Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah (3230 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Google63(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ojukwu and Gowon were guests of General Joseph Ankrah of Ghana for peace talks at Aburi in Ghana in 1967. With Gowon's demeanor, no one could have thought the meeting didn't go well.

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
nice one
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Google63(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
More

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by 3ace(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
In this thread eh, gbegede will gbinas. It's gonna be explosive!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Beesluv: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Memories
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rip to Ojuku as his manhood lives on! sad
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Okay, what should we do with d pishure now. how does it affect the current situation nigeria. Can this pic eradicate boko haram? Pls, post tinz that can make someone's life transform or yu just post reasonable tinz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by tayooluwole: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
I go come comment when I wake...

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by kennydee05(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Old days have past, they have all tried their best... let us all learn from it and embrace one another.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by natas22: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
That was when we had leaders.

www.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Alphaoscar: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
tayooluwole:
I go come comment when I wake...

Bacar, is that you?
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by missKiffy(f): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ojukwu looks like a rebel
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by obontami: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by BLOTRS: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Someone deadlier than Ojukwu will be unveiled soon...in fact there are many Ojukwus all over Nigeria...time shall tell.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by doublewisdom: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ojukwu fine man with swag and sense. A man who saw through this charade called Nige.ria. If only the rat poison drinker possessed in his whole frame a little of the sense in Ojukwu's little finger!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by hakeem4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is aburi Ghana
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
ojukwu is looking like a psychopath
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by BLOTRS: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Someone deadlier than Ojukwu will be unveiled soon...in fact there are many Ojukwus all over Nigeria...time shall tell..
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by phyllosilicate(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
I like Ojukwu beards. During the time he was in the army, were soldiers allowed to keep beards?
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Ojiofor: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I like Ojukwu beards. During the time he was in the army, were soldiers allowed to keep beards?
Ojukwu started growing beards as a mark of respect and mourning for Easterners who were massacred during the pogrom.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
See my hero...
I love Biafra...
You can't change it..
Proudly IPOB member
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Ojukwu sef too dey behave like small pikin, why the boning(he should have given calmness a chance and at least pretend a smile.
#TeamBiafra anyways.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by olapluto(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Ojukwu was looking very nervous, while Gowon was such a confident gentleman. Whatever went on in the meeting, Gowon had the upper hand...he even took the meat off the plate and left Ojukwu to swallow the rice. What a BOSS!

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by ezeagu(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Google63:
Ojukwu and Gowon were guests of General Joseph Ankrah of Ghana for peace talks at Aburi in Ghana in 1967. With Gowon's demeanor, no one could have thought the meeting didn't go well.

The British told Nigeria to go to war because of BP and co.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by olapluto(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Google63:
More
Gowon collect meat for Ojukwu food, come leave Ojukwu with rice with no pepper. Ghanian general self begin dey laugh Ojukwu.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by ezeagu(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
Ojukwu was looking very nervous, while Gowon was such a confident gentleman. Whatever went on in the meeting, Gowon had the upper hand...he even took the meat off the plate and left Ojukwu to swallow the rice. What a BOSS!

A boss who Fulani are currently wiping out his people.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by dustmalik: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
LOL... I totally agree.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Goldmaxx(f): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
missKiffy:
Ojukwu looks like a rebel
fuccckk you dirty ashawo Yoruba from Southwest
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by missKiffy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Goldmaxx:
fuccckk you dirty ashawo Yoruba from Southwest
K
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by WIZGUY69(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ojuku fuckedd up big time, he is a coward right from birth, and coward are not suppose to go war talk more of leading his people. his naivety caused the iboes 3 million souls.
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by Goldmaxx(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
missKiffy:
i will die a painful death
iseeeeee!!!
Re: Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah by missKiffy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Goldmaxx:
iseeeeee!!!
It's whoever that edited my post that will die a painful death, you guys are just pathetic and stupid. You people need to grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fanatical Sign Post That Got Me Thinking In Kaduna / Latest Update From Ile-ife: Abobaku On The Run / Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.