Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These (726 Views)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These by MyZoto: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
We Nigerians have always found alternative solutions to everything. Throwback to the days of rechargeable lamps.
Did you ever own one of these? ‪#‎tbt‬ ‪#‎myzoto‬

Re: You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These by nikkiking(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2015
I do.
I even own it in different colours.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These by ultimate73(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These by nikkiking(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
I also play music with it.

Mine has one side for inserting cassette

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These by FruityLass: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Oh lawd!

Rechargeable lantern......
We do handled it like egg then smiley

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These by Uchan4u(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmmm, how time flies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Who Made Bullet Proof From Local Materials Decorated With New Rank / See The Picture Of A Thief Caught In Lugbe Area Of Abuja / Federal Government Declares Thursday And Friday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.