Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App (432 Views)

Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 15, 2015
This is Orginal high quality Memory card. For the purpose of proving its originality and quality,it comes with already downloaded 500 top chart songs and videos in categories as follow, Gospel songs, Hip pops, Blues, Old schools,Reagea, igbo and yourba musics. Which will enable you enjoy the memory card on your car stereo, DVD, Home Theater and other Electrical devices.
We sell 8gb for 1500
And we sell 4gb for 1000
my whattapp contact is 08176547209

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Gone Wrong?? / Surest Way To Make Money Online With Paid Surveys / Q10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.