Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (53476 Views)

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by nwakaibeya1: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
this is a fight of the spirits and it is she that has the higher power wins human beigns must stop disturbing and fooling themselves there is nothing that happens in the day that night does not know and it is the night that decides the day and marriages are decided at night you human beigns must be told the truth for those who wish to know to know the hidden secrets of life is not for everyone is for the chosen ones who wich to learn and be free
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by nikkyj(f): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=yorke1 post=34794594][b]One thing she knows how to do better than Toke is on the bed[/b]Did u share same room with them while they were doing it? Just asking...
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Menobista(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Its a good thing to be with someone you love...
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Moana(f): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2015
dammytosh:

Had A1 in Maths and physics if u need my teacher's number. grin grin

That said, Go and read Toke's words about the lady that stalked her hubby urself.

So in 2007 they were uploading pictures on Facebook and Toke's man wrote that comment on the girl's wall and Toke waited in the relationship ?

It is called logic not pity. Park well

he was talking about being the first to post on her wall since she opened her facebook account Mr-I-Got-A1-in-Maths
Funny enough men want a loyal, patient and tolerant woman, when you get her you piss all over her head.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by dammytosh: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
he was talking about being the first to post on her wall since she opened her facebook account Mr-I-Got-A1-in-Maths
Funny enough men want a loyal, patient and tolerant woman, when you get her you piss all over her head.

Your man post on a girl's page and says "I disvirgined you, you are mine forever"

In the same 2007 pictures of them on a cruise was posted.

And u claim Toke was first?

Madam Voltron, yes I had A1 grin
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by jamesbridget13(f): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Swagk101:
Are U a calabar girl?
i am a rivers babe n married to a rivers man. no relationship with calabar.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Moana(f): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2015
dammytosh:

Your man post on a girl's page and says "I disvirgined you, you are mine forever"

In the same 2007 pictures of them on a cruise was posted.

And u claim Toke was first?

Madam Voltron, yes I had A1 grin

That particular post about disvirgining her was referring to the first post on her facebook wall since she opened a facebook account. It is not referring to their pics together. How do u know Maje and Toke had not broken up during the time he posted his pics with the other woman? From what i know they were on and off for those 12yrs.

when some of yall get women who bring extra-marital children in the house and claim they are yours and make you raise them you shouldnt cry foul. Some men simply deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by LEAFLET(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2015
I thought toke is yet to give this man a baby the last time I checked so what's the fuss about!!
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2015
fellis:

Lmao @ bolded grin

Toke toke.
Wakabout babe. Woman around town.

grin
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Fuck: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't see a trace of Lebanese features in her. She looks pure black. I was expecting to see someone like Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by free37: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by mercy38: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Be Empowered! Are you a woman seeking to be self-employed or acquire a lifetime skill? Your search ends here. Society For Safe Motherhood is helping women acquire skills by training them. Enroll in
Makeup
Cosmetology
Catering
Event planning
Bead making
Etc coming up this weekend in Lagos
Register http://societyforsafemotherhood.org/beempowered.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Burna Boy At London #EndSARS Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.