Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Accidental Victim - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200452 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Holy Shiit!! Oh boiy eeh! Abeg oga police wetin u saw??
Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmmmm suspense again? no let the suspense tey abeg....nice one
Re: Accidental Victim by cherrybrown(f): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice one
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Dioxidane:
Dedicated to Merikims, my funny and sexy colleague and friend...
thanks for the the dedication. keep up d good work.
Re: Accidental Victim by pinkycute(f): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Nice story....
Re: Accidental Victim by saintwill(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
she just tagged the whole story

just to say thankyou
Re: Accidental Victim by nceedaga(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
One of the police officers threw open
the two doors and looked inside. He saw some
hungry looking eyes staring at him and he
screamed, 'Holy shiiit!!!'...
now der hv found dem i hereby declare d love nd bleepin open.... cheers dioxidane cheers evry1.
Re: Accidental Victim by ritababe(f): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
merikims:
thanks for the the dedication. keep up d good work.

are u a learner?
Re: Accidental Victim by missstella(f): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
ritababe:

are u a learner?
Babe abeg help me ask am
Re: Accidental Victim by ritababe(f): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
yurme:
Wow I'm lovn dz ritababe
time to change ur signature
Re: Accidental Victim by yurme(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
ritababe:

time to change ur signature
oh tnx 4 remindn me swtz
Re: Accidental Victim by ritababe(f): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
yurme:
oh tnx 4 remindn me swtz
how far
Re: Accidental Victim by yurme(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
ritababe:

how far
i'm 5n switx unko
Re: Accidental Victim by ritababe(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
yurme:
i'm 5n switx unko
cool @dioxidane u wan kill person with suspence
Re: Accidental Victim by yurme(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
ritababe:

cool @dioxidane u wan kill person with suspence
anty oya pm ur num
Re: Accidental Victim by ritababe(f): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
yurme:
anty oya pm ur num
OK sir
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
ritababe:

are u a learner?
how am I a learner Rita?
Re: Accidental Victim by labaski(f): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
merikims:
how am I a learner Rita?
u quoted d whole post because u wanted to comment. it wastes d page and makes it unnecessarily long and it is considered as a crime here. take note.
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
labaski:
u quoted d whole post because u wanted to comment. it wastes d page and makes it unnecessarily long and it is considered as a crime here. take note.
sorry oo I never knew you are the inspector general of nairaland police,pls come and arrest me.
Re: Accidental Victim by daholiest(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice write up man keep it up
Re: Accidental Victim by saintwill(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
next update na abi u want mak i complete d story

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by saintwill(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
merikims:
sorry oo I never knew you are the inspector general of nairaland police,pls come and arrest me.

no oo we flog our offenders ryt here
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
saintwill:
next update na abi u want mak i complete d story

Bros, as e dey be me so, walahi I no mind o...
Re: Accidental Victim by Onemansquad(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
merikims:
ma'am what you did was wrong pls stand to correction nd dont let this cause any unnecessary brawl hia
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Contd.

He went to the back of the trailer and reluctantly unlocked it. One of the police officers threw open the two doors and looked inside. He saw some hungry looking eyes staring at him and he screamed, 'Holy shiiit!!!'.

Immediately, the man took to his heels and fled into the bush beside the road. Two police officers ran after him, pointing their guns at him as he ran. The man ran deeper into the bush and the officers continued in pursuit. One of the officers was faster and he got closer to him. He realized he had a clear shot and he fired. The bullet caught the calf of the man and he fell.

The officers got closer and rounded him up. They brought him back to where the trailer was and by then, the driver and the other occupant of the trailer were already on their kneels with their hands cuffed behind them.

The persons behind the trailer were still coming out when the officers placed the man who ran together with the other culprits. There were about thirty two persons, most of them young girls between the ages of 15 and 25. They all looked famished with skinny legs and protruding eyes, and when they were asked questions, none of them could reply. It was the driver who spilled his guts and informed the police officers that the girls were being transported by a syndicate involved in abducting young girls and shipping them out of the country for prostitution and the likes.

The officer immediately called his boss and informed him of the bust. He was happy with the fact that he carried out the arrest, or at least he initiated it. Perhaps it would quicken his long awaited promotion. He was convinced that Funmi would be among the girls because most of them fit her description. But he wanted to be sure. He needed this big win for himself.

He went towards where the girls sat beside the road and asked, 'Which one of you is Funmi?' About seven of the girls raised up their hands. He looked at the seven of them in confusion. 'I mean, which one of you bears the name Funmi?', he asked again. The seven girls raised up their hands again. He forgot her surname, so he couldn't ask them using her surname.

He went and called back his boss to ask after her surname. He was told. He came back and asked again, 'Which one of you is Funmilola Coker?' The girls looked at each other, but none of them raised up their hands. He looked at each one of them individually and asked again, 'Which one of you bears the name Funmilola Coker?' No hands were raised.

He shook his head and walked off in utter disappointment. No big break for him after all. He consoled himself with the fact that some arrests were made at least. 'Load them up', he screamed to one of his subordinates.

On that very road, some twenty vehicles behind, Striker was driving an industrial sized trailer used in conveying goods between the northern and southern part of the country. The Leader and the Lady both occupied the front seats. Immediately the police officers made the bust of the girls, they reduced the intensity with which they search other vehicles because the traffic gridlock was heavy.

'What do you have in there?!', an officer asked as Striker drove the trailer to the checkpoint. 'It's just feed for animals', the Leader replied. 'Park!', the officer screamed up at him. Striker drove the trailer to the side of the road and parked. 'Officer, manage this one for drinks', the Leader said as he came down and tried doling out some cash to the officer. 'Open your cargo! I don't need your money!', the officer screamed back at him.

Another officer heard the voice of the officer and he came to join him. The Lady was watching what was happening in the side view mirror, and was narrating what was happening to Striker.

'Officer, it's just animal food that is there', the Leader said again. 'Open it up!', the police officer barked at him.

The Leader dipped his hand into his pocket and the two officers quickly leveled their guns at him. He noticed the guns pointed at him and slowly brought out a key.

He went to the back of the trailer and reluctantly unlocked it. One of the police officers threw open the two doors and looked inside. He looked up at the contents of the cargo and saw what looked like bean chaff stacked in bails up to the top of the trailer. He looked carefully, but it didn't look like anything was hidden behind.

'You can go', the officer said. 'Thank you, officer', the Leader replied and smiled as he walked away from them....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onemansquad:

ma'am what you did was wrong pls stand to correction nd dont let this cause any unnecessary brawl hia
OK corrected
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
saintwill:

no oo we flog our offenders ryt here
lol OK ooo
Re: Accidental Victim by Onemansquad(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
merikims:
OK corrected
good
*btw ur pose reminds me of coke's *bottle* cool
Re: Accidental Victim by Mekky05(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dioxidane.. Master of thriller and suspense weaver!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
good *btw ur pose reminds me of coke's *bottle* cool
how?explain
Re: Accidental Victim by Onemansquad(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
merikims:
how?explain
hehe i suck when it comes to explaination o *ma hear say u no undastand wetin i mean undecided
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Onemansquad:
hehe i suck when it comes to explaination o *ma hear say u no undastand wetin i mean undecided
OK but tanx thou.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.