Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,241 members, 7,822,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (81006 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by xreal: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2015
All I see are cars parked in an uncompleted building.

looks more like soka .
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Ifebazz(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Like seriously, it's high time they banned churches and mosques from residential areas. Churches especially. We've taken this holier than thou fire brand Christianity thing too far. People can no longer live in peace in their own homes anymore.
The man didn't need to be a Muslim to do what he did, I'd do it as a Christian.
You need to live besides a 'die die die, enemy die enemy die, by fire by force' church to understand what the man is going through.
One that does their worship on Saturday is two blocks away from me, it's not easy. Legislators should look into churches having public address systems placed and directed outside of their premises. It's is more devilish than the fake prophecies they disperse.

3 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by pablo21(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by simdam500(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Your pics are confusing
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Omo i need a GF this rain/cold na die...any lady when like to smooch abeg send me PM
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Curvinus(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2015
This is how terrorism starts. They should better check that relgion of piss adherent before he takes his madness to a new height. E no de hard them to begin craze for their paedophile condoning deity.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by ThisMeansWAR: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2015
good ....i will consider for church in front of my house angry angry
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2015
Smh!
Churches n Mosques should be removed from residential areas!!!
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Snt13: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2015
cowleg:

Hajia do you really have life outside nairaland always on first page on everythread
do u too because u always notice her.get busy
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by PStacks(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2015
Streamsyjd:
I attended my sister's church today in Arepo, Ogun-State. I attend the church whenever am around.
I noticed this morning that there was a very loud speaker playing different kind of Muslim songs so I asked my brother in law when the mosque started and he said theres no mosque. That the man that owns the house opposite the church (a strong muslim) complained severely that MFM church were disturbing him that they r not the only church around. So since they did not do anything about it he decided to teach them a lesson by putting a loud speaker directly in front of them.
The funny thing is the man sat inside his compound pressing phone.
My sister's church is beside the MFM church, RCCG, Peace and Godwin Parish.
We got to church 7am so I saw everything and moreover I always stay in the children's church upstairs
Kind of funny... It is well cos I Dnt know what to say...
Happy Sunday...

Check the pix below

That's what you get in a society where there are no laws.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2015
After all the noise banging and secular dance steps everybody go forget the church sermon after service.

Shoro niyen
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by skyface00(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmmm people talking only of noise, even d parking space is sumtin else, if u don't av a parking space for members 2 park their cars, don't build church, I won't be happy 2 see infront of my house like dis, we shouldn't hurt others becuse we want 2 worship...nah nah

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by engrkaz(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:
You said Muslim undecided, they are known for obstruction, destruction and disorganization... to mention but a few
I once lived next to mosque, they wake me up daily at 1st but I later got use.

They are wicked generation
what is ds one saying?

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by rabzy: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
evegran:
Smh!
Churches n Mosques should be removed from residential areas!!!

That is never ever going to happen. Xtians should engage their pastors and churches to reason with them about the noise they are causing in the neighborhood. Muslims can say in their tenets/beliefs, there is always a call to prayer by the muezzin but it doesn't say he should use a loud speaker. He can call people to prayers using just his voice, he would have followed his beliefs and also put others into consideration.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Bro,I think that is d right tin the man can do.Am facing the sametin in my area.We have told the pastor(very young o bt arrogant) a lot of time,we have reported severely to the landlord association(majorly xtians),we have even threatened him with court yet he won't stop.
I think we are goin to use this strategy too.I like it

I feel you bro. I know churches and mosques of today are causing serious noise pollution.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by UyoTV: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:
You said Muslim undecided, they are known for obstruction, destruction and disorganization... to mention but a few

However, UyoTV.com is the New home for the Great News Stories on Sports, Politics, World, Breaking News Photos, Opinion and more. Our team is based in Uyo the capital city of Akwa Ibom east of Niger delta, south eastern Nigeria. Follow us on Website https://www.uyotv.com or…
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by bastien: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Activa:

What's d meaning of what you wrote?
to read pidgin n comprehend no be easy job
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2015
rabzy:

That is never ever going to happen. Xtians should engage their pastors and churches to reason with them about the noise they are causing in the neighborhood. Muslims can say in their tenets/beliefs, there is always a call to prayer by the muezzin but it doesn't say he should use a loud speaker. He can call people to prayers using just his voice, he would have followed his beliefs and also put others into consideration.

My suggestion is worth considering tho, you gotta admit!
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Akkord4gov: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2015
9jatatafo:

I feel you bro. I know churches and mosques of today are causing serious noise pollution.

There should just be a law to ban any noise asap,even noise from party and ceremony of any form
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by biolabog(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2015
Two, three, four churches in a street!!! D disturbance will be too much now .Haba dis is very unfair. I don't even know weda our churches are now a business ventures now a days . government need to act on dis.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by doublewisdom: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2015
I support this 100%. Wetin sef?
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by sirneyo2005: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
But why nigerian churches self like to disturb the neighbourhood?

Dem no fit just dey play their song for inside their church jeje.
Make dem bear am na

because its a church now you term it disturbance what abt the friday prayers that moslems block major road and stop movement of cars, people e.t.c on that road why cant the pray inside their mosques that man is a big saddist and its prople like him that form bokoharam why cant he endure or is the church program for 24hrs
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Motolank: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2015
iliasaa:
try n use ur sense for once. Are u supporting what the church is doing ?
Who asked you question, dunce
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Motolank: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2015
2sex:
shut up... I am a christian but sincerely noise in churches does not mean God is deaf. There should be laws in regulate such or face penalty or pay fines. Simple.
Get lost
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by hayorbaami: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2015
iamsecsy:

The church should have listened to the man, but I've never seen any mosque that has hidden large twitter speakers... If u live close to a central mosque u r in trouble.. If u live in agege u r closer to hell... Because u wake when the Muslims wakes up... I doubt if any christian has ever done what that man did.. God help us

the man did that for mfm alone...Op already stated that there are other churches in that same area, one of which she attended today....and he obviously has no issues with those ones.. People should stop making it seem as if he cant tolerate churches, he just couldnt tolerate mfm's noise.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by uprightman(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
what about the mosque close to my house that is always disturbing my sleep every 5 a.m. ....4pm and 7pm everyday with their gramophone speakers?

Should i retaliate too by playing loud music?

Let there be laws to stop both christians and muslims from giving us noise pollution in our environment.
That will deprive some their religious obligation. imagine telling mosque at kano not to call for prayers at 4:50 am or for tafsir
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by dokyOloye: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
But why nigerian churches self like to disturb the neighbourhood?

Dem no fit just dey play their song for inside their church jeje.
Make dem bear am na
Churches and mosques,which one constitutes more nuisance?
Looks like U've never lived near their mosque and have them wake U up by 4am everyday of Ur life wt their loudspeaker.The same noise 5 times every day.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Akkord4gov:

There should just be a law to ban any noise asap,even noise from party and ceremony of any form

I think Lagos state has law to that effect but the fact remains that if one should report these religious organisations, one will be viewed as a bad person that is why people are just being careful
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by 3ace(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2015
I think it's more of a religious reason than a genuine one. I'm sure he wouldn't have complained if it was a mosque. Muslims generally are intolerable compared to Christians although I don't subscribe to you subjecting others to inconvenience as a result of your own activities. You don't want noise and you think adding more noise is the way to go about solving this problem? Very funny.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
He went about it the wrong way, he is giving himself double portion of noise. The music and prayers from MFM will likely drown the sound of the speaker!
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:

they wake you up at 5-6am right?...but the so called disturbance doesn last more than 20mins at most..Compare to some churches that can disturb for the whole day..even at night too during vigil..if you discribe muslims with what you typed above,what names can you call christains?...I don't think its about muslims and christains...Both the church and mosque have to stop the noice pollution..Peace!

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by mrwiddy(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
They are wicked generation[/quote]
what is wickedness other than creating phobia-suceptible noise in the enviroment,FIRE!FIRE!!,i pray one day that fire will visit them with its family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.