Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Illegal Deductions Of My Account Balance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Illegal Deductions Of My Account Balance (723 Views)

My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me? / First Bank Illegal Deductions On Transfers / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Deductions Of My Account Balance by walemagic(m): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2015
“Tell no lies, claim no easy victory, tell it to the people the way it is” –Amicar Carbral
“Conscience is an open wound and only truth can heal them” –Uthman Dan Fodio
It is on this thought provoking note that I write with the indefatigable spirit of great Ife. I salute the courage, doggedness and resilience of the entire Nigerians who has endured the poor communication system via the bad quality of all our network providers in this nation.
It is no more news that the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) saddled with the constitutional responsibilities of ensuring quality control in the telecom sector has failed and often found wanting in the discharge of its responsibilities.
The Quran says that, ‘he who fights when oppressed incurs no quilt because if you fail to fight, ALLAH (most gracious, most merciful) will come to fight. We have equally not forgotten the children of Isreal fought rigorously tooth and nail to gain their freedom from Egypt in the bible. This shows clearly that God doesn’t support any act of oppression intimidation, cheat, disloyalty, breach of agreement, maltreatment, etc.
It is with much chagrin that i write to inform the whole world particularly Nigerians of the illegal deductions of my account balance by GLOBACOM telecommunication (GLO) and all attempt to resolve the matters amicably through the customer care representatives saddled with the responsibilities of protecting the interest of its customers has persistently failed to resolve the matter over a week ago rather as flimsy, ineffectual and unacceptable excuses for the deductions was given which is null and void.
Owing to my discontent and support towards Nigerians via the xenophobic attack in South Africa, a line been used since 2006 was abandoned for Glo to embrace our own indigenous telecom (Globacom). I confirmed my line (07057514192) registration via message to 746 on 29/05/2015 and quickly did a monthly blackberry internet services (BIS) subscription on 02/06/2015 and on 09/06/2015 was and still been charged for data services. N.B. Evidences are attached at the tail end of this write up.
Event makes man but man makes history, history is however a skilful and merciful teacher because it repeats the same old lessons but NEVER in exactly the same way.
MTN communications deducted my account during the ‘happy hours’ in 2008 and after painstakingly complaining to the customer care and upon confirming my status as the president of one of the biggest faculty in OAU quickly compensated me.
As a student who had a discipline in psychology in OAU and is vast with the importance of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) had exhausted my arsenal fired from different cylinders. I hereby demand a compensation and damages for a breach in terms and conditions of services due the pains ,inconvinience, and sufferness done as a result of my account deductions and inability to make urgent call in the early hours of 10/06/2015. If the situation persist after a week of submitting this write up, a case which has been filed on the desk of my Lawyer for legal actions and suit will pave way for the law to take its due course.
Be rest assured that no amount of threats can deter me from the defence of my fundamental human rights as enshrined in the chapter four of our sacrosanct 1999 constitution of federal republic of Nigeria as amended. I remain committed towards the liberations of the masses that has had in the past, present and in the future suffer similar feat. “For no one puts his hands to the plough and looks back is fit for the services in the kingdom of God”. –Luke 9:62
Hands are on desk and there is no going back. For me commitment is total and absolute! No retreat, No surrender. Wale_magic@yahoo.ca

Re: Illegal Deductions Of My Account Balance by walemagic(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Incase glo doesn't know the mail will be forwarded to media houses(punch,nations, &guardian),nigerian communication commision (NCC), consumer protection commission(CPC), Nigeria police force,my personal lawyer, a Lawyer friend. The battle has just began. Watch out!

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise / You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These / Policeman Who Made Bullet Proof From Local Materials Decorated With New Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.