Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You (833 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Suspect33(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mine: run away from trouble when you can.. You dnt have to fight to be a man

feel free to add yours

cc : Royalroy
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by DeHero1: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you can be patient with people, especially women, then you can rule the world.
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
My dad always tell me to design my life as i want it to be. He's just to supervise and direct me but only me can decide how i want it. This advise has and is really helping me.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Suspect33(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
orirebaby:
My dad always tell me to design my life as i want it to be. He's just to supervise and direct me but only me can decide how i want it. This advise has and is really helping me.
cheesy .... Nice one
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by damiso(f): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nobody owes you anything..If You want it try and get it yourself. If they help you ,pleasant and nice surprise, if they don't push on.
Don't go holding grudges on those you think should ,would have helped if they didn't that help was not meant to be.
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by ellachic95(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
To not be like his wife,(my step mum)!..and her friends who were content with their "enviably dismal"lives..It shocked me though BT I got the message loud and clear
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Oyetboy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
anything that doesn't have the ability to think or reason should never be wiser than me... it was after his death that i really understood it
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Suspect33(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oyetboy:
anything that doesn't have the ability to think or reason should never be wiser than me... it was after his death that i really understood it
i'll love to understand dis smiley
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Suspect33(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
damiso:
Nobody owes you anything..If You want it try and get it yourself. If they help you ,pleasant and nice surprise, if they don't push on.
Don't go holding grudges on those you think should ,would have helped if they didn't that help was not meant to be.
hmmm, he is right, we should walk out our own success, nd should'nt depend on anybody
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by RoyalRoy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Suspect33:
Mine: run away from trouble when you can.. You dnt have to fight to be a man

feel free to add yours

cc : Royalroy

Kenny Rogers....." Coward of the County"

Great song!!!
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Discipline! Discipline! Discipline!
Discipline in all areas of life.
That man suppose dey army sef. grin
Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Suspect33(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Joavid:
Discipline! Discipline! Discipline!

Discipline in all areas of life.

That man suppose dey army sef. grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i can imagine grin.. Bt discipline is the best advice oo grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by Suspect33(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Kenny Rogers....." Coward of the County"

Great song!!!
guess my dad picked that line frm the song cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice Your Dad Has Ever Given You by KanwuliaJara: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Never marry a man you love MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! / A Baby Was Delivered @12:00am In My Area / Weird Relationship With An Uncle, Should I Do Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.