Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling (1806 Views)

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by mamba(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2005
ed: brought here from Re: Beauty Pageantry! What's the point?

My friend is interested in modelling and I'll be pleased if anyone can offer any link to an agency that needs models in Lagos...

Her statistics are as follows
Height: 5'6"
Bust: 34
Waist: 25
Hip: 36

She's extremely pretty & very sexy.
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by Seun(m): 1:13am On May 17, 2005
Mamba, statistics are not enough. You need to supply a picture ... ()

Actually, I'm serious! There are so many ladies who will like to be models (I don't know why) and her expression of interest is just not enough.
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by Seun(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2005
Here's the website of a modelling agency managed by a friend:
www.xyvillemodels.com
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by mamba(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2005
Thanks Seun, I might post her picture if I can convince her about it.
BTW, I just hope all you guys wont start bugging me and asking for her number/e-mail if eventually she agrees to post her picture because she's the hottest girl I've ever seen in Nigeria, in fact she's the real African queen...
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by coolgirl2: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2005
hi how are u? grin
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by Eresi(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2005
Please, don't allow her unless if you don't mind losing her.
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by mamba(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2005
Eresi:

well, she's just a very close friend.
Though I've been toasting her but she's being very difficult.
Na wah for these fine girls sef!
I'm still trying sha, if it works out and she succumbs, Whalai I'll marry her.....
The girl is too much.
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by hotangel2(f): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2005
mamba:

Eresi link=topic=238.msg6485#msg6485 date=1119258321:

well, she's just a very close friend.
Though I've been toasting her but she's being very difficult.
[I]Na wah for these fine girls sef![/I]
I'm still trying sha, if it works out and she succumbs, [I]Whalai[/I] I'll marry her.....
The girl is too much.

Picture please. smiley
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by pkrix(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2005
Hot-angel is not a picture addict I guess. But it's nice to see who you are chatting with.

Hot-angel you are so carried by "more picture" that you couldn't see that a model is needed and from what I see in your pics you fits all of the description of the model mentioned above.

Apply now and show them how hot you are.
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by IdibiaLuv(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2005
if you had a pic then it would be easier to tell weither she should be a model
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by snazzydawn(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2005
well,if she is truly hottttt,then here is the place for her to go www.allnigerianmodels.com
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by MrsO: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2006
, Too short
Re: My friend (a Nigerian girl) is Interested in Modelling by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2006
well, if she's does have the interest and is not ready to post her pics, she should send her pics to sleekmodellingagency@yahoo.com.she's too short for catwalk so the billboard, calendar n other stuff mite b gd 4 her if she is as pretty as she says she is. she can call 08034548422 for further details.i'm kinda surprised she has not gotten offers from agents if she is as pretty ads u claim.well,call on sleek n make her pictures convince us.

(1) (Reply)

Tm Lewin,next,cedarwood State / Fashion Tips For The Plus Size Woman / Lace Wigs***what's The Biggie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.