Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. (3423 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Pls Recommend Good Series Movie For Me / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
You are cray. grin
Patiently waiting for season 2. tongue
same here..
I'm opening a thread in that dating & hook-up sect.for both of us. ensure you turn up.. let's make some b1tchesin this clime jealous cheesy
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
HMMM

sup brov ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by shaboti: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am this show's biggest fan!!

Love hakeem.

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

sup brov ✘
lemme ask u a question. "have u in any way experience wats like to be in a WAR zone?
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

[s]Things YOU are known 4 on NL:
1: YOU are a renowned GOSSIP
2: YOU are a BROKE RAPPER
3: YOU are a known BLACKMAILER
4: YOU are a disrespected ITK in the HIP HOP section
5: YOU are a known BITER of other mcs lyrics in the rap section
6: YOU are referred 2 as COOGARS _BITCH due 2 the countless lyrical beatdowns you have received from him
7: YOU are a known SNITCH
8: YOU are a CRY BABY!

These are FACTS!

So kid! No one has ever accused me of any of the above and I think you are desperately looking 4 any sort of credibilty since you no longer have none! The other day on our epic feminist thread you even brought your DUNCE ass 2 come and try and feel among, but ended getting trounced by a newbie due 2 your abject foolishness! Damn! Stalker! So you could not have a convo without quoting me? What a sad sack! Your a non factor as far as your lord is concerned child! Imagine someone with the I.Q the size of a grain of sugar claiming smart! What a basic _idiot you still are! Lol[/s]

I brakes coogar? haha wake up son.

only poor niggas call others broke.
don't project your insecurities on other people.

normally, your verbiage & intelligence isn't sufficient to engage in verbal onslaught.
you are just a copycat & you seriously have some growing up to do. reread your previous post.
It reeks of utmost immaturity. cool ... my two cents ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

same here..

I'm opening a thread in that dating & hook-up sect.for both of us.
ensure you turn up.. let's make some b1tchesin this clime jealous cheesy
grin grin

Oh can't wait. lipsrsealed
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

[s]Things YOU are known 4 on NL:
1: YOU are a renowned GOSSIP
2: YOU are a BROKE RAPPER
3: YOU are a known BLACKMAILER
4: YOU are a disrespected ITK in the HIP HOP section
5: YOU are a known BITER of other mcs lyrics in the rap section
6: YOU are referred 2 as COOGARS _BITCH due 2 the countless lyrical beatdowns you have received from him
7: YOU are a known SNITCH
8: YOU are a CRY BABY!

These are FACTS!

So kid! No one has ever accused me of any of the above and I think you are desperately looking 4 any sort of credibilty since you no longer have none! The other day on our epic feminist thread you even brought your DUNCE ass 2 come and try and feel among, but ended getting trounced by a newbie due 2 your abject foolishness! Damn! Stalker! So you could not have a convo without quoting me? What a sad sack! Your a non factor as far as your lord is concerned child! Imagine someone with the I.Q the size of a grain of sugar claiming smart! What a basic _idiot you still are! Lol[/s]

I brawled coogar? haha wake up son.

you are just a copycat & you seriously have some growing up to do. reread your previous post.
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin
Oh can't wait. lipsrsealed

cheesy ..make sure you are awake. my ban ends by 11:30
get whips, lube & ruff-riders grin

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

normally, your verbiage & intelligence isn't sufficient to engage in verbal onslaught.
grin
Darkrebel666:

I know 2 cents is all you have 2 your name son! You don't have 2 announce it! See who is talking about maturity? After the super disgrace session and show of shame you and lala247 put on HD for the entire NL to see? You think you or your opinions still matter? Lol! Nigga i give up! This your vapid, senseless logical way of reasoning has 2 be hereditary! Try and wait 4 those that have your time! Or go work on some of your "fine art paintings michael"! I'm sure they suck like your rhymes! What a DOLT!!! LOL!

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

•the faggit scenes are abhorrent.
•Hakeem raps are wickity-wack.
•Andre's bi-polar disorder reminds me of his ilks on NL
grin
•Anika is a b1tch

so yeah you are absolutely right ...nothing else fascinates me save for Cookie's callipygous & round behind[she is still a b1tch though] grin

okay..& maybe Lucius Lyon's charisma & personal magnetism cool
Look at this fool!
How many times do I have to tell you that I'm done with you?? Dull attention seeker always looking for my attention. If you really want me to notice you, this is not the right way. Stop making a fool of yourself. Let this be the last time you use that leprosy-striken hand of yours to mention me.

Silly teenager! undecided

4 Likes

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Look at this fool!
How many times do I have to tell you that I'm done with you?? Dull attention seeker always looking for my attention. If you really want me to notice you, this is not the right way. Stop making a fool of yourself. Let this be the last time you use that leprosy-striken hand of yours to mention me.

I thought you are 28 or so? . see how sweetorgasm acted maturely & took it lightly..

you are too emotional ninny..
grow up man..grow up ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Look at this fool!

You dey mind the "disgraced female nigga"! Always stalking dudes like a _tranny! See the picture on the olodos linkedin profile page! Lmfao!!!

2 Likes

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:

You dey mind the "disgraced female nigga"! Always stalking dudes like a _tranny! See the picture on olodos linkedin profile page! Lmfao!!!

you are only pained young man.
25 years old & the highest peak of your existence is hurling immature witless slurs at some you are well older than on a faceless forum.
I can see your intelligence operates inversely proportional to your age. the older you get- the dumber you become.

I can boldly say that I have achieved more than you have.

you say you have a university degree?do you pay rent? don't you still share the same roof with your parents? do you own a car? aren't you the same broke fake poseur on nairaland? or why else would you be online 24/7.. Jobless yobbo grin

you are a joker son. be more than grateful that the internet gives room for both the bourgeoisie & serfs to mix or my goons would have fÜcked you up if you ever show your pettish self in my hood to trash talk. grin frustrated surulere pauper ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I thought you are 28 or so? . see how sweetorgasm acted maturely & took it lightly..

you are too emotional ninny..
grow up man..grow up ✘
Shut that toilet you call a mouth and get the fvck out of my face. undecided

3 Likes

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Shut that toilet you call a mouth and get the fvck out of my face. undecided

go lip-lock with hypodermic needles effeminate sodomite. we still won't be moved by your tears.

emotional cry baby. make sure you don't have any carry-over this year & you graduate from that polytechnic.
Jobless 28 year old subhuman. ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

25 years old & the highest peak of your existence is hurling immature witless slurs at some you are well older than.
I can see your intelligence operates inversely proportional to your age. the older you get,the dumber you become.

you have a university degree?do you pay rent? don't you still share the same roof with your parents? do you own a car ? aren't you the same broke fake poseur on nairaland? grin

you are joker son. be more than grateful that the internet gives room for both the bourgeoisie & serfs to mix. my goons would have fÜcked you up if you ever show up in my Hood to talk trash. grin pauper ✘
grin
Darkrebel666:

25 years old & the highest peak of your existence is hurling immature witless slurs at some you are well older than.
I can see your intelligence operates inversely proportional to your age. the older you get,the dumber you become.

you have a university degree?do you pay rent? don't you still share the same roof with your parents? do you own a car ? aren't you the same broke fake poseur on nairaland? grin

you are joker son. be more than grateful that the internet gives room for both the bourgeoisie & serfs to mix. my goons would have fÜcked you up if you ever show up in my Hood to talk trash. grin pauper ✘

See the dunce claiming his wishes and dreams 2 be his reality? You own nothing mummys boy! I laff because its the same putrid recycled crap you spout daily! Unfortunately you are an open book and an object of ridicule in all sections of nairaland! See mumu! Goons my anus! My friend shut the _fuck up! See this little prick dat has only seen guns in movies! Do you even own a swiss army knife? Lame _fuck! Look @ a glorified CHIBOK boy talking about money! After openly begging babes on nl 4 contributions 2 your sorry rap _retard events! Thank mtn 4 granting you a way out of your secluded and sad poverty based life filled with struggles! Lol!!!! "Dirty jew _cunt" your a loser both on and off line! GET LOST!!!
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

I laff because its the same putrid recycled crap you spout daily! Unfortunately you are an open book and an object of ridicule in all sections of nairaland!

unfortunately, It is only in your head that I'm an object of ridicule. who cares about or even knows who Funlord is ? the darkrebel's phlegm alone is news-worthy. besides, the amount of pusssies I hit accidentally is more than which you get on purpose.. so why are we even mentioned in the same sentence ? go play tekken racoon ✘

funlord:

See mumu! Goons my anus! My friend shut the _fuck up! See this little prick dat has only seen guns in movies! Do you even own a swiss army knife? Lame _fuck! Look @ a glorified CHIBOK boy talking about money! After openly begging babes on nl 4 contributions 2 your sorry rap _retard events! Thank mtn 4 granting you a way out of your secluded and sad poverty based life filled with struggles! Lol!!!! "Dirty jew _cunt" your a loser both on and off line! GET LOST!!!

Your post is gay. you can't even articulate properly & coherently delivery your message.
so Cherl£ne that contributed to the Miss Nl competition makes all of those involved beggars? see the decadence of your intelligence cheesy I'm broke yet I also have my cash in the tourney.. hehe

go back to school 28 year old pauper ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

go lip-lock with hypodermic needles effeminate sodomite.

emotional cry baby. make sure you don't have any carry-over this year & you graduate from that polytechnic.
Jobless 28 year old leprous subhuman. ✘
As usual. You'll always remain the fool that you are. Which part of get the fvck out of my mentions don't you understand?
I'll leave you with two options. Get your broke ass back to your rap section where every newbie beats you hands down. Even ladies win battles with you easily.

Keep mentioning me and have an adventurous ride with the following:
1. Poverty
2. Pestilence
3. Sorrow
4. Hunger
5. Hardship

Mention me and have those listed above reply you.

Bye! wink

1 Like

Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

unfortunately, It is only in your head that I'm an object of ridicule. who cares about or knows who Funlord is ? the darkrebel's phlegm alone is news-worthy. besides, the amount of pussies I bang accidentally is more than which you get on purpose.. so why are we being mentioned in the same sentence ? go play tekken racoon ✘

Your post is gay. you can't even articulate properly & coherently delivery your message.

grin
Darkrebel666:

unfortunately, It is only in your head that I'm an object of ridicule. who cares about or knows who Funlord is ? the darkrebel's phlegm alone is news-worthy. besides, the amount of pussies I bang accidentally is more than which you get on purpose.. so why are we being mentioned in the same sentence ? go play tekken racoon ✘

Yes! I'm sure you bang a lot of jars of vaseline! Babes my ass! See this olosho don claiming 2 be a player! Please your contagious _stupidity is beginning 2 give me a headache! See this lowlife _twat looking 4 fame on NL! Men you must really be lonely in real life! Your moniker is a joke, it would be better 2 be an unknown than 2 have 2 live as the _bitch ass that you are! Don't feel bad I'm about 2 put your sad ass on "ignore" unlike you and your solitaru and deluded self some of us are busy doing thangs on a saturday nite rather than spending our time performing hand exercises with vaseline or nivea ! Otondo!
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
As usual. You'll always remain the fool that you are. Which part of get the fvck out of my mentions don't you understand?
I'll leave you with two options. Get your broke ass back to your rap section where every newbie beats you hands down. Even ladies win battles with you easily.

Keep mentioning me and have an adventurous ride with the following:
1. Poverty
2. Pestilence
3. Sorrow
4. Hunger
5. Hardship

Mention me and have those listed above reply you.

Bye! wink

rap section where I get beat? hahaha I see you've run out of ideas. flagrant trollop.

I already told you that only broke people are quick to diss people using their financial status angle
don't project your insecurities on other people..I know you are 28 & still live with your parents.

I also wasn't bluffing when I said a single painting I sell is more than what you earn in 6 months. keep playing yourself poseur ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Yes! I'm sure you bang a lot of jars of vaseline! Babes my ass! See this olosho don claiming 2 be a player! Please your contagious _stupidity is beginning 2 give me a headache! See this lowlife _twat looking 4 fame on NL! Men you must really be lonely in real life! Your moniker is a joke, it would be better 2 be an unknown than 2 have 2 live as the _bitch ass that you are! Don't feel bad I'm about 2 put your sad ass on "ignore" unlike you and your solitaru and deluded self some of us are busy doing thangs on a saturday nite rather than spending our time performing hand exercises with vaseline or nivea ! Otondo!

only unintelligible buffoons like yourself would find what you wrote up there readable.
I already told you to get a quality education..

answer my question ninny. I'm broke yet I'm almost single-handedly sponsoring a tourney? you have always been the sharpest tool in the box.

this is the same bug-eyed oaf that went to steal a diss of about 100 words made by another account just to reply Victoriabee..

you are a disgrace men. I'm sure you wear tampons & menstruate as well . low-life moving stench of leprosy!. ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by kuuljay(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
op when I saw this thread I was grinning from ear to ear and more than happy to walk in but I met this royal rumble.looks like these folks had a long standing scores to settle.dont even know what it's all about so I don't even know how to start calming them down
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Mhizkel(f): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2015
kuuljay:
op when I saw this thread I was grinning from ear to ear and more than happy to walk in but I met this royal rumble.looks like these folks had a long standing scores to settle.dont even know what it's all about so I don't even know how to start calming them down
I'm not happy about it either.
Cc: Darkrebel666, Funlord, Agapecharis
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Cc: Darkrel666, Fuord, Agecharis

I'm sorry for the derailment ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Cc: Darkrebel 666, Fun lord, Agape charis
Sorry about that.
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

grin
Mhizkel:

www.nairaland.com/kradleber/posts/4

Read this madam! so that you may get an understanding of why all normal monikers avoid this cowardly pig like the plague! That's his alternate account!
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by funlord(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2015
kuuljay:

Read and understand! Everyone knows and hates this twerp!
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Read this madam! so that you may get an understanding of why all normal monikers avoid this cowardly pig like the plague! That's his alternate account!

Obsession & Joblessness ✘
Re: EMPIRE: A Movie For Music Lovers, Rappers And Producers. by kuuljay(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
funlord:

Read and understand! Everyone knows and hates this twerp!
shocked shocked shocked shocked really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / 11 Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Sexy Actress Mercy Johnson / Where To Download Old Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.