Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nairalanders In Nasarawa, Ondo And Abuja: I Need Your Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Nasarawa, Ondo And Abuja: I Need Your Help! (578 Views)

Fatal Accident In Nasarawa State Leaves Four Dead [PHOTOS] / Car Somersaults On Bridge Gate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Father & Son Die In Accident In Nasarawa On Their Way To Daughter's Wedding (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Nasarawa, Ondo And Abuja: I Need Your Help! by adjain(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys,

I would be the happiest person on earth if you can help me with this!

I am currently writing a project about all the states in Nigeria, including a list of all the places of interest in those areas. I want to start with Nasarawa, Ondo and Abuja states.

I need people who can tell me some of the top places (churches, hang out spots, businesses, markets, popular bus stops, streets, etc) in these states.

If you are willing to help me, I can call you and we can talk on the phone.

Thank you in advance!
Re: Nairalanders In Nasarawa, Ondo And Abuja: I Need Your Help! by uzhi(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2015
You can count on me on abuja.
Re: Nairalanders In Nasarawa, Ondo And Abuja: I Need Your Help! by tlk2Prince(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2015
uzhi:
You can count on me on abuja.
Seconded!
Abuja is on me toosmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Nasarawa, Ondo And Abuja: I Need Your Help! by Torie8(f): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
adjain:
Hi guys,

I would be the happiest person on earth if you can help me with this!

I am currently writing a project about all the states in Nigeria, including a list of all the places of interest in those areas. I want to start with Nasarawa, Ondo and Abuja states.

I need people who can tell me some of the top places (churches, hang out spots, businesses, markets, popular bus stops, streets, etc) in these states.

If you are willing to help me, I can call you and we can talk on the phone.

Thank you in advance!
Abuja we have
Wuse market
Garki market
Popular places are
Lagos street in garki 2
Silverbird
Jabi lake

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / kindly tell me about life style in Ukraine ? / April 2016: World’s Most Powerful Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.