Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Accidental Victim - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200493 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by ysadiq(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sorry bros i feel sorry for wat u're passing tru. There is always light at d end of the tunnel. All is well.
Re: Accidental Victim by debonairprinx(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
For me to claim I understand how you feel result to a false claim. But the Glory of the later shall surely surpass your former. Stay strong bro, something positively big is coming your way.
Re: Accidental Victim by ritzeluv(f): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dioxidane:

Bros, they say 'It's he who wear the shoes that knows where it pinches' (something like that sha). In as much as I'm using this opportunity to apologize again, I totally agree with what you said (@ 1st bolded) - you would never understand. What if I told you that in the last month, I lost my job (annoying job o, but it paid some bills), I got robbed of most of my cash, I've been ill (still am), angry with myself and everyone around me... You are getting the picture, right? So you see I'm not really in the right frame of mind to write. I've tried continuing it, trust me, I have, but it's not just coming through when I have so many things on my mind... I understand (@ 2nd bolded), and I appreciate you guys a lot, you have no idea how much. But please, try to put yourself in my shoes...
That's why I hate monthly salary jobs. When I sense my previous company have started behaving funny, I had to resign at the end of the month to start my own business. I still have it in mind to go into thesame thing my previous company is doing. When I left my former company, the next day I lost my 4 years old relationship, it was like the whole world was so against me. But I moved on. My Dear don't let anything bring you down, there's a good chapter in your life that's about to be unfold, believe me you'll look at your yesterday and glorify God for your life. Believe me God his pushing you to a greater height, I'm a living testimony. Cheer up man.

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Victim by unitysheart(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
ritzeluv:
That's why I hate monthly salary jobs. When I sense my previous company have started behaving funny, I had to resign at the end of the month to start my own business. I still have it in mind to go into thesame thing my previous company is doing. When I left my former company, the next day I lost my 4 years old relationship, it was like the whole world was so against me. But I moved on. My Dear don't let anything bring you down, there's a good chapter in your life that's about to be unfold, believe me you'll look at your yesterday and glorify God for your life. Believe me God his pushing you to a greater height, I'm a living testimony. Cheer up man.

Very touching. I'm sure you are very good now.
Re: Accidental Victim by daholiest(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
My oga
Just believe it's well n it will be sorry about ur job
Re: Accidental Victim by ritzeluv(f): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2015
unitysheart:

Very touching. I'm sure you are very good now.
More than good. My car business have been a success. I'm happy.
Re: Accidental Victim by ernie98(f): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
these are trials of life that u have to pass throu but dnt worry u'll overcame them all.......i'm very sure u'll
Re: Accidental Victim by micholalo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nice story, today is my birthday pls update to cheer me . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by kaykaybaba(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dioxidane:

Bros, they say 'It's he who wear the shoes that knows where it pinches' (something like that sha). In as much as I'm using this opportunity to apologize again, I totally agree with what you said (@ 1st bolded) - you would never understand. What if I told you that in the last month, I lost my job (annoying job o, but it paid some bills), I got robbed of most of my cash, I've been ill (still am), angry with myself and everyone around me... You are getting the picture, right? So you see I'm not really in the right frame of mind to write. I've tried continuing it, trust me, I have, but it's not just coming through when I have so many things on my mind... I understand (@ 2nd bolded), and I appreciate you guys a lot, you have no idea how much. But please, try to put yourself in my shoes...

Just logged in to see this. So sorry man. Chin up
Re: Accidental Victim by unitysheart(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
ritzeluv:
More than good. My car business have been a success. I'm happy.

May it continue to thrive!
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice story, will surely keep reading.
Re: Accidental Victim by theyomight(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hello dioxidane. It is well with you.
I pray God will see you through all the challenges you are going through.

I just want you to know that you are stronger than whatever you are passing through presently.
You will surely overcome.
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Take heart
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2015
come complete dix story man
Re: Accidental Victim by Itsalphaa(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
please o, has this story been abandoned, so I can remove it from my bookmarks
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Itsalphaa:
please o, has this story been abandoned, so I can remove it from my bookmarks
You can humbly remove it, it's your bookmark and not ours.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by unitysheart(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
It will be good if this story is not abandoned. It's a thriller. Dioxidane please draw the strength to continue. Thanks.
Re: Accidental Victim by Itsalphaa(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You can humbly remove it, it's your bookmark and not ours.
yes it's mine, so mind your business
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Itsalphaa:
yes it's mine, so mind your business
That's exactly what am doing. So, have you removed the story as u lamented?
Re: Accidental Victim by Itsalphaa(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

That's exactly what am doing. So, have you removed the story as u lamented?
your business?
Re: Accidental Victim by lacerollie: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
I finally got here!!! Dioxidane well done o, its a nice story you've got here and it would be so nice if it could be completed. God is your strength bro, take your time. Will be patiently looking up for the next update.
Re: Accidental Victim by honfreeman(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
ping me when dis story is finish
Re: Accidental Victim by Mickeysho(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Still hoping
Re: Accidental Victim by ZeusAlmighty(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2015
I like that "It is natural to be challenged but not Scriptural to be defeated". Dioxidane, like the Gold we appreciate and value, you are going through trying times now, by the time you're out, you be more adorable, strong and cherished by even your enemies. Remain strong brother
Re: Accidental Victim by loadux(f): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
o why ! i shld have come to the last page to see if the story is completed before I started reading o.

Dioxidane well done, this is the story of year on this forum, I like the way you captured the terrorist situation which we can all relate to, my heart was literally pounding as I was reading.
well done
Re: Accidental Victim by donkross1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Loadux you follow me reach here again undecided
Re: Accidental Victim by Afz9095(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
donkross1:
Loadux you follow me reach here again undecided
me self follow u
Re: Accidental Victim by donkross1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Afz9095:
me self follow u
Lobatan
Re: Accidental Victim by domido(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Bros, wetin dey happen? Are u okay? If not make God see you through whatever it is oooo.
Re: Accidental Victim by loadux(f): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
@donkross1 abi now everywhere wey better story dey I dey follow.
Re: Accidental Victim by loadux(f): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
@Dioxidane God is your strength.
you will look back at this situation and thank God you passed thru it, just believe that things will definitely get better
Re: Accidental Victim by donkross1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
loadux:
@donkross1 abi now everywhere wey better story dey I dey follow.
no be lie. How you dey na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.