Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (53477 Views)

Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Omotayor123(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
This Maje guy is just bleeping around any how, i don't know what toke would be thinking now

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by chaxking(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
After acting dis story in a movie, he took a pragmatic option and why she no get booby nd ass, dts d major qualities of a side chick angry grin but no offence to all d side chicks here tongue
slimdandmuffy:
I have gotten more photos of the new sorry old side chic...She is Anita Solomon, the woman who will be giving birth to Maje Ayida‘s child any day now! His Calabar based side chick whom he has been in a relationship with for 8 years.

According to reports, Anita Solomon is of Lebanese and Nigerian heritage and runs a beauty salon in Calabar which Maje set up for her. See some more coupled up pictures of Maje & Anita; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/meet-anita-solomon-lady-whi-is-pregnant.html
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Rotimi47: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
SweetSoup:
Y didn't he marry her after dating for 8years? Instead he married Toke but still kept her as a side chick to yansh whenever he feels like. This world self....
He dated toke for 12 years, get your facts right.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Rotimi47: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
She ain't pretty but I am told they do lots of otumopo where she comes from. Portion.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by SweetSoup(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
He dated toke for 12 years, get your facts right.
I know that, why didn't she move on after he married Toke? instead she will now be his baby mama/side chick he can yansh whenever he likes. Make she go find her own husband marry...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Geesanni: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
U NO GET WORK
AmicableEd:
She’s a lawyer resident in Calabar
She had her secondary education at Federal Government Girls College, Calabar
She studied at Igbinedion University
Her nickname is Pinky.
She owns a blog: On her blog in 2010, she described herself as ‘A simple Person’ and went on to say, ‘I’m in a relationship with a wonderful guy and soon there will be wedding bells’. Extra: Maje wrote on her Facebook wall, in 2007:
Truly, she once dated Maje Ayida and he pasted this message on her facebook wall in 2007.
See more details here http://ynaija.com/who-is-anita-solomon/
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by guvna(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Give him the Punny, you won't you'll be posing as if it's something else, now he's got that Punny from somewhere else and probably sweeter than hers. Unfortunate isn't it??

Wives should share the Punny with their husbands!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmm nawah

Abeg leave dat matter and check my signature ;DHmm nawah

Abeg leave dat matter and check my signature
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Timoleon(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
i see..after doin experiments in calabar, she gained extra experience dan Toke.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by pbs4real(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
SweetSoup:
Y didn't he marry her after dating for 8years? Instead he married Toke but still kept her as a side chick to yansh whenever he feels like. This world self....
jez lyk ur moniker *sweetsoup*shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Jennifer89(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
ITbomb:
Yet another baby mama. Shame
shame? is she your sister?
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by anibestlala(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
slimdandmuffy:
I have gotten more photos of the new sorry old side chic...She is Anita Solomon, the woman who will be giving birth to Maje Ayida‘s child any day now! His Calabar based side chick whom he has been in a relationship with for 8 years.

According to reports, Anita Solomon is of Lebanese and Nigerian heritage and runs a beauty salon in Calabar which Maje set up for her. See some more coupled up pictures of Maje & Anita; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/meet-anita-solomon-lady-whi-is-pregnant.html
Abeg make una no vex ,who be maje ayida n toke makinwe

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by queensmith: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
if the woman wasnt soo mouthy I wouldnt be bothered. yawa don gas patapata

and they say she often doles out 'advice' on how to keep your man in check.. . . .reminds me of orlando blooms wifey before he dropped her at the pavement!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Swagk101(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
jamesbridget13:
wetin come concern u if i mash cow shit
Are U a calabar girl?
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Skmoda360(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
kamez:
Na wa oo. Nigerians drinking panadol for another persons headache.
There re over 1million divorce cases in Nigeria not to talk about the millions of cases involving infidelity.
Why is toke's case so important eeh bikonu?

She is not even a celeb because 90% of Nigerians don't even know her or what she does for a living.

Leave the lady and her private life alone and focus on more important issues
I'm just hearing the name for the first time
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by berrystunn(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
pablomaria:

South Africa grin tongue

tell him am waiting ..... when will the change start ?
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
SweetSoup:
...in all, the side check is the fool here cheesy cheesy cheesy
...what is wrong with side chicks sef grin
They wanna change status by any means possible, come put guy man for trouble grin sad lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Swagk101(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
SweetSoup:
No be hin fault na...Calabar punny sweet die

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by komek(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
This Ayide guy likes smallish things. Side Chic, small. Main chic small

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by powerblaze(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
And The Trophy goes to the Calabar Girl! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by simdam500(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Their business, their problems undecided

Who cares tongue
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by simdam500(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123: Wetin concern me undecided

Abi ooo
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Kristokx(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
You need to watch one of her numerous annoying Vlog.. she be speaking like she got it all perfect with all her feminist advice...Mtchew
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
fine she no fine, bosom she no get...anyway love is blind,

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
The girl looks young and naive,seems its even Maje that hit it first thats why he cant let go and morso calabar geh for that matter(am sure toke no go fit withstand am for bedmatics) grin -na only party she sabi go both the one wey them invite am and the one wey them no invite am

Lmao @ bolded grin

Toke toke.
Wakabout babe. Woman around town.
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by cap28: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
To be honest this girl looks a hundred times better than the other chick Toke.

Toke looks like she uses skin bleaching cream and her wig/weaves give her this transvestite look lipsrsealed Toke also comes across as a superficial wanna be, I watched one of her videos and she comes across as one of these Nigerians who is desperately trying to speak and behave like a black british person or African American.
Perhaps the guy prefers a down to earth girl who he can be himself with. All the same he's succeeded in making both women look s.tupid and desperate by stringing them along for so many years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Slimzyflipzy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
berrystunn:
where is buhari ?

He dey Shomolu

1 Like

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by SweetSoup(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
pbs4real:
jez lyk ur moniker *sweetsoup*shocked
If she was that sweet why did he marry Toke then? Sebi him don dey yansh her for 8years. Instead of trying to marry her own husby and build her own home, she dey scatter another person marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Moana(f): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
dammytosh:

She was deflowered by that beast and you think she will let go easily. I think Toke snatched him from her and got served by Karma.
you need to slap your maths teacher Toke dated him for 12years and he was with Anita for 8yrs
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by dammytosh: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Moana:
you need to slap your maths teacher Toke dated him for 12years and he was with Anita for 8yrs

Had A1 in Maths and physics if u need my teacher's number. grin grin

That said, Go and read Toke's words about the lady that stalked her hubby urself.

So in 2007 they were uploading pictures on Facebook and Toke's man wrote that comment on the girl's wall and Toke waited in the relationship ?

It is called logic not pity. Park well
Re: Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida by Skmoda360(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Moana:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Burna Boy At London #EndSARS Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.