking a bank loan to pay for his nomination form.

Let the fun continue
You've set out very wrongly. How did you arrive at the conclusion that PMB lied about the overdraft to purchase his form?

3 Likes

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
I can't think of a freaking thing I can commend him for.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Not after West germany n president Michele undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by resty4(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari is a confuse old general on global tour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Feranchek(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op, nice thread. But gbagbe! These guys no go ever gree for diasef lailai!! Would be interesting to hear what good thing barcanista, his royal majesty OREMUSSANTUS and the rest will have to say bout PMB buh I doubt if they'll say it. They'll be like " ehen op you want make I talk now so that 2019 you go kon use am against me abi??!!!! Waka fireyou dia! cheesy grin

The bad bellerism continues till 2019!!
Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Flets: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ok.....

An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north

If what happened in 2011 should repeat itself, dogs and baboon will soak in blood

Muslims should vote for only individual who will protect their religion

These are the few good things I can say of Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by heryeendey(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
resty4:
Buhari is a confuse old general on global tour.
Ppl Lyk U Shld Coment On Barcanista Thread Not Here ...#haterswatchehilebabadogreatthings... Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by heryeendey(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Connoisseur:

Let the fun continue
.. CC:LASTICLALA Do D Ryt Tin Oo..Fp Material
Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by ApcSucks: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
PassingShot:

You've set out very wrongly. How did you arrive at the conclusion that PMB lied about the overdraft to purchase his form?

I wish buhari wasn't a dullard and a certificate less man, I wish buhari never called a chancellor president, I wish buhari didn't call Germany west germany

I wish buhari wasn't a C.e.o. (chief executive oluwole)
Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
GEJ was a "connoisseur" of Ogogoro, chaos & c.unts.

Is that positive enough? grin
Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by BLOTRS: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
PMB's resilience
things i don't like ...not being able to present his o'level certificate or apply for a new one up till now and claiming to have passion to fight corruption when he romances tinubu politically.
Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by Connoisseur(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Even if he made an overdraft to purchase his nomination form, he should use the information on a campaign speech.

How can a man who can't afford 27mill aspire to the highest office in the land.

It sure smells of a failure
Re: Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose by chamboy(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
I cant think of a damn thing!

SeverusSnape

(1) (Reply)

Register To Attend The First National Youth Reform Conference In Nigeria / State Of Residence And State Of Origin, Which Do You Think Is The Best? / SW Of Nigeria Is Upbeat Over Buhari's Commitment To Stop Boko Haram - Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.