Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,631 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (98505 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by calcentron: 1:43pm On May 14, 2011
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device. Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience. Unveiling soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more information.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by man4peace: 7:29am On May 20, 2011
What most people don't know is that antivirus are software packages and they work along side their virus database. if their virus database is not updated, on your computer, u are less protected. Another factor u must consider is the actual version on the antivirus u are using, u may be using a version that has a bug or problem and that bug has already been solved in the latest version. That is the reason why some will give good recommendation to the antivirus that you are condemning. But what i can say is that you can still achieve a good level (not perfect) of protection using free antivirus
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hlinks247: 12:31pm On May 25, 2011
The best and most reliable Anti virus to used on your computer or Laptop is Kaspersky.
This virus is too over secure and render full protection.
for your license key files and keys for any version of kaspersky Antivirus, Internet Security. Workstations, Server type call me 07041880950
email hlinks247@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Stay Virus Free This Year
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by garrygreen: 4:29pm On May 26, 2011
There are several antivirus software are available in market such as Quick heal, E scan, Panda antivirus, AVG anti virus and Avast antivirus. These all are one of the best antivirus but AVG is my favourite anti virus because it is batter then other anti virus. It can protect my PC from virus.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by binhozie(m): 1:58am On Jun 02, 2011
BIGFAT you are a foooool and will die in abject poverty
cant you see no one is interested in your stupid iwp?
imbbecile. angry go about spamming the whole forum. midget.

Pls does eset have 64bit?
I need to download an antivirus but i'm confused
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by DADON(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2011
Pls can someone help e with a license key for Nod32 or kaspersky.
send to my email usm_4real@yahoo.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jiggar(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
pls,i nid help,i uninstald my avg internet security,but a folda in d program files refused 2 b deleted,it says i don't hav d permission 2 uninstal it. Afta much research i discovad dat d only way 2 completely uninstal it,is to use an uninstala software,but i don't hav any,so anyone dat hav any dat can forcefuly remove d avg,i wil b grateful.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by prizecom(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jiggar(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2011
i meant an uninstaller software not antivirus.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by vaengaiven: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by greatfuldead: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2011
jiggar
Checkout Revo Uninstaller Pro latest version. The free version, it works for me.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by sonray(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2011
pls can anyone help me with avast lastest key or serial number.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by viktolink: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
i will not say much but, i will drop a sitn and i assure you that after you go through all the post, you will become rich in no tym, www.Viktolink.com.ng just join them together and u r good to go
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by geedup(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2011
jiggar:

pls,i nid help,i uninstald my avg internet security,but a folda in d program files refused 2 b deleted,it says i don't hav d permission 2 uninstal it. Afta much research i discovad dat d only way 2 completely uninstal it,is to use an uninstala software,but i don't hav any,so anyone dat hav any dat can forcefuly remove d avg,i wil b grateful.
try deleting it in safe mode environment, when deleting,it might say can't delete a particular file. What u need 2 do is dat file dat fails 2 delete, move it 2 d desktop and try deleting again, i tink dat'll help
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by viktolink: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2011
how to become a big man(successful) i will drop a must visit site, after you must have visit this wonderful site www.viktolink.com.ng , your life will never remain the same
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Donchucky(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
no antivirus has been able to secure my system d way eset does all u need is to update it or download eset key finder to get new keys for ur eset so dat u'll be able to update ur virus signature database online and get full protection,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by xtremeidea(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
There is no best antivirus!!! they all do the same thing. it all depends on how u wanna get protected. dnt forget that all antivirus company makes antivirus for different purposes.

Take Avast for example, they have

Avast Free Edition

Avast Professional

Avast Internet Security

Also for Bitdefender which is currently top rated in the world based on some certain criteria also have

Bitdefender Total Security

Bitdefender Internet Security

e.t.c and same as AVG and so on,

I recommend that if ur getting an antivirus, If u want a tough one, go for the[b] "internet security versions" [/b]

if u want a normal one thats tough but lenient on some application, then go for the "professional versions"

If u want just a normal antivirus, just to keep u away from regular viruses then u can go for the free versions.

Thatz ma Verdict !!!

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by deyvid: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2011
pls i need someone to send a license number for kapersky, email is mayok_elegbede@yahoo.com,
the gesture will be largly appreciated,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by surveycash(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
Discover the latest free browsing cheat I use to surf the internet. Works both on pc and mobile. For N500 only, you can get this code,

Interested? Call 0805 056 8713 NOW!
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jiggar(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
Please any one in the house that has avast internet security should help, me i have AVG but it had issues so i need another Internet security, all good nairalanders samaritans, send to pgodwin70@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by joshua2000(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
eset nod32
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jiggar(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
pls anyone with the new avast internet security key should help me out, na beg i dey beg no be boast, abeg, Thanks in advance.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by calrm2ne: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2011
I've been using Avast for a long time and it works best to me wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by chris2000(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
good day guys, all what that has been said is good and ok, but i will suggest that we use avast becourse it is one of the best.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
What I actually look for in Antivirus is simplicity and the ability to detect and remove any malicious software. There hasn't been any Antivirus that is perfect to serve that need. On the contrary, there is one I have favored the most which is ESET Anti virus(usually called Nod32). It's a good Antivirus when compares to the others. I have used quite a number of Antiviruses but it seems to serve my purpose better. Easy to uninstall and don't quite become a bug during or after installation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale. / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.