Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo (29846 Views)

Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody / Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Mo ku , mo gbe , mo daran , omo lo gó to yi.

I'm just having a great time this night
Please stop typing in Yoruba...It's nauseating
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Ever heard of the "cerebral cortex" ?

And yes it is a lesson , the questions are driving at a point which should hopefully teach you something.
Sure
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Holyfield1:
Sure

Ogbeni orun kun mi , I'll send your card to you later today , pm me your number so that you can get your recharge card.
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Better still I'll send you a pm with the recharge numbers
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Ogbeni orun kun mi , I'll send your card to you later today , pm me your number so that you can get your recharge card.
Okay no qualms my number is 08087302128.....I'll be expecting the MTN card okay.....How much do you wanna send?..Remember it's two @ ''You get another recharge card , don't worry I'll give you both''
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:
Better still I'll send you a pm with the recharge numbers
What's happening now I've been waiting for the card since morning....Again my digit is 08087302128
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Holyfield1:
What's happening now I've been waiting for the card since morning....Again my digit is 08087302128

I dey work
Is this an MTN line ( 0808 ) ? I no wan hear say na anoda line you dey use after I send am
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I dey work
Is this an MTN line ( 0808 ) ? I no wan hear say na anoda line you dey use after I send am
Sure that's my airtel sim....I'm gonna load it on my MTN
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Holyfield1:

You wey your phone dey switched off , better go and turn it on.
And na MTN I send as you tall but when I try your number that girl wey talk for our phone talk say , "the Airtel number you're calling is switched off". I no wan hear tory o.
Re: Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo by Holyfield1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You wey your phone dey switched off , better go and turn it on.
And na MTN I send as you tall but when I try your number that girl wey talk for our phone talk say , "the Airtel number you're calling is switched off". I no wan hear tory o.
Abeg e don do!...I've loaded it already #400...All the same thanks even tho!....I was like ''Isn't this the guy that was raining curses on my parents and I that's now sending card to me''...You dey work for MTN company?...Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch / DPO That Killed A Subsidy Protester Jailed 10 Years (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.