Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) (38850 Views)

Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa / Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by vislabraye(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
DelGardo:

GEJ has a better composure that Buhari? You must be having a laugh.
GEJ takes dull and bland to a different level, while PMB is so presidential.

The main reason, Buhari was elected is the belief that he is decisive, courageous and hates corruption. And I hope he does better.
But if we have to compare his public appearances, interviews and wits, Gej scores higher. Jona will not goof by calling German, West Germany. Jona can not dare say he will stabilize the price of crude oil. I believe some of these gaffes by Buhari are harmless though embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by bdbest2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thot they said they couldn't find him.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

U can also place an order thru;

Konga: http:///brirold

Kaymu: http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/brirold/

Thanks.

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by ugoezeik(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
Okay o. He looks kinda uncomfortable, was he asking for where to urinate? He looks badly pressed.
lolzzzz chisos kris!!! guy u r such a wicked soul hahaha. but.......
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by ugoezeik(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
lurther:
Hmmmm! This is exactly why we elected Buhari. From one country to another partying and attending Dinners.

From the inauguration night Dinner going to the whole world through west Germany just attending Dinners. This is exactly why we voted him.

He is lucky that Osibanjo is not like Atiku, If not, Osibanjo would have summoned Saraki and Dogara on a meeting to move nigeria forward whenever Buhari is absent! Oh! I forgot, Saraki called Osibanjo a 'mere comm4isioner'.
hahaha lolzzzz wat a wicked soul u r but......
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
God bless you sir. Don't mind those donkeys that are calling you a dullard
Are you indirectly referring to The Daura President and The Mere Commissioner
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by sleeknick: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Where's the gala
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by vega84(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Give him some food he looks hungry #vegatalks
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by mulaniem(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow follow this link below and register hosting plan for just N2500 and get a free domain hurry now http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1305

http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1305
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Studentsvoice: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=oromankirisi post=34755256]Just like a new bride..everyone wants a piece of him smiley wink[/quote

U look pweety...u remind me of Tonia,an ex-coursemate.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by preselect(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
[size=13pt]yes, he's here enjoying dinner while his Fulani boys are busy killing people in Plateau State, and boko haram have started another suicide campaign.
let's not even talk of the economy, or the chibok girls. . . . . right now, as i make this post, as he is enjoying his butt in South Africa (who knows where next he'll go) Fulani Cattle Rearers have started killing people in Plateau state. his boys, his people. armed and dangerous. he has let them loose.

and somehow everyone is quiet. and somehow people still think he is great and that he's doing great so far. We dont deserve any good government in nigeria. people are dying everyday with so much insecurity with buhari supporters doing the killings and people just want to keep quiet bc the like him. we are so used to bloodletting that killing no more makes news.

this is why i don't like joining issues with "sign this petition" people. xenophobia in south africa led to the killing of dozens of people in south africa and the whole world was up in arms on the president's neck, in nigeria hundreds are killed every week and people simply say "my presido. . . tanoids go and die" . . .

God will judge all of una. the blood that is being spilled in nigeria will not be without repercussion.

Let history know that some of us spoke out against this president called mohammadu [/size]
#TheAbsentPresident

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by NobleAky(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
They called Yar'Adua baba go-slow. But when he died they realized he was our best ever! It seems Hausa/Northern men are silent, slow but effectual workers. You don't realize their worth immediately. Buhari please take your time. Fixing Nigeria in it's present comatose stage is not something to be rushed. Your critics will soon cover their heads in shame for being in a hurry to criticize you. That will be your reward for refusing to transfer blame for your challenges even though we all know you inherited a deathly sick country.
...and the eX-president Gej inherited a paradise? I discern hyprocrity
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Where the gala na angry hope say dem give am la casera to wash am down cos dry gala dey choke tongue
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by vacanci: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
lurther:
Hmmmm! This is exactly why we elected Buhari. From one country to another partying and attending Dinners.

From the inauguration night Dinner going to the whole world through west Germany just attending Dinners. This is exactly why we voted him.

He is lucky that Osibanjo is not like Atiku, If not, Osibanjo would have summoned Saraki and Dogara on a meeting to move nigeria forward whenever Buhari is absent! Oh! I forgot, Saraki called Osibanjo a 'mere commisioner'.

Is he the only president your eyes can see. People just talk like they do not know that no country can survive in isolation.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by kuchikau: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chai..the president of my country is an illiterate...
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by kuchikau: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
....Chai..the president of my country is an illiterate...
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by kuchikau: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Illiterate president Buhari..the duara dullard is busy jumping from one dinner to anoda...foolish president
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by kuchikau: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Illiterate president Buhari..the duara dullard is busy jumping from one dinner to anoda...foolish president.....
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
From images posted on Nairaland I can prove the president has some forms of psychosis! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
dinner her dinner there , northerners should not tell us that they poison him oo , most of the food he is eating now can cause sickness
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by alexlee50: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oklander:

Go school, you no gree go, now common sense, you no get. See the rubbish you dey type, smh.
why this guy word dey pain una like this? Take heart, truth is bitter
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by oromankirisi(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thank you

[quote author=Studentsvoice post=34760305][/quote]
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by abagnalie: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
look at how they are lobbying to shake hands with the peoples general
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by edwinoyoma(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
Okay o. He looks kinda uncomfortable, was he asking for where to urinate? He looks badly pressed.

How did u know? haters bah! Dere's God ooo.
"I met with President Michelle of West Germany"-PMB....Hahahah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
God bless you sir. Don't mind those donkeys that are calling you a dullard
But he look like a dull person in that pic.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Godjone:
or may be he is afraid not to make another blunder like the one of mitchell and western Germerny
grin grin grin

Actually he is sniffing out the 'kwaroft' one among them to send to prison.

You know the old dude carries his 'kwaroftion detecting radar with him everywhere..
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by pablus: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
another gala? this PMB too sabi chop GALA o!
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by Caseless: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
THIS BUHARI IS MORE OF A SELFIE AND TOURISM PRESIDENT
that's why we love him more.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) by DelGardo: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2015
vislabraye:

The main reason, Buhari was elected is the belief that he is decisive, courageous and hates corruption. And I hope he does better.
But if we have to compare his public appearances, interviews and wits, Gej scores higher. Jona will not goof by calling German, West Germany. Jona can not dare say he will stabilize the price of crude oil. I believe some of these gaffes by Buhari are harmless though embarrassing.

Your initial assertion was about composure and that was what I responded to.
Could you please provide us with link of where Buhari said he will stabilize price of crude oil price? If you cannot provide this evidence I believe the honorable thing to do would be to retract what you wrote and apologise accordingly.

The GEJ we know said things like -
"stealing is not corruption"
"Dangote told me personally that he will reduce cement price very soon and I believe him, you know Dangote does not talk anyhow"
"They told me that if I go to Borno the will waylay me..."
"How can $20b be missing and America does not know... America will know, it's their money"
"They say Nigeria is poor but the richest man in Africa is a Nigerian"
"They say Nigeria is poor but we have the highest number of private jets"

Comparing the intellect of both men is an insult to PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.