Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 (78210 Views)

WAEC Coordination Thursday, May 25, 2017 / NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw / Waec Coordination for May/June 2016 starts Thursday,16th 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by obinoral1179(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Situation report at OTA centre. 42 examiners needed for mathematics and almost all the old examiners are available. Thinking of applying for checkers.

May God bless our hustle...

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by seyikam: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
how do I register for e-marking
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by olu4life(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Well at my centre in ilupeju, d coordinator of the centre was so nice. Said no examiner must pursue gatecrashers, say make we relax,lol. Saw my agric and inter science teacher grin Well I went for biology 2, like 70% of the examiners turned up but we gatecrashers wrote down names and they said we should learn as they are previewing the questions. Omo those old people sabi book o, see arguement. Hehehe... Well at the end of today's exercise, they called the attendance of we gatecrashers again, funny tin is some had already left cool I get hope sha

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Funpeter: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
olu4life:
Well at my centre in ilupeju, d coordinator of the centre was so nice. Said no examiner must pursue gatecrashers, say make we relax,lol. Saw my agric and inter science teacher grin Well I went for biology 2, like 70% of the examiners turned up but we gatecrashers wrote down names and they said we should learn as they are previewing the questions. Omo those old people sabi book o, see arguement. Hehehe... Well at the end of today's exercise, they called the attendance of we gatecrashers again, funny tin is some had already left cool I get hope sha
Funny you saw your school teacher back then is school thats to tell you how long this dude have been into it.
yea when you are teaching the same thing everyday for the past 20 years then you should be good at it.
maybe when waec adopt e marking u can start to see youth.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Funpeter:
Funny you saw your school teacher back then is school thats to tell you how long this dude have been into it.
yea when you are teaching the same thing everyday for the past 20 years then you should be good at it.
maybe when waec adopt e marking u can start to see youth.
e-marking is for our generation.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Funpeter: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
artisticallyart:
e-marking is for our generation.
Hehehehehehehhe boss you are right ooooo.
those old papa no gree resign oooo maybe with that they can easily fade them out.

you a professional teacher or a professional accountant?

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
An Accountant.
Funpeter:
those old papa no gree resign oooo maybe with that they can easily fade them out.

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by olu4life(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Funpeter:

As in ehn, make dem give them force retirement mehn... Was disappointed to see 70% as elders. Hian

Well e-marking has commenced but just for 2 subjects aand just 2 centres in Lagos. The coordinator spoke on it sha. Said its a work in progress
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by MissIndependent(f): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
presh247:
Down here in Agbor,Delta State it went well,I hope at the end I get to mark but the experience alone is worth it. I saw my chemistry and CRS teachers that taught me in secondary school oooh....dem no dey tire to chop moni...saw a man that has been marking since 1980s...if those pipo dnt die they will never leave this marking thing for the younger generations oh...lol...cum see government teachers wt jeeps hustling for this small change wt us....God save Nigeria...unemployment rate is really high sha...thank God for the little job u are doing for now oh cos guys are longing to be in ur shoes...learnt alot abt life today....tomoro the struggle continues.
Lool
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Neroski(f): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2015
DeanOlamide:
Asaba people...... Coordination starts by 1pm but trust me for Africa time to happen... u can come by 2pm....

oga DeanOlamide abeg i wan pm you o.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by mickey45: 4:32am On Jun 20, 2015
MissIndependent:
I marked Waec and Neco scripts last year as a corper I gatecrashed then I wish I can also participate in this year's marking but I dunno how I'm going to combine it with my job cos I get home late after work(Lagos Traffic things). My friends said they are interested in marking someone should please list the Lagos marking centres here the only ones I know of for now from the invites so far is Ilupeju and Agege.
Last year I marked 325 Waec scripts and I was paid #12,500 after two weeks, Neco paid me #15k for 347 scripts after 1 week wink small money you may think but when you get alert, you go shout Godwin grin grin grin

L

Which of the scripts did you mark?
Pls I also need your help with something regarding this bt haven't been able to reach u?
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by DeanOlamide(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Neroski:

oga DeanOlamide abeg i wan pm you o.

make u pm me oooooo
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Hoii(m): 6:31am On Jun 20, 2015
williaam:
Situation report at igando community jnr high school; scripts are in their science lab; and coordination commence at 2:30pm. Wish all the gatecrashers association; including myself Goodluck
Pls help me with info.
I stay at Agbara, heard Igando centre is the closest to me. I intend going today(saturday) to register for marking. Is it too late?
I have B.Sc in Management Technology, wil they allow me mark Maths?
Incase i want to go for Checking, when is the closing date for registering as a checker?
Wil they be there on Sunday?
How can i get to the centre from iyana iba
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by deewhylaf13: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Thou i marked waec and neco last year @ sheik abdulkadir in Ilorin, I get into yenagoa centre yesterday @ st. Jude girls secondary as a gate crasher just to try my luck..... and I was just fortunate enough to get a parcel. so much enjoy my coordination yesterday wit my team leader compare to d last I did in Ilorin dat was filled wit old men and women. d oldest man in my class here in yenagoa must b in his early 40s if not less. #HAPPYME

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by akomitoomuch29(f): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
please I'm at Mile 12..where is the nearest marking center
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by debris: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hoii:
Pls help me with info.
I stay at Agbara, heard Igando centre is the closest to me. I intend going today(saturday) to register for marking. Is it too late?
Incase i want to go for Checking, when is the closing date for registering as a checker?

depending on ur subject class most of them have stopped collecting names
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
cordination in progress....

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Odunharry:
cordination in progress....
will waec pay for the 3-day coordination?
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by olu4life(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yaaay!!! Been selected at my centre, sorted out d gatecrashers already grin
To be continued tomorrow cool

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Hidorano(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
how was today's markings. pls I just got d centre in my area ni o nd i want to ask when is d closing date for the checkers and can I still apply on Sunday. tnx.
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Hoii(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hidorano:
how was today's markings. pls I just got d centre in my area ni o nd i want to ask when is d closing date for the checkers and can I still apply on Sunday. tnx.
Checkers can still apply tommorrow
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Hoii(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Got registered at Agege 1 as a marker for commerce. I didnt enjoy the coordinating jare. Wish i got my prefered subject, Mathematics

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hit the like button if you are a gatecrasher and got a parcel
If you are a gatecrasher but did not get a parcel hit the share button
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Chibaby87(f): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
I was not selected as gate crasher due to in Financial Accounting they need 14 markers and gate crasher was 14 in number while their old workers are 12, so we picked paper and only 2 girls picked yes and 12 remaining people picked No including me but they didn't take them cos one is corper and the other girl graduated 2012 but they needed 2010 graduate. I switched in to checkers but they said we should come with writing materials on Monday, we are going to write test but I don't know how it will look like. I need help on how the test will look like.

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tosinayoko:
will waec pay for the 3-day coordination?
i guess only for examiners and team leaders etc
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hidorano:
sure
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
tomorrow other gatecrashers like me will know our fate..bookkeeping is one of the trade subjects... is a new subject that was introduced last year or two so the number of student who took the exam isnt that much when compares to financial accounting.

last year two group were in charge of marking..this year three groups.

I know my chance is slim but also applied for a checker incase of Bleep up..

wish you all the best

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chibaby87:
I was not selected as gate crasher due to in Financial Accounting they need 14 markers and gate crasher was 14 in number while their old workers are 12, so we picked paper and only 2 girls picked yes and 12 remaining people picked No including me but they didn't take them cos one is corper and the other girl graduated 2012 but they needed 2010 graduate. I switched in to checkers but they said we should come with writing materials on Monday, we are going to write test but I don't know how it will look like. I need help on how the test will look like.
nice one..i think the test will be based on calculation..to test ur speed,accuracy and maybe ability to observe
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by Odunharry(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
this....

dont know if it same in every marking centre.

Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by williaam(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hoii:
Pls help me with info.

Bros am so sorry; I have been busy; I hope u were present today. Am marking civic education and guess many gate crashers would mark; so far u meet their requirement, and many of their old examiner were not present yesterday and today; so their names were removed
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by oolusola: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Odunharry:
this....

dont know if it same in every marking centre.

what of the breakdown of other subjects like computer , physics, matjematics e.t.c
Re: Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 by eROCK247(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
olu4life:

Had exactly d same experience. I saw 5 of my former teachers. 2 were in d same hall with me, but I only introduced myself to one, my 'mom' back then

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) / Who Be Ntfc Sms O