Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (80980 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by meforyou1(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:
You said Muslim undecided, they are known for obstruction, destruction and disorganization... to mention but a few
I once lived next to mosque, they wake me up daily at 1st but I later got use.

They are wicked generation
In the north, these same Muslims block federal highway to hold Friday jumat prayers. Imagine blocking a whole abuja-kaduna expressway, Suleija- Minna highway etc

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2015
The Muslim na sharp guy ooo. Me go use Fireworks do my own sha.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by akoaki(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2015
freethinker01:
An eye 4 an eye makes d world go blind. Of what use is the world when it has all eyes? I think I like the man. It's cool tho'.

An eye for an eye is what made developed societies what they are today. In the US for instance, if you contravene a law or you commit an offence, it is almost sure you would be arrested and fined, cautioned or jailed to serve as a deterrent. But in nigeria, we beg and ask to be forgiven and let go after such contraventions. Therefore ,while their society is progressing, ours is retrogressing simply because we always forgive and indirectly promote impunity. And for those who preach tolerance, it is good but it must have limits . Finally, it is an eye for an eye that has sustained the nation of Israel till today.

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by ogbuefiugo: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2015
I support this man 100%.

Let the nuisance church get a dose of its own medicine.

Nonsense!!!
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by akoaki(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2015
BigElEddy:
Religious organisations should me made sound tight. When I was in secondary school, there was this church called mountain of fire that was very close to my school. They don't eat, they don't sleep, they don't work, all they do is scream "fire" 24 hours a day, or so we thought. until one day during break time, me and my friends decided to go and see for ourself what was going on in there. To our surprise no one was there but one old security man. There were just playing a CD tape on repeat shouting "fire, fire, fire". Their speakers echoed up to the heavens. Sometimes we will feel our desks in class vibrating. So its good that, that man gave them a taste of their own medicine. Them think say na only them sabi where them the sell speakers abi? Una neva chi cum chin!

Well said. No one has monopoly of violence or nuisance. Nigerians are too docile and this explains why the powerful and the arrogant have continually harassed and impoverished them. Unless people repel confrontation such as the churches making noise, their condition may never change for better. Instead of murmuring, nigerians must learn to raise their voice when they complain.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by masseratti: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2015
sammieguze:
Choi...

The way some people think sef is baffling.

In as much as i hate noise, some things ought to be tolerated.

In as much as he won't see anything wrong in the various calls to prayer everyone is subjected to on a daily basis, the jumat sermons and the various tafsirs and Ramadan lectures we are about to start witnessing as we approach Ramadan, i don't see why this should make him act lyk...
no noise should be tolerated either religious or otherwise, you can only tolerate it if it is a one off even but for an event that occurs every time, its not acceptable, Noise can actually kill u if you are not careful,they increase your stress level.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by masseratti: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2015
meforyou1:
In the north, these same Muslims block federal highway to hold Friday jumat prayers. Imagine blocking a whole abuja-kaduna expressway, Suleija- Minna highway etc
same way we christian block lagos express way for camp,the issue is we should learn how to practice our religion without disturbing others.

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by uchwar1: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2015
emilyone:
Where is the loud speaker
check very well. It is mounted with a stick facing the church. Not a normal DJ speaker u knw but those located in mosques
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by nortcentrallord(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2015
I am only imagining if a christian does that to a mosque if heads won't roll.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Motolank: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2015
Thastie:

u re sick in the head

Your parents are sick
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Abesodiq(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:
You said Muslim undecided, they are known for obstruction, destruction and disorganization... to mention but a few
I once lived next to mosque, they wake me up daily at 1st but I later got use.

They are wicked generation

So daft!!
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Motolank: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Abesodiq:

So daft!!
Look at this i.mbecile
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Aminat508(f): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Walkopet:
okay, currently in Abere, oshogbo for a visit, but leaving in some hours time. Oshogbo is a cool place to be though.

Epele o, ara Oshogbo,....."OShogbo iroki,...aji mu taba oogun......lol!
. Oriminwu grin grin
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by tayoxx(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na so one church close to my house at exactly 12 de go bring out speakers day disturb with prayers say dem dey do night vigil...I no dey fit sleep for night....d most anoying thing na say them no dey pass 5 inside d church
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by samnaija: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Some churches go way out of line . Some even put speakers outside . For God sake whoever want to listen to your sermon should be inside . Nigeria is not only a occupied by Christian so we should leave to respect other people's religion by not provoking them with our activities . Most of the churches fogey they are even in residential areas . It's not cool . I'm a christian but at the same time I feel the man

someone reading the above would think mosques don't put Loud speaker outside while their service is going on. its a normal thing this days even on Sunday they add extra loudspeaker while their service is going on . you that stay in such environment get bombarded by church and mosque noise. the two religion at it on Sunday in my area. both agents of the devil not giving peace in the area.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by dom(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
I now know what to do to the mosques that disturb my sleep very early in the morning. Funny enough, some ten years ago, one pastor at Area 11 Garki, Abuja did the same thing to the mosque in his compound. They reported him to the FCT authorities. Cant quite recall how the matter ended.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Thastie(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:

Your parents are sick
ur grandparents n ur parents if they are not in their grave yet are sick plus ur coming generations
omo ale jati jati
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by brownlord: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
neutrotoba:
So perfect, am a christian but am against constitution of public nuisance all in the name of religion...

dey'd be shouting 'Fire" as if say dem fit wait if d fire come.

This is not just MFM, almost all churches are guilty of this, you see a church with less than 20 members yet have giant speakers and some of them place the speakers outside.

If people in the neighborhood complain, they are likely going to say their prayer is what is affecting affecting them because that are witch or wizard.

The government need to do something fast.

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Streamsyjd(f): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=adeekiti post=34752550]Na wa o, u dey church dey upload for Nairaland and as for the man his case dey God hand[/quote

Service has not started fully nau so I decided to quickly post it. See pot calling kettle black o, am sure u didn't step the church today
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Streamsyjd(f): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Looool, MFM was shouting Fire! Fire!!, the man went to Increase the vol of the speaker and sat outside till we finished our own service o....
Mod pls I want to modify my post o, first time that I entered front page, pls if na joke stop am o
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by loomer: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
hardbody:

Never seen or heard Jehovah's witnesses disturbing their neighbourhood in the course of their service.

Bless u, I no know why we no fit de play our songs make na only people inside church de hear am?
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by loomer: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
iamsecsy:

The church should have listened to the man, but I've never seen any mosque that has hidden large twitter speakers... If u live close to a central mosque u r in trouble.. If u live in agege u r closer to hell... Because u wake when the Muslims wakes up... I doubt if any christian has ever done what that man did.. God help us

That also can be curbed if we all know wats right.
We just too like noise for nigeria and to let the whole neighbourhood know say we de worship.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by loomer: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
sirneyo2005:

because its a church now you term it disturbance what abt the friday prayers that moslems block major road and stop movement of cars, people e.t.c on that road why cant the pray inside their mosques that man is a big saddist and its prople like him that form bokoharam why cant he endure or is the church program for 24hrs

It's not abt weda it's a church or mosque, all I'm trying to say is we should always try not to infringe on other people's rights.
I hope say my English correct sha grin
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by loomer: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
dokyOloye:
Churches and mosques,which one constitutes more nuisance?
Looks like U've never lived near their mosque and have them wake U up by 4am everyday of Ur life wt their loudspeaker.The same noise 5 times every day.

U rarely have more than one mosque for one street, but u fit get 5 different churches for one street.
Imagine 3 of them de do vigil same night all at once
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't understand embarassed
How on earth would u undastand wen ur religion brought damnation to d earth. only yur religion knows no peace and yu shout peace. you disturb d earth with yur prayers and preachn as u mount those speakers on high poles yet no one complains but wen Christians do theirs in their little way, y'all carry yur hell fire bound souls to complain and cause comotionn.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
If I talk now some monsters(muslim) go talk sey Temitemi1 don start again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by iahmed(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
sammieguze:
Choi...

The way some people think sef is baffling.

In as much as i hate noise, some things ought to be tolerated.

In as much as he won't see anything wrong in the various calls to prayer everyone is subjected to on a daily basis, the jumat sermons and the various tafsirs and Ramadan lectures we are about to start witnessing as we approach Ramadan, i don't see why this should make him act lyk...
eyah only if u had brain
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by corpROYAL(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
niggi4life:
Some churches are just fond of causing Noise pollution and disturb other people during their quiet time.
There was a particular church opposite my house, they always had Vigils every Wednesday and Friday, they have Four Large speakers which faced North, East West and South, so anywhere you are around that neighborhood be sure you wont sleep every night on Wednesdays and Fridays, For Christ's sake i call this wickedness, when i couldn't take it anymore i reported them to the Lagos state Authorities and luckily for me and other neighbors the church was closed down.

and you think you have done the best. closing down churches because of your hatred report. do you know how many lives that are walloping in darkness? how may lives that needs salvation? how many thief, prostitute, killers, mad people that needs salvation and deliverance? you stop and hindered their deliverance because of this action. how many case of the mosque close down this way. when mosque wake virtually every one in the neighbouring every morning with their prayers, or during ramadam period which nobody complain or stop them for worshipping. l have never seen nor heard about any cases reported against them. l see all these propagandas as religion envy.

Nigerians we need to grow and mature. we should think so much deeply for every of our action. we should love ourselves, preach unity and peace. God bless Nigeria, God bless all our leaders and give them wisdom from above to rule this country.

l support and advocate for peace not hatred nor violent.

all is well.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
neutrotoba:
So perfect, am a christian but am against constitution of public nuisance all in the name of religion...

dey'd be shouting 'Fire" as if say dem fit wait if d fire come.

Same here! I don't fancy such nuisance... Christ never did such. Infct, its either somewhere outside the city or 'in' the temple and ofcos no microphone.
To me I think noisemakers are only irritating the to-be christians.

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Aminat508(f): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Luedave:
How on earth would u undastand wen ur religion brought damnation to d earth. only yur religion knows no peace and yu shout peace. you disturb d earth with yur prayers and preachn as u mount those speakers on high poles yet no one complains but wen Christians do theirs in their little way, y'all carry yur hell fire bound souls to complain and cause comotionn.
. OK sir
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by paranod123(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
No be church of now you they talk oooh service nah every day now it so Sad that this Man na Muslim shah but Religion noise is out of control this days there was a day i was driving around Ejigbo i remember the church is Mountain of fire this guy just Lay down in front of the Car shout fire fire fire i have to wait for them all to go before I can move
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by temitemi1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yea, muslims are daft!
Abesodiq:

So daft!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.