Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App (415 Views)

Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Already Loading Memory Card With Songs And Video And Many More App by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is Orginal high quality Memory card. For the purpose of proving its originality and quality,it comes with already downloaded 500 top chart songs and videos in categories as follow, Gospel songs, Hip pops, Blues, Old schools,Reagea, igbo and yourba musics. Which will enable you enjoy the memory card on your car stereo, DVD, Home Theater and other Electrical devices.
We sell 8gb for 1200
And we sell 4gb for 800
my whattapp contact is 08176547209

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Tecno Tab / Phones Around 40000 / (new) Download Dchat And Share Unlimited Files From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.