Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To Destroy Negative Thoughts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Destroy Negative Thoughts (831 Views)

"I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Destroy Negative Thoughts by samchide(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
How To Destroy Negative Thoughts

Insulate your mind from the destructive thoughts of all those who labor under the belief in hard times. If your associates talk about the financial stringency, affirm all the more persistently your dependence on the abundance of God.

Every time you send out a thought of wholehearted faith in the I AM part of yourself, you set in motion a chain of causes that must bring the results you seek. Ask whatsoever you will in the name of the
Christ, the I AM, the divine within, and your demands will be fulfilled; both heaven and earth will hasten to do your bidding. But when you have asked for something, be on the alert to receive it when it comes. (Prosperity Charles Fillmore)

Debt is a thought of lack with absence at both ends; the creditor thinks he lacks what is owed him and the debtor thinks he lacks what is necessary to pay it; else he would discharge the obligation rather than continue it. There is error at both ends of the proposition and nothing in the middle. This being true, it should be easy to dissolve the whole thought that anyone owes us or that we owe anyone anything. We should fill our mind with thoughts of all-sufficiency, and where there is no lack there can be no debts.

Thus we find that the way to pay our debts is by filling our mind with the substance of ideas that are the direct opposite of the thoughts of lack that caused the debts

Debts are produced by thoughts of lack, impatient desire, and covetousness. When these thoughts are overcome, debts are overcome, forgiven, and paid in full, and we are free from them for all time.
Like Nature, to accomplish good our thoughts must always be building upward, must be constructive. If, for example, a drone bee in a hive has decided to lay down on its brothers and only do a half job, does Mother Nature agree and find a part time work for the special bee? She does not. She impresses the other bees, who are working hard to collect the honey and fill the hive, to send their soldiers after the drone. It is politely marched outside and stung to death. Nature destroys a lazy bee. If thoughts enter our minds that are not full strength, are not wholly positive, like Nature, we must comply with the Law and destroy them. We dare not entertain a half truth or a lazy thought without weakening our power of attraction and reception. We should sieve our thoughts carefully to separate the strong thoughts from the drone thoughts. The drones must be cast out and destroyed by refusal to accept them any longer. Then we must carefully guard every thought so that another weak one cannot unconsciously or consciously slip through to play destruction with others that are trying to do good.

THREE GREAT DENIALS
Three dominant types of carnal thought must be emptied out of the mind,
1. The belief in evil
2. The belief in materiality
3. The belief in the mortal self
And daily three dominant spiritual ideas must take their places,
1. The belief in All- Good,
2. The belief in Mind as the one substance and cause
3. The belief in the God self as all in all.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 “(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through. God to the pulling down of strong holds Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” (KJV)
Re: How To Destroy Negative Thoughts by Harmless1: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Very good.

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy Negative Thoughts by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2015
I'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy Negative Thoughts by samchide(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Think Right Now

As human beings on this earth, we are constantly working with the laws of the universe. Realize that the Law of Momentum states that energy can either be continued or stopped.

Thoughts are energy. Everything in the Cosmos is created from this Divine Substance, or pure energy. When a negative thought enters our brain, we begin to focus on that thought. Since it is a negative thought, it produces only more negative thoughts. What begins as a drip becomes a raging river that is out of control, as negativity begets more negativity. What you think, actually begins to manifest into your life.

Your life will be full of phobias and all kinds of negative events. You are blocking your highest good, and you have become a slave to your own emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and feelings.
Humans tend to give their personal power away to others. You need to reclaim your own personal power.

The Law of Attraction states that by thinking positively, an energy vibration is created which attracts more positive experiences into your life. Positive thoughts create positive feelings which creates positive energy through which others are attracted to you instinctively.

HERE IS THE SECRET!

It is absolutely imperative for you to be in charge of your own mind, and in control of your own personal power, and to think highly of yourself. You cannot let your feelings and emotions control you. You cannot think self-deprecating thoughts, or cut yourself down in any way. When that happens, you have to immediately counter these kinds of thoughts with positive ones. It takes some effort to do this, but it can be done.
I recently found out that it is impossible to have money come into your life unless you truly love yourself internally. That is not an egotistical type love where you pretend to be something you know you are not. When you are harder on yourself than others, it shows up with self-deprecating thoughts and remarks about yourself as well as others. So it is extremely necessary to begin right this minute to love yourself right now just as you are! After all, that is the way Jesus Christ accepts us into God's Family, just as we are now. If He can love us enough to give His life for us, then shouldn't we be able to love ourselves as well? God is our Creator. He does not create junk. Begin to see your good points and appreciate yourself for them. All of us have talents that God has given to us. Use those talents you have for His Glory. Find your passion for life and use that to begin your work for the Lord. When you are doing something you really enjoy, it can become an occupation that will help you as well as others. For when we help others, we get the satisfaction of knowing we are helping others as well as ourselves. Start with kindness being shown to everyone you meet. Kindness is a free gift any of us can give to someone else that can be priceless to the one we give it. Treat others like you want them to treat you, without judging them. Judging is God's job, not ours. Know yourself. Be true to yourself. Love yourself first, and then you can truly love others. If you don't take care of yourself, no one else will do it for you. By taking care of yourself first of all, only then are you fully able to take care of others.
I want you to stop thinking right now.

Just become aware that you are able to think, that it is a conscious choice of your own personal power and energy. YOU have the power to choose to think as YOU want. YOU have the power to create the kind of life YOU want. You have just become aware that there are two decision makers inside you who can be in control of what happens in your life. There is the "I" who is your Higher Self, the one who is connected to God, your brainpower, the balanced Adult. And there is the Self, the Ego, the Inner Child, all who can be very selfish, self-centered, and very negative.

Right now, you become aware that "I" am in charge of the way my "Self" chooses to think, react, and manifest. "I" do NOT choose to be the way my life has manifested any longer. "I" now make a conscious choice to change my mindset from negative thinking to positive thinking. "I" consciously choose to NOT be depressed, emotionally reactive, fearful, or sick anymore. "I" consciously choose to like myself and love myself, and give myself the validation I need to have a wonderful life. "I" now choose to consciously use my thoughts to create good health, beauty, love, joy, peace, tranquility, abundance, and prosperity in my world rather than anger, sadness, frustration, hate, fear, drama, chaos, and poverty.

Almost immediately you will feel much better. You have become aware now that YOU have control over your self-image, your thoughts, and your life from this moment forward. You have just changed your mindset. Your "I" is now in charge to bring to you your highest good. You can now embrace your highest good, and it can flow to you easily, instead of being sabotaged by your own mindset. You now see yourself as a worthy, loveable, and likeable person. Your personal mindscripts embrace and empower you now. You realize that your needs are just as important as anyone's are. You realize that as human beings we ALL have the same rights, and no one needs to trample on another's rights in order to get their own met. When a person takes responsibility for their own life, and stops blaming others, that is the point where they become a mature adult. You will no longer blame others for messing up YOUR life. You can now begin to create the life you want with your own thoughts. You realize that you are worthy of all good things coming as blessings from God into your life, which includes having as much money as you desire as well. Wealthy people all have a mindset that they deserve the money they have. Money is not a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with having money because it is a necessity in life. Without enough money, a person is doomed to live in poverty. God wants all His children to have abundance and be prosperous and blessed.

The danger comes whenever a person worships money and cannot get enough of it. Even the Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil. When you worship money, that is Mammon, the Bible says you cannot love God and Mammon. But you certainly can use money to accomplish so much more for God than you can if you live in poverty. Always remember to thank Him and give Him the glory for all He blesses you with on a daily basis. Being grateful to God is very important for people to be a genuine success in life. It is always God who is the Supplier of all our needs. He can just do it much easier when we have a positive mindset because we are not sabotaging or blocking our highest good coming to us. The more truly grateful to God for what He blesses us with, the faster more blessings will come our way. The secret to being happy is to accept what God blesses us with because He knows what we need, even more than we do. When we put God first in our life, and do everything we can to serve Him and help others, then He will meet all our needs[b]. Read Phillipians 4:19 until you know it by heart, "God will supply all our need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.[/b]" God knows our hearts and minds always. He wants us to put Him first in everything we do and say. Make sure your relationship with Him is solid.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

some churches with their worthless sermon / All Knowing And All Experiencing / Did Jesus Christ Commit Any Sin While On Earth?(The triumphant Entry in view)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.