Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... (29135 Views)

My Email Correspondence With A GNLD Interviewer / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy / Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Deyqunlay:
Bros leave dem, the truth is bitter.
I just can't believe some fooooools came here to defend those slow-pokes. Useless Animals

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by ikorodureporta: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
One tin about this forum is that, pple here claim to be so wise, they'll always want to say smetin funny, if u don't like Gnld fr cryin out loud why are u spoiling there buisness, u guys are complaining abt mlm, this same mlm has changed peoples life, the top earner in gnld who is a lady earns 10million naira monthly aside from bonus, I'm sure all of u on this forum will kill for that kinda position.......I personally I don't like Gnld but let's be civilised and stop spoilin peoples bizness, even this nairaland mods are son unprofessional how can u put such a topic on frontpage for people to openly critisize, na wa oo

We aint saying itz not a biz. What
we'r saying is d issue of deceiving ppl to d venue. Imagine some1 travelling frm Abj to Lag. for that sh*t.......afterall we hav all their address here. Whoeva is interested shld join d force!

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Segse(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Nigerians, we have them here in Ibadan as well. There was one at Amori House Iwo road. Another one at challenge opposite Molete Baptist Church. Pls Buddies, beware. God has a plan for everybody

Another one beside Skye bank, opposite conoil filling station, adex bus stop, iwo road ibadan. I felt so bad I fell4 their tricks once & wasted my money.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
eleko1:
lipsrsealed Trust Vickyrotex to have their dosier.They are thieves

cheesy Dem plenty for NL. Remember that one wey we dey argue together that day for here. I no want make dem come beat me sad Comments on 1st page is even adequate to advice peeps to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by webhostbiz: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Like I said people should always be honest with what ever they do. Those people in gnld or MLM should be honest enough to tell their prospect the type of business. You don't even need to tell someone to travel from Lagos to enugu to attend seminar, you can direct the person to a business opportunity seminar close to that persor or endeavour to call and discuss. Honesty and integrity is very important in our daily dealings with people in life .
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
The one I almost fell into their fraud was a vacancy for the post of teachers at shogunle area of lagos.When I call the number it was a female voice.She told me to come for interview the next day that if I got there late the position would be given to someone else.As she was pestering me with calls the next day I suspected fowl play.When I got to the venue at bariga I saw many of gnld agents.She introduced a lady to me who started a story of the history of dangote.Her story about dangote's biography was not genuine that other applicants started enlightening her about the true history dangote.Later,she brought a form and distributed to us to fill.After that,she asked us to pay 12k.I asked her why should we pay for job we have not gotten.she said it was for kits.She showed us one of it inside a plastic bottle.Na there I tell her say I no dey interested.I wan leave na so 3 guys surround me and started dragging me o.shey na by force.If no be say I used strong head them for obtain me.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
The funny aspect is that this gnld agents are unkempt.If you see their pair of shoes you know go believe their stories.Them go say they earn 50k every week.And them no fit change their bambiala shoes.

5 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
1bunne4lif:
You see, ignorance is also a big problem with our youths, i ventured into this business a month ago with a borrowed #50,000 But right now i have a story to tell. Slow and steady wins the race
Lie detected.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
profbabatunde:

by the way. if you prefer job security to personal development, time and financial freedom. must you influence others to join your visionless sojourn on earth? bloody job seeker
Gnld agents are given some percentages from each maga they introduce to their employer.That is,if the maga eventually parted with some money to purchase their fraudulent drugs.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by COLDMIND(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=18pt] I got a message one day and it said
"Congratulations you have just been shortlisted for an interview please come with you credentials to.....

I took my phone called d lady(dey all sound like SU to me)

And I ask her

Do u knw me? She said no
Den why am I shortlisted for ur interview?
Since u have shortlisted me u don't need my CV again

What is the name of your company

All she could said was

When you come you will know...

I dropped d call

Because I am already make far above 150 k on the internet monthly

***oh yes I shared d secrets on my signature***[/size]
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by COLDMIND(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Guy,
Abeg share ur Internet idea with us na...
I don't mind o.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
But gnld workers doesn't look like people who earn good pay.I saw all of them the day I attended the company's seminar.They all look like refugees.I felt discouraged that day.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by sixthsense4life(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmm,my own experiece goes thuscheesy remaining money I brout frm d youth service,one of my broda's wives convinced me until I yielded(Forever Living Product) n eventually d money went down drain.
Few months ago,I gut an sms invited me to a job interview along off-okota rd via iyana-ejigbo.@der yeye interview place,our tyme was waisted n eventually were given a written test n after dey started der story n was pissed-off n I left wit annoyance.
On d basis of MLM products,any person dat bleve dat he make sumtin great frm it should go-ahead...
But for me dey shld count me out joor cus I don wise up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
3 guys were blocking you from going or 3 guys were dragging you? which one... grin grin grin

otunsman:
The one I almost fell into their fraud was a vacancy for the post of teachers at shogunle area of lagos.When I call the number it was a female voice.She told me to come for interview the next day that if I got there late the position would be given to someone else.As she was pestering me with calls the next day I suspected fowl play.When I got to the venue at bariga I saw many of gnld agents.She introduced a lady to me who started a story of the history of dangote.Her story about dangote's biography was not genuine that other applicants started enlightening her about the true history dangote.Later,she brought a form and distributed to us to fill.After that,she asked us to pay 12k.I asked her why should we pay for job we have not gotten.she said it was for kits.She showed us one of it inside a plastic bottle.Na there I tell her say I no dey interested.I wan leave na so 3 guys surround me and started dragging me o.shey na by force.If no be say I used strong head them for obtain me.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
teeowl:
3 guys were blocking you from going or 3 guys were dragging you? which one... grin grin grin

while I was walking out of the gnld's premises the guys held my hand and were dragging me backward.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
thatis how they look in abuja also...

otunsman:
But gnld workers doesn't look like people who earn good pay.I saw all of them the day I attended the company's seminar.They all look like refugees.I felt discouraged that day.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by 1miccza: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin
Pardon me laff...happened to someone I know...he got there only to realize they came to market a head-wear to be worn before putting on a helmet while on Okada grin grin grin
He suffered a breakdown for days sad
And to think some people came from as far as Abia for this interview angry angry

These people are mean, tbh. How do they get people's numbers, mine inclusive biko.... sad
That Trinity, Morgan, Mushin sms gets delivered to my phone religiously like a midwife whenever they are on heat shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As in eh those Mushin people are more like witches and wizards in our home videos they keep on sending useless sms's only God knows how they got my number. Including the DÏamond global nonsense at Ikorodu road. I know them so well yeye people..

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by 1miccza: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

This one worst pass,dey keep sending me every week and i keep swearing for them everytime i read it,.#shikena
No peace for the wicked

You seee??The same Mushin again!!!!!
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by olajosy: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I have received many of their invites that God I haven't honoured any. Imagine me paying transport fare from Benin to Lagos and see it is GNLD, na wahala o, that place go scatter if they no give me my T-fare. Or the next day it would be in front page that A job seeker bite off the ear of a GNLD person and chewed it.

When causing trouble, the GNLD person that would be trying to calm me down would be the target. Just draw close to him and act as if you want to whisper something important in his ear. Na him go set the ear well for you grin grin grin

PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS.
lol... I fell victim even 2day2!!! It was like a film trick 2me...
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by 1stola: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Setaje:
Na new graduates dey fall for their scam pass. grin
I like your pix cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.