Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Enthusiastic TV Viewers Needed! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Enthusiastic TV Viewers Needed! (479 Views)

Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / BBNaija 2017 Final Results: How Viewers Voted For The 5 Top Housemates (Photo) / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enthusiastic TV Viewers Needed! by TripVoltage: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for:

Doctor Who,
The Flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
The Following,
The Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
The Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
The Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

Each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

The questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

I'm unsure how I could reach out to your members of Fanfiction without upsetting the admin and mod staff. If you know of anybody who might be interested our have some advice how best to contact your memebrs then please get in touch.

[email]admin@wiredvoltage.com[/email]

Many Thanks

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

http://wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit
Re: Enthusiastic TV Viewers Needed! by TheDauraMallam: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Tell me more.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For What To Watch - Check Out List Of Upcoming Movies This Weekend / I Am A White Wizard / Call For Entries For Nollywood Movies Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.