Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 (78253 Views)

WAEC Coordination Thursday, May 25, 2017 / NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw / Waec Coordination for May/June 2016 starts Thursday,16th 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by gibzzhd: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
general briefing here in ughelli.so disinterested let d real thing begin
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
omolizzy:
Guys,am in st Anthony Ilorin in kwara state and the time is 2:45pm. U may decide to come n stay like me or wait til den. Good luck to us all.
nice.. left st Anthony not long.. I am at teachers college near kwara state college of education for book keeping..

I hope my luck shines...

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by gibzzhd: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
gibzzhd:
general briefing here in ughelli.so disinterested let d real thing begin
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Rossy99(f): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Yes.... without that am sorry u won't be clear by the Waec coordinator... they want to see originals alongside photocopy.... just to be sure they are dealing with professional and not one road side person..... go with ur originals
am with my degree statement of result alone wud dey accept dt
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
omo crowd plenty here o..

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Idboyostic:
Please, I need situation reports for Obanikoro venue....

Cc: MissIndependent
Lol I didn't go o cos of work. I will check watsup in Agege centre tomorrow smiley

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
ruffneck:
I don waka go house.they said dem no dey mark accounting in anambra state....I beg dem tire make I mark econs dem no gree...mtchwww
Pele smiley
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
shawylux:

Basic mathematics. Addition and subtraction. Accuracy and speed is very necessary. I think 20 questions for 10 minutes. Can't remember
Hello smiley
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
briefing just started here.... the number of gate crashers ehn... too much

roughly we have more than 500people here who came for coordination.. the hall is filled up and people are standing outside.

people de find money sha...

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Even in less developed place see people.....unemployment in Nigeria is REAL!!!
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yes, they should.
Rossy99:
am with my degree statement of result alone wud dey accept dt
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by shawylux(f): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sweetyie:

Tnx but I'm an Arts student
Even if you are an arts student I believe you did mathematics in secondary school. This one sef na primary school questions. Just be fast. Your score depends on when you will start checking as the higher the greater number of days. I could remember we were only 7 that started the first day. More days more money wink
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by shawylux(f): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
MissIndependent:
Hello smiley
Wassup dear! It's been a while.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Sweetyie(f): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
shawylux:

Even if you are an arts student I believe you did mathematics in secondary school. This one sef na primary school questions. Just be fast. Your score depends on when you will start checking as the higher the greater number of days. I could remember we were only 7 that started the first day. More days more money wink
Tnx

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
shawylux:

Yes dearie I guess you are doing good smiley
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
shawylux:

Yes dearie I guess you are doing fine smiley
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by shawylux(f): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
MissIndependent:
Yes dearie I guess you are doing fine smiley
Yes I am great. Hope you are good too
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by debris: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
mehn I see my biology teacher for secondary in the same group with me and same centre na him i shift go chemistry group ooo....am a gatecrasher#pharm .
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by debris: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
mehn I see my biology teacher for secondary in the same group with me and same centre na him i shift go chemistry group ooo....am a gatecrasher# i rep pharm .

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
artisticallyart:
Even in less developed place see people.....unemployment in Nigeria is REAL!!!
i dey tell you....see crowd for the place i dey

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by dtphilosopher: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
i ll like to introduce a clean and lucrative multi best business package. although it is not magical but nice. I m a living testimony and i want you to be part of it. if you are interested, send "i need details" to
dtphilosopher02@gmail.com
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
debris:
mehn I see my biology teacher for secondary in the same group with me and same centre na him i shift go chemistry group ooo....am a gatecrasher# i rep pharm .
your biology that taught you in school or your senior colleauge that is a biology teacher in the same secondary school your presently teaching.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by debris: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
artisticallyart:
your biology that taught you in school or your senior colleauge that is a biology teacher in the same secondary school your presently teaching.

lolz my biology teacher for secondary school ooo.....mehn dx seminar abi collation dey boring oo dem no give us any papers o for gate crashers na so me just dey look them but we'v written down our names though incase papers plenty.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
shawylux:

Yes I am great. Hope you are good too
Yes I'm fine dear
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol!!! No hope of you getting biology.....which center?
debris:

lolz my biology teacher for secondary school ooo.....mehn dx seminar abi collation dey boring oo dem no give us any papers o for gate crashers na so me just dey look them but we'v written down our names though incase papers plenty.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by debris: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
artisticallyart:
Lol!!! No hope of you getting biology.....which center?

igando buh na practical paper dey here I was thinking it gona be theory
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by sadewodu(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Make I jus advice those of una wey neva mark b4!!!! Except for subjects like mathematics and english!!! Other subject are congested so no jus bother urself except if u know the venue coordinator (speaking from experience) u beta jus go 4 checking make u manage the small change!!! At all at all nah hin bad!!! because e go pain u at the end of the exercise afta been stressed for 3days and eventually u weren't picked, u go wan cry ni!!!! The funny tin about these marking exercises is that pple that does it every year no dey reduce (actual waec invitees) except for one or two slots and those slot don get pple with marking experience wey don open mouth down like hungry lion wey wan claim am!!! So the choice is urs!!!!

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by leksgcfr(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
williaam:
Situation report at igando community jnr high school; scripts are in their science lab; and coordination commence at 2:30pm. Wish all the gatecrashers association; including myself Goodluck

How far did it go?
Were you allotted any script? And is there a possibility of coordinating tomorrow?

Lastly, what are the subjects available at Igando High school?

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Tomjazzy2: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
DeanOlamide:

U for take the risk na..... u never can tell my brother.... though ur fate as gatecrasher will still depends on the presence of the old timers.....

But just try this time and funny enough if u succeed by next year u wont face the stress of gatecrashing cos u will now have a parcel number which nobody can snatch away from u as long as u keep coming every year.....

And as a gatecrasher go along with two passport there about cos u will feel an application form as an examiner..... just watch that very well around and that will help more in the near future.....

Goodluck bro

Thanks for the words but I will pass on this one. As for next year, I believe God would have settled us all such that we won't be gatecrashing for just 15k jobs
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by presh247(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Down here in Agbor,Delta State it went well,I hope at the end I get to mark but the experience alone is worth it. I saw my chemistry and CRS teachers that taught me in secondary school oooh....dem no dey tire to chop moni...saw a man that has been marking since 1980s...if those pipo dnt die they will never leave this marking thing for the younger generations oh...lol...cum see government teachers wt jeeps hustling for this small change wt us....God save Nigeria...unemployment rate is really high sha...thank God for the little job u are doing for now oh cos guys are longing to be in ur shoes...learnt alot abt life today....tomoro the struggle continues.

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by obinoral1179(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
presh247:
Down here in Agbor,Delta State it went well,I hope at the end I get to mark but the experience alone is worth it. I saw my chemistry and CRS teachers that taught me in secondary school oooh....dem no dey tire to chop moni...saw a man that has been marking since 1980s...if those pipo dnt die they will never leave this marking thing for the younger generations oh...lol...cum see government teachers wt jeeps hustling for this small change wt us....God save Nigeria...unemployment rate is really high sha...thank God for the little job u are doing for now oh cos guys are longing to be in ur shoes...learnt alot abt life today....tomoro the struggle continues.
naso oooo. All is well even in the well.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Rossy99(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
here in Ikare, we gatecrashers dem give us paper,people no too plenty for the subject wey i dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Who Be Ntfc Sms O / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016)