Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card (695 Views)

Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / 4 Easy Way To Revive & Save A Wet Phone / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card by Salawuoladipupo: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2015
what can be done to revive damaged 8gb memory card. the memory card came with newly purchased tecno H3 phone.
Re: What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card by ramdris(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Buy new one and discard d damaged one...

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2015
ramdris:
Buy new one and discard d damaged one...
exactly,if its damaged its damaged,u'll only be risking the lost of any file u'd store therein after ur acclaimed repair.
Re: What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card by lomprico(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2015
This is how
1. Walk up to any phone accessories shop
2. Ask for an 8gig sd card and the price
3. Dip ur hands in ur pocket and remove the amount
4. Exchange the money with the sd card
5. There u have it, the damaged 8gig card has been revived.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card by cirmuell(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
Nothing, break it.
Re: What Can Be Done To Revive Damaged 8gb Memory Card by bhaliz44(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
lomprico:
This is how 1. Walk up to any phone accessories shop 2. Ask for an 8gig sd card and the price 3. Dip ur hands in ur pocket and remove the amount 4. Exchange the money with the sd card 5. There u have it, the damaged 8gig card has been revived.
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Can't Browse With 3G On My Phone / Help! Help!! Help!!! / (Must Watch)need For Speed Most Wanted Android Bugatti Veyron High Speed Mod Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.