Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] (12026 Views)

Construction And Supervision Of Duplex $2(2bedroom) Attached... / DIY: Project Management/supervision Of Hotel Development [ogbomosho] / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 3:38am On Jun 15, 2015
BITSWORKS Nigeria is a multi-discipline construction company comprising of architects, builders, civil engineers and interior designers. We currently have a brief for a client to project manage and supervise the construction of a commercial development (event centre) in Ogbomosho. The Site is a virgin land, the size is 126m(413.38ft) x 72m(236.22ft). We will share the site plan/location, floor plan,elevations and 3D views once permission has been given by the client.

Size of land - 9072.00 sqm (approximately 14 plots of land or 2 and half acre)

Estimated budget for construction - N100million
Project Delivery timeline - 6 months

Mobilization to site and site clearing/grubbing started on May 14th 2015, here are some pictures taken on site. Strip foundation will be used due to the firmness of the soil. Settting-out and foundation excavation has already been done.

The client has made arrangement with a block industry to make blocks on site and so far close to 10,000 9inch blocks and over 4,000 6inch blocks have been produced.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by mufutau55(m): 4:26am On Jun 15, 2015
@Bitworks, welcome to one of my many homes...
Which area in Ogbomoso?

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by Dominionng(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Gotta purchase this #CornerPiece with my notepad and pen.

Go Boss..
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
@mufutau55, the site is located along the express road that leads to Oshogbo, Oguro or something like that.

@dominionng, you are welcome

I left Lagos 4am this morning and got to Ogbomosho like 8am, doing 100km/h and driving safely. All is set for the german floor casting, we will be casting 2 german floor today, the pool house and the admin building.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@mufutau55, the site is located along the express road that leads to Oshogbo, Oguro or something like that.

I left Lagos 4am this morning and got to Ogbomosho like 8am, doing 100km/h and driving safely. All is set for the german floor casting, we will be casting 2 german floor today, the pool house and the admin building.

@4am,weldone sir.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
BITSWORKS:

@4am shocked,weldone sir.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by mufutau55(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@mufutau55, the site is located along the express road that leads to Oshogbo, Oguro or something like that. I left Lagos 4am this morning and got to Ogbomosho like 8am, doing 100km/h and driving safely.

Thank you sir. I know exactly where you are talking about.
You are a real business profession, on road at 4am.. I envy you sir.
Second request sent, expecting email from you, please give detail analysis if interested.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by topsy23: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Good job. Taking the front seat to watch closely cool.

More strength
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Sorry for the slow update, the 3G service of my network provider is so poor in this place. I tried uploading updates all through yesterday but it kept timing out.

@dayomide70, am sure you know the drill and do delivery quite late and quite early too.

@mufutau55, a man has to put his hand to the till early in the morning of his life. I have seen your mail but it keeps coming blank on my BB and says message truncated due to size. Please try and send the mail seperate and if there are attachments, send them seperately also, thanks.

@topsy23, welcome onboard sir.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Due to the challenges of data network, these updates are coming a bit late.

The casting of the pool house started at 10am due to the mixer machine engine not working and it had to be replaced. I noticed the mixer used on site is the type that the engine can easily be unmounted and replaced with another. The guy incharge of the casting crew actually brought like 4 engines, guess he knew some of them will develop faults.

We were also delayed by rain for like 30 minutes but the pool house german floor was finshed by 12:30pm.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Next in line was the german floor for the admin building and the floor area is X3 the pool house floor area. They started casting at about 12:40pm and casted till 9:15pm.

The mixing machine at some point in time started giving issues again and this caused the slight delay in finishing.

For the admin building, the mixing machine was hauled ontop the floor to make the work faster and more efficient.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
With the pool house and admin building german floor casted, we move on to the blockwork for both structures. We will wet the german floor and leave to cure while blockwork is goin on simultaneoussly. Both structures are bungalows.

The scope of the work for the project management/supervision involves the construction/supervision of the following structures;

1. Administration building
2. Pool house
3. Gym
4. Event hall
5. Restaurants
6. Swimming pool
7. Gate house
8. Landscaping/Fountain

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
A big project you have got there sir.

Weldone and enjoy Ogbomoso.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
BITSWORKS:

@dayomide70, am sure you know the drill and do delivery quite late and quite early too?

Yes Sir,i deliver quite late and early too.
Sent you a mail already. Thanks.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by mufutau55(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@mufutau55, a man has to put his hand to the till early in the morning of his life. I have seen your mail but it keeps coming blank on my BB and says message truncated due to size. Please try and send the mail seperate and if there are attachments, send them seperately also, thanks.

Thank you Bitworks. I have resent it thru Whatsapp. Thanks.

@Dayomide70... Your delivery was on time and the quality/quantity is good. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
mufutau55:

Thank you Bitworks. I have resent it thru Whatsapp. Thanks.

@Dayomide70... Your delivery was on time and the quality/quantity is good. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Thanks for the opportunity given to make the supply.

As I said earlier, a trial will convince you because I always supply the exact tonnage ordered for.

Thanks once again and looking forward to do more business with you.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Blockwork started in earnest yesterday morning and we were able to achieve 4 coaches for the pool house and 2 coaches for the admin building, work continues today.

Pool house block work below.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
The excavation for the swimming pool has been done already and we are in the final stage of negotiation with the team doing the swimming pool construction, that's not part of our core strength so we sub-contracted it to a highly skilled team.

The excavation was done with a caterpillar and the shape will be fine tuned later.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
A great project. I know this project will definitely be talk of the town when completed.

Weldone sir.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 4:27am On Jun 18, 2015
@dayomide70, thanks for the encouraging words. Yeah, we hope it becomes the talk of the town.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Oga BITSWORKS, how far with this project?
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
@dayomide, the project is moving on fine, you will be surprised at the project progress.

I was at Ogbomosho yesterday on site supervision for the month and the project is taking shape.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Administration building work so far, the building has these spatial arrangements
1. Admin office
2. Changing room for guest
3. Toilet facilities for guest
4. Storage space for equipments/hall facilities

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by dayomide70(f): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@dayomide, the project is moving on fine, you will be surprised at the project progress.

I was at Ogbomosho yesterday on site supervision for the month and the project is taking shape.

Work has really gone far . Ogbomosho is far o and I hope you bought something for we your followers? Even if na maize grin
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by mufutau55(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
dayomide70:

Work has really gone far . Ogbomosho is far o and I hope you bought something for we your followers? Even if na maize grin

We no want maize o. Nah corn we want. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
The Pool house building comprising of the
1. Changing room for male
2. Changing room for female

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by erico2k2(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by waltereb(m): 1:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello Bitworks,

Great project you have going on here, i commend your effort and pray that God Almighty will see you through in Jesus name.

If ever you need No-Obligation quote for bulk purchase of materials such as Plumbing flitting , bathroom wares, tiles and doors feel free to contact me on 08060500676

Cheers.

Walter
Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
@waltereb, kindly send let me have your email. I might have something for you to quote for in the Surulere-I project as per plumbing fittings and doors.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by waltereb(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
ionesolutions13@gmail.com . You can also reach me on 0806050676. Thanks
BITSWORKS:
@waltereb, kindly send let me have your email. I might have something for you to quote for in the Surulere-I project as per plumbing fittings and doors.

Re: DIY: Project Management/Supervision Of Commercial Development [ogbomosho] by BITSWORKS: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello all, I need a landscaping expert to assist with the landscaping of the event center. If you are well skilled and available to take a trip down to Ogbomosho with me soon, please holla at me. It will be worth your time and paycheck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Property! Property!! Property!!! 08061311315 08028612026 / How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Buy 5 and Get 1 Free. Citylight Estate.....SOLD OUT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.