Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (53474 Views)

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Ayoswit(f): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Their lives, their biz

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by deebrain(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
OK we have seen her.....

What should we do?

the smart will respond similar to these two...

Only idiots and the unfortunate will not ignore this drama...

Unfortunately, the above make up the large percentage of nairaland members...
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Princesschi(f): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Op edit ur headline

Toke, take heart o jare sad
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by jamesbridget13(f): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
niceguy7:

U mash goat sh.iit? Y you dey look ur shoe.
wetin come concern u if i mash cow shit
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by muscoliscious(f): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
player007:
The thing is....people always need to hear both sides of the story before you judge anyone.
Toke has been with him for 12 yrs right? And the lady 8. Who's to say toke didn't know or suspect about the relationship before now?
She MAY even be the one who pushed the man out, you see most of this celebrities take pictures with there other half and you think every thing is perfect but its not. That's why its important to know where you stand in every relationship if not you just end up with heartbreaks.
, even when her family are mad at her,someone left you to marry someone else and you got pregnant for him,is that not disrespecting yourself,your family and the illegitimate kid that is still a foetus

3 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by daikale: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmmm
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by niceguy7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
jamesbridget13:
wetin come concern u if i mash cow shit
Lol
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by SweetSoup(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
The girl looks young and naive,seems its even Maje that hit it first thats why he cant let go and morso calabar geh for that matter(am sure toke no go fit withstand am for bedmatics) grin -na only party she sabi go both the one wey them invite am and the one wey them no invite am
This your comment actually made me laugh...

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by seksiaiz(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg, I don tire 4 ds news o, ear don dey pain person sef!

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by jamesbridget13(f): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
niceguy7:

Lol
if i catch u
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by berrystunn(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
where is buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Iman24: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS,ABUJA AND BENIN.CALL 07050606836

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by UnknownT: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Na who first get belle, na she win. My problem na why our celebrities ( dis guy no follow oh, I no no am) go dey bleep without condoms and having baby mamas anyhow, what do they teach the kids that look upto them as role models? Esp in this era of STI and HIV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by back2sender: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
yorke1:
One thing she knows how to do better than Toke is on the bed
You wan try calabar Chick!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
berrystunn:
where is buhari ?

South Africa grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
The girl looks young and naive,seems its even Maje that hit it first thats why he cant let go and morso calabar geh for that matter(am sure toke no go fit withstand am for bedmatics) grin -na only party she sabi go both the one wey them invite am and the one wey them no invite am

hehehehe..true... grin grin
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by idithlove(f): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Now she's popular!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by hensben(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
reason polygamy ought to be legalize...there is nothing wrong in having two wives...he can manage both of them case closed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by YEM101: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why did Anitas like to be the side chick?
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by hensben(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
this girl is the love of his life, toke was just for formality..i don't even want to marry high class babe, i can date them though if you know what i mean.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by AmicableEd: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
She’s a lawyer resident in Calabar
She had her secondary education at Federal Government Girls College, Calabar
She studied at Igbinedion University
Her nickname is Pinky.
She owns a blog: On her blog in 2010, she described herself as ‘A simple Person’ and went on to say, ‘I’m in a relationship with a wonderful guy and soon there will be wedding bells’. Extra: Maje wrote on her Facebook wall, in 2007:
Truly, she once dated Maje Ayida and he pasted this message on her facebook wall in 2007.
See more details here http://ynaija.com/who-is-anita-solomon/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by CaptPlanet(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
boro2rhyme4:
Toke make sense pass her guy u 4ll hand sha

I doubt it. Wash Toke's face off make up and compare.

By the way, beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by niceguy7(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
jamesbridget13:
if i catch u
grin
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Flets: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
We live in a world where there's too many opinions and not enough solutions. You can't fix whatks wrong by always thinking you're right.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by lalasticlala(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
ikeepitreal:

lalasticlala

thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Op u don even chop breakfast today sef? you carry another man headache for head. Evidence of Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by dammytosh: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
let us respect Anita.

8 years of hard labour is no longer side chick.

So because Toke is a celeb and she is not. She is the ugly tin here.

Let Toke wash off all the heavy make up she must put on before appearing on TV.. Mcheww.

She was deflowered by that beast and you think she will let go easily. I think Toke snatched him from her and got served by Karma.

In one of her shows, Toke mentioned how an ex was stalking her husband and in her words :

he had to change his phone three times because she would call non-stop. I walked into that situation. It was before I began dating him, imagine how long this girl has been there.

She is the second wife as you can see.

And to all married women calling the guy a Dog, your husbands are worst, they have only been succeeding in getting their mistress to do abortion

Bunch of hyprocrites, Guy with more than 13babies aborted for him will be forming SAINT and be abusing TUFACE

Ladies, be more vigilant pleaseee, God will keep your homes.

May God Make Toke Stronger and May God Forgive the Husband.

-My Opinion

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Okuda(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
shedrack222:
Seen

Ciara flaunts b*tt in swimming pool

[url]proudlyweb.com/ciara-flaunts-btt-in-swimming-pool[/url]

and then? is Ciara the only woman to have a butt? Get creative and post striking contents before we click your blog. useless bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by baby124: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Maje de chop all kinds of soup with different personalities. Toke is 100 times finer. This looks like a pity bele. Consolation prize. My dear you short changed your life by being a baby mama for always looking clueless and lost Maje. Na now day go break for you. I wish you well because in all this, NA you go suffer pass. These two fools Maje and Toke will not leave themselves
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Echelle(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
It is good to share, Toke take heart. grin
share a husband with Toke
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by bamite(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
some people can be useless tho.....will the girl herself not that this guy is married....even if they had a thing before coukdnt she back off after he got married even if he still chased after her.....its called self respect....she doesnt have,her type will cheat on her husband........and also wonder why toke will settle for this guy,cos am sure she saw all this coming,i wont be surprised if i hear she married him cos of the long time they have been together(12yrs shocked) not minding all his shiit or for the fact that shes getting older and man are no longer approaching and had to settle for this hoe of a man.....tufiakwa
Your d.p is jst meaningless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.