Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo (29845 Views)

Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody / Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Mopolchi: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Adufetohposh:
shatap dia! Oke-mmpi, anuofia angry must u comment? undecided
Oloshi ati omoale ni e. onuku ohoi k'ibu. Je rie nsi! Any nkpama k'ibu. Kwu ozo kam gharie gi. Aturu!
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Mopolchi: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Adufetohposh:
shatap dia! Oke-mmpi, anuofia angry must u comment? undecided
Oloshi ati omoale ni e. onuku ohoi k'ibu. Je rie nsi!
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by KruggerINC(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nokiae5:
she for no run.do head like funnel

chai! I nearly laff die grin grin grin grin
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
But why should the police release the man. Is it to complete his unfinished business with the boy. Asides the fact that poverty is one of the causes of the situation, I believe the government is also a cause. A caring government will plan to adopt that kid and not plan to make the father transfer his agression of getting arrested on the kid by throwing him on muddy water

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by masqot(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
That helpless boy needs rehabilitation. His case was not handled properly by authorities. It's clear that the man lacks ability to continue to have custody of the boy. That boy needs help.

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by iswallker(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
iyke926:
Morning all

you dey take style book space bah.... grin grin

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
iswallker:

you dey take style book space bah.... grin grin
No sir

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Pamelayoung: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Can't believe a father beat his own son like this.
Poor boy!

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Pamelayoung: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
KruggerINC:

chai! I nearly laff die grin grin grin grin

What's funny?
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Was his head twisted backwards ?
No, it was twisted leftward.....Oponu
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
No, it was twisted leftward.....Oponu

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

ko ni da fun awon to bi e , iwo oloriburuku a li ni ironu.
o ni ku re o de ni sun re. Awon to ni e ma foju sun ekun e.
Hahhaha niqqa unfortunately u're missing et cox I don't understand the shit u typed.....Is that Yoruba or some kind of gibberish....Oh dear I'm just kinda pitying u cox u're Hell Bound in Armageddon.....I'm dedicated to ruin ur dilapidated life, You monster....Like I said earlier you need to be castrated cox u were given birth too via condom leakages...
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
Hahhaha niqqa unfortunately u're missing et cox I don't understand the shit u typed.....Is that Yoruba or some kind of gibberish....Oh dear I'm just kinda pitying u cox u're Hell Bound in Armageddon.....I'm dedicated to ruin ur dilapidated life, You monster....Like I said earlier you need to be castrated cox u were given birth too via condom leakages...

O dear , I just realised I've been trading words with a nitwit , you can't even express yourself without making a mockery of yourself. Brush up on your life , your grammar and the way you think. Now it is you I pity.
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

O dear , I just realised I've been trading words with a nitwit , you can't even express yourself without making a mockery of yourself. Brush up on your life , your grammar and the way you think. Now it is you I pity.
Oh no not here niqqa...Can't believe I'm exchanging words with a low-life, a slowpoke......This nincompoop of an attitude trailed through ur generation, Your momma hopefully thought it'd stop when she gave birth to you but unfortunately it didn't cry cry cry....Ain't got no tym for motherfuckers and condom leakage product.....Kinda wondering how your offsprings will look like embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You're an Oedipus and your momma is a Nymphomaniac tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue .....F.uck yourself for all I care
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
Oh no not here niqqa...Can't believe I'm exchanging words with a low-life, a slowpoke......This nincompoop of an attitude trailed through ur generation, Your momma hopefully thought it'd stop when she gave birth to you but unfortunately it didn't cry cry cry....Ain't got no tym for motherfuckers and condom leakage product.....Kinda wondering how your offsprings will look like embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You're an Oedipus and your momma is a Nymphomania tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue .....F.uck yourself for all I care

I have a feeling you just learnt a couple of the words you used here , your composition is totally lacking of any sense at all , who the hell says , "You're an Oedipus and your momma is a nymphomania" , I mean did you even go to school at all ? Do you even know what Oedipus complex is ? How can someone be a "Nymphomania" , which is even a condition ?. You this illiterate jànjàweed better get into school and get a good education , it'll do you a lot of good.
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seun this your censor sef na wah , I wrote "Jànjaweed" and una change am to "supporter of APC"
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I have a feeling you just learnt a couple of the words you used here , your composition is totally lacking of any sense at all , who the hell says , "You're an Oedipus and your momma is a nymphomania" , I mean did you even go to school at all ? Do you even know what Oedipus complex is ? How can someone be a "Nymphomania" , which is even a condition ?. You this illiterate jànjàweed better get into school and get a good education , it'll do you a lot of good.
''your composition is totally lacking of any sense at all'' Now it's clear, I needn't diss you anymore..That b!tch you call a momma needs to get you a dictionary
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

''making a mockery'' I said it, He's an illiterate
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
''your composition is totally lacking of any sense at all'' Now it's clear, I needn't diss you anymore..That b!tch you call a momma needs to get you a dictionary

O ma se o , you can't decipher between correct and incorrect English. You're the one who needs to go back to school , you need to start from kindergarten to really measure up.
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

O ma se o , you can't decipher between correct and incorrect English. You're the one who needs to go back to school , you need to start from kindergarten to really measure.
I would pretend I didn't sense some kind of awkwardness in this comment......Kindergarten or Creche?....It's crystal clear that you attended a government high school....You're a disgrace to your momma nd English teacher.....Get a life niqqa ..
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
''making a mockery'' I said it, He's an illiterate

If I were you I'd stop posting so as not to look like a fool , you don't know the word MOCKERY ?
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

''you can't even express yourself without making a mockery of yourself''..Too much repetition in his texts
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
''you can't even express yourself without making a mockery of yourself''..Too much repetition in his texts

E gba mi , bobo yi o lo si school sha.

Your English teacher should be flogged hard if you passed English Language in school.

What would you say about this statement - HE told me HE couldn't make it to school - na repetition too abi ? I'm sorry for your generation , awon obi e o ri omo bi
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

If I were you I'd stop posting so as not to look like a fool , you don't know the word MOCKERY ?
This illiteracy nd ineptitude has eaten deep into your medulla oblongata......You're spewing sh!ts and still have the guts to rant back.....You're so messed up *shaking my head slowly*
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
This illiteracy nd ineptitude has eaten deep into your medulla oblongata......You're spewing sh!ts and still have the guts to rant back.....You're so messed up *shaking my head slowly*

Quick lesson in Biology , what portion of the brain is the medulla oblongata and what is its function ?

Answer this and get a free recharge card

Make I die if you know am
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

E gba mi , bobo yi o lo si school sha.

Your English teacher should be flogged hard if you passed English Language in school.

What would you say about this statement - HE told me HE couldn't make it to school - na repetition too abi ? I'm sorry for your generation , awon obi e o ri omo bi
Dude, why're you so dumb?....Shouldn't your daft brain know that ''A pronoun used at the middle of a sentence mustn't end that same sentence ''HE told me HE couldn't make it to school''......The difference is clear, this started with a pronoun and you inserted a pronoun at the middle nd not at the very end.........You need to go back to primary 1
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
Dude, why're you so dumb?....Shouldn't your daft brain know that ''A pronoun used at the middle of a sentence mustn't end that same sentence ''HE told me HE couldn't make it to school''......The difference is clear, this started with a pronoun and you inserted a pronoun at the middle nd not at the very end.........You need to go back to primary 1

Mo ku , mo gbe , mo daran , omo lo gó to yi.

I'm just having a great time this night
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Quick lesson in Biology , what portion of the brain is the medulla oblongata and what is its function ?

Answer this and get a free recharge card

Make I die if you know am
The medulla oblongata helps regulate breathing, heart and blood vessel function, digestion, sneezing, and swallowing .The medulla oblongata is connected by the pons to the midbrain and is continuous posteriorly with the spinal cord, with which it merges at the opening (foramen magnum) at the base of the skull, A prayer for you tonight ''May you die and never achieve success if you refuse to send me the recharge card, Meanwhile I use MTN,....Promise is a debt and it is a must you fulfill this..
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
The medulla oblongata helps regulate breathing, heart and blood vessel function, digestion, sneezing, and swallowing .The medulla oblongata is connected by the pons to the midbrain and is continuous posteriorly with the spinal cord, with which it merges at the opening (foramen magnum) at the base of the skull, A prayer for you tonight ''May you die and never achieve success if you refuse to send me the recharge card, Meanwhile I use MTN,....Promise is a debt and it is a must you fulfill this..

If you knew this why the reference to the medulla about my comment ? Does my comment depict ill breathing , poor heart rate function or indigestion ?
Make use of only words you can defend.
Another quick lesson in Biology , what part of the brain deals with intelligence ? as it seems that's what you initially intended to reference.

You get another recharge card , don't worry I'll give you both ( although we all know you used expo )
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

If you knew this why the reference to the medulla about my comment ? Does my comment depict ill breathing , poor heart rate function or indigestion ?
Make use of only words you can defend.
Another quick lesson in Biology , what part of the brain deals with intelligence ? as it seems that's what you initially intended to reference.

You get another recharge card , don't worry I'll give you both ( although we all know you used expo )
Oh no u still don't get et....The medulla oblongata is a very essential organ aside the cerebrum in charge of voluntary actions......Again, you need to realize that there is a clear difference between a ''lesson'' and a ''question'' ......Well actually there isn`t really a part of the brain that truly `deals with intelligence` there are defiantly parts of the brain that we can rule out such as the limbic system which is biologically based and cerebellum, which is responsible for motor movement but then even that (cerebellum) is arguable. Intelligence isn`t something that is clear cut and dry so when CONSULTANT PSYCHOLOGIST said it was the frontal cortex.....Since a cell is the basic unit of life, A group of cells forms a tissue, groups of tissues will automatically result in the organs....Which is why the brain is an organ cox it consist of series of tissues joined together to perform a particular function ......
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Holyfield1:
Oh no u still don't get et....The medulla oblongata is a very essential organ aside the cerebrum in charge of voluntary actions......Again, you need to realize that there is a clear difference between a ''lesson'' and a ''question'' ......Well actually there isn`t really a part of the brain that truly `deals with intelligence` there are defiantly parts of the brain that we can rule out such as the limbic system which is biologically based and cerebellum, which is responsible for motor movement but then even that (cerebellum) is arguable. Intelligence isn`t something that is clear cut and dry so when CONSULTANT PSYCHOLOGIST said it was the frontal cortex.....Since a cell is the basic unit of life, A group of cells forms a tissue, groups of tissues will automatically result in the organs....Which is why the brain is an organ cox it consist of series of tissues joined together to perform a particular function ......

Ever heard of the "cerebral cortex" ?

And yes it is a lesson , the questions are driving at a point which should hopefully teach you something.

Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50