Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" (3462 Views)

PA Gulf Treasures Limited / What To Remember When Looking For A Job In The Middle East. (GULF REGION) / Gulf Treasures Limited Job Recruitment In Lagos - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by thexzy(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Please help Guys,...Who are these people and what are they up to I got this mail below and am like wondering even though I applied for this. But I just want to know if anyone has anything to say whether these guys are for real. Thanks.........This is the mail below:

Re: Application for Employment- Graduates, Industrial Trainee  
  Gulf Career Services<africa@gulfcareerservices.com>

Dear Job Seeker,

Your recent application for employment in Dubai, UAE refers. We have received your submission and are pleased to inform you that your application has been shortlisted for a number of matching job openings that require filling urgently.

Your CV and cover letter do not conform to the ideals of UAE employers. We advise that you adapt your CV to the prevailing UAE standards using Gulf Career Services’ Resume and Cover Letter reformatting services.

Gulf Career Services does not charge any fee if you secure a job in Dubai, through our services. As one of the region’s leading career consultancy organizations, GCS, powered by BMJ Consult, Dubai-UAE is committed to assisting candidates in securing job appointments in the region, via its services.

Our final recruitment drive for country Nigeria will run from Monday -May 18 to Friday- June 19, 2015. If you are still interested in working in Dubai, kindly complete your registration within this period. Your registration will only be complete if you have paid the registration fee. This will enable you access the following premium services:

•       Resume/CV reformatting (to the Gulf conventional format)
•       Cover/Application letter makeover (to the Gulf conventional format)
•       Resume/CV distribution to thousands of employers
•       Continuous Job matching service until you secure a job
•       Phone Interview preparation
•       Psychometric test services
•       Legal, referencing and attestation
•       Visa and Immigration advisory
•       Settling-in assistance when you land in Dubai

A one-time fully refundable registration fee of $100 (or equivalent) must be paid by interested clients. *The registration charge is fully reimbursable if we fail to match you to a job opening within 4 weeks.

If you are resident in Nigeria; you may make registration payment to:
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Account Name: Gulf Career Services
Account number: 000 204 6486
Fee:  Nigerian Naira 19,000

Or Direct International T/T:
Bank Name: ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank)
Account number: 10278793193001
Fee: US Dollars 100
*Kindly note that in order for GCS to continue to process your application, registration must be completed on/before Friday-June 19, 2015 otherwise/after which your application and file will be closed and permanently deleted.

For further details, visit: www.gulfcareerservices.com

Kindly send us an e-mail immediately after payment, quoting your name and bank/teller reference number to get started.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Warm regards,

Hammad Ibrahim
Client Services Manager
Gulf Career Services
BMJ Consult. 17th Floor, Fujairah Towers
Bin Abdullah Street, Fujairah, UAE
+971.509.983.118  9am-3pm (UAE Time) Mon-Thur.
Re: Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by igorekpengmail: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Better scam.... My sister fell into these same hands They will ask u to go make a passport And pay money to one man from theif south-south All these will amount to about 250k
Guy shine ur eye o0000000oo

3 Likes

Re: Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by pat077: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Got the same mail but i ignored it.
Re: Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by Qtsnow(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
thexzy:
Please help Guys,...Who are these people and what are they up to I got this mail below and am like wondering even though I applied for this. But I just want to know if anyone has anything to say whether these guys are for real. Thanks.........This is the mail below:

Re: Application for Employment- Graduates, Industrial Trainee  
  Gulf Career Services<africa@gulfcareerservices.com>

Dear Job Seeker,

Your recent application for employment in Dubai, UAE refers. We have received your submission and are pleased to inform you that your application has been shortlisted for a number of matching job openings that require filling urgently.

Your CV and cover letter do not conform to the ideals of UAE employers. We advise that you adapt your CV to the prevailing UAE standards using Gulf Career Services’ Resume and Cover Letter reformatting services.

Gulf Career Services does not charge any fee if you secure a job in Dubai, through our services. As one of the region’s leading career consultancy organizations, GCS, powered by BMJ Consult, Dubai-UAE is committed to assisting candidates in securing job appointments in the region, via its services.

Our final recruitment drive for country Nigeria will run from Monday -May 18 to Friday- June 19, 2015. If you are still interested in working in Dubai, kindly complete your registration within this period. Your registration will only be complete if you have paid the registration fee. This will enable you access the following premium services:

•       Resume/CV reformatting (to the Gulf conventional format)
•       Cover/Application letter makeover (to the Gulf conventional format)
•       Resume/CV distribution to thousands of employers
•       Continuous Job matching service until you secure a job
•       Phone Interview preparation
•       Psychometric test services
•       Legal, referencing and attestation
•       Visa and Immigration advisory
•       Settling-in assistance when you land in Dubai

A one-time fully refundable registration fee of $100 (or equivalent) must be paid by interested clients. *The registration charge is fully reimbursable if we fail to match you to a job opening within 4 weeks.

If you are resident in Nigeria; you may make registration payment to:
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Account number: 000 204 6486
Fee:  Nigerian Naira 19,000

Or Direct International T/T:
Bank Name: ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank)
Account number: 10278793193001
Fee: US Dollars 100
*Kindly note that in order for GCS to continue to process your application, registration must be completed on/before Friday-June 19, 2015 otherwise/after which your application and file will be closed and permanently deleted.

For further details, visit: www.gulfcareerservices.com

Kindly send us an e-mail immediately after payment, quoting your name and bank/teller reference number to get started.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Warm regards,

Hammad Ibrahim
Client Services Manager
Gulf Career Services
BMJ Consult. 17th Floor, Fujairah Towers
Bin Abdullah Street, Fujairah, UAE
+971.509.983.118  9am-3pm (UAE Time) Mon-Thur.

Brother, did you reply them and what's the progress of your Application. I'm about sending them an email but I want to confirm it's eligibility. thanks
Re: Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by Josieojeb(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Qtsnow:

Brother, did you reply them and what's the progress of your Application. I'm about sending them an email but I want to confirm it's eligibility. thanks
Didn't u read previous comments of people commenting that it's a scam and u still dey ask if it's eligible or not
Re: Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by Qtsnow(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Josieojeb:
Didn't u read previous comments of people commenting that it's a scam and u still dey ask if it's eligible or not

I just want further clarification, although im not that naive about such. thanks all same
Re: Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by sunshine1974(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
See scam! Hold ur ears and run for ur life without looking back till u get home even if u meet anybody on d road dat u know don't stop till u get home. grin
Re: Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" by BrosKay: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
I’ve checked these guys out thoroughly and they are genuine. Besides, I’ve met three people here in the UAE who have confirmed that the company helped them move over and so this cannot be a scam. I could provide you these two guys’ contacts so you can query them. The guy that is on about 250k and all that is clearly making up the story to "sweeten" the gist. It's always good to investigate before you commit your money to anything but don't go about talking without any hard evidence just so it looks like you are contributing to a topic.

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 / How To Verify The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 Shortlist / Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.