Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... (29202 Views)

My Email Correspondence With A GNLD Interviewer / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy / Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by neweraomo: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Maczeelly:
#
Nawa ooo
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
This is a fallacous conclusion

I don't work with jobbermn or whatever,so don't think that I am defending them for me.

There is a software,you can use to extract people numbers from a website.

If I use it on nairaland,all numbers on this site will show up and extracted.

That is what those who run bulk SMS business,use to get people numbers.
So be mindful how you post your number's online.

Somtimes,your network provider sell you info too.
That's why you see those bulk sms business people,ask you which states,school,institution,organization numbers do you want to buy.
How did they get all this specific numbers,without the help of your network provider's.

Same thing to those who do email marketing.

So don't heap it on jobman or na waitin self.
[/size]

I beg to disagree, it doesn't explain how they know you are a jobseeker.

I was receiving these text messages on my Airtel line sometime back when I registered with jobbermaaaan. I changed sims and registered on jobma with my Mtn sim and a week later I started receiving these text messages.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Kennedyiheme: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Mojeed:

Yes, but if you don't have a flare for this type of marketing you will never succeed in it, they don't have to trick people into doing business with them. I am tried of receiving the sms, I just deleted about 4 I received from them yesterday. The last time I applied for a job was 2010, I keep wondering if it was the invites that are just being sent now. Hubby also forward two to me yesterday, thinking the invite must be for me.
yeah dts why I made exception of Gnld because na suffer head be gnld, bt there are better ones that are lovely
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by joeace2020(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2015
May God never let me subject my self to the shenanigans of these fraudsters in the name of GNLD.

Nigerian youths are really suffering. It's time you guys sit up and stop chasing white elephant, 200,000 a month jobs. If i am an employer paying that amount, i would be very thorough and prudent in the selection process. I can't have people with no skills, only basic theoretical knowledge infused by our prehistoric schools running my business. i'll close up shop in a week! It's time youth's sit up and develop genuine skills that employers will be desperately scouring for. The world has changed and only the wise, not the university overly educated survives.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Rawzy(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2015
To join GNLD is not mandatory to every body,remember people are still creating records in GNLD
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by tommyich06: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2015
They r just taking our unemployed youth for granted. was in one of these interviews one day and I felt for those who traveled from abuja to Lagos that Isolo side that day. though I paid the sign up fee but na me and my brother use the drug. its a deception of highest order and a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
1stola:
Yes!

This is the thread I have been waiting for smiley

I hate those bastąrds with passion angry

While serving in Abuja, they wasted my time so many times inviting me for fake jobs.

Most annoying then was a guy they deceived. They made him come all the way from Abia state to Abuja for a fake job interview.

The guy became extremely stranded and had to do a sales boy in a restaurant for two months before he was able to raise money to travel back to his State.

These jobless youths go about pasting and posting fake jobs everywhere with silly salaries to deceive other jobless youths.
Those idióts get sweet mouth shocked
But only a fool will fall for them undecided

Others includes;
TREVO

FOREVER LIVING

GREEN WORLD E.T.C
Let us expose them all

Lol.. tola.. trevo!! hahahahahah.. mai no talk.. dose ones deceive pass gnld
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Alexandro2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
fatdon2:
Please i got this interview (text) yesterday
"Your job assessment is slated for fri 19/06/15 at 160 herbert macaulay way off carter street. By adekule bus stop yaba, lagos. Time: 2pm. HR 08186015***.
is the interview real

scam

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

This one worst pass,dey keep sending me every week and i keep swearing for them everytime i read it,.#shikena
No peace for the wicked
Lol... born again dey swear? haha.. buh dem deserve pass swear....
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by LilPeezy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Two passport
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by satelliteDISH(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
I was one of their victim. i paid them N10,000. and they gave me drugs worth N4,600. i hate them all. they deceive u to get in.

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by ammiebabe: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I have received many of their invites that God I haven't honoured any. Imagine me paying transport fare from Benin to Lagos and see it is GNLD, na wahala o, that place go scatter if they no give me my T-fare. Or the next day it would be in front page that A job seeker bite off the ear of a GNLD person and chewed it.

When causing trouble, the GNLD person that would be trying to calm me down would be the target. Just draw close to him and act as if you want to whisper something important in his ear. Na him go set the ear well for you grin grin grin

PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS.

grin..LOL... u dont even sound like someone that has d mind to do it
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... born again dey swear? haha.. buh dem deserve pass swear....

Yes oo na holy swear i dey swear grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by phyllosilicate(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
ammiebabe:

grin..LOL... u dont even sound like someone that has d mind to do it
grin don't be too sure
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
I wasted N120000 buying GNLD products when I signed up... I did not sell anything... I had to throw them away after 3 years!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by kinibigdeal(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by SPAGGYYY(f): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
MSItachi:

Na wa o
This grammar ehn
no mind my grammatical error abeg, d second to d last paragraph ought to be " I am already making" mistakes tends to happen...shey u get
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by major466(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Honestly GNLD is a reputable company. They manufacture some of the best food supplements and home care products in the world. I use their products.
The major problem is the distributors. Most of them employ the use of deception to lure unsuspecting public to it. They feel that by deception, they will make quick money. They have no idea what it takes to build a real network of people in MLM.
By and large, Multi Level Marketing is a good business. Infact, the fastest way to becoming a millionaire is through MLM. Just make sure you make a reveiw of the company and know the nature of the business before you venture into it.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Samirana360:
in as much as i hate dis GNLD stuff, i wil stil not say anytin bad abt dem....i've attended one of their meetings at yaba and i saw thousands of people jumpin and rejoicing.....dat means some people ar actually makin it big there, so in dat lets allow dem do their business...
Anyone who wanna join should join

Wetin concern me self...let me face my work
God bless you my brother. The problem with nigerian youth is simply laziness. People are making money and others are complainants looking for already made jobs. Smh
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
kes234:

Dear all those rejoicing na acting oo they where all planted there its strategy if no body rejoice how will u bring money to register dear don't be fooled all na wash talking from experience be wise
Pray make God dash you small sense. It works
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
1bunne4lif:
God bless you my brother. The problem with nigerian youth is simply laziness. People are making money and others are complainants looking for already made jobs. Smh

spot on my brother, we have many lazy youths who claim they can do business but at the slightest challenge they run away and condemn it. If you can't build a network how can you even grow in any business in this world. Wake up or keep sleeping in that your 30k per month salary.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
You see, ignorance is also a big problem with our youths, i ventured into this business a month ago with a borrowed #50,000 But right now i have a story to tell. Slow and steady wins the race
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Pinkieblue(f): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
MSItachi:

Na wa o
This grammar ehn

Very wicked grammer

But e no mean cos he dey make 150k monthly online
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by phyllosilicate(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
1bunne4lif:
You see, ignorance is also a big problem with our youths, i ventured into this business a month ago with a borrowed #50,000 But right now i have a story to tell. Slow and steady wins the race

Please tell us your story.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Pinkieblue(f): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
teeowl:
I wasted N120000 buying GNLD products when I signed up... I did not sell anything... I had to throw them away after 3 years!

Ouch !!!!!!!!!

That's a huge loss

Since they are food supplements, you should have taken some of them and given out the rest as gift on birthdays or whatever form of celebration.......

On a very hard note !!!!! I hope u are not stingy ??

Abeg na joke o (in Gordons voice)

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by samflex(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
I see them here trying so hard to defend themselves

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.