Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! (834 Views)

Before My Father Kills My Mother. Help Pls!!! / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Welcome guys to VOX POP on alocovivavoce.com!

Every Thursday, I will be publishing a video via the blog’s YouTube Channel; A Loco Viva Voce of people giving their opinion on a chosen topic that has previously been discussed here on the blog.

So don’t forget to visit the blog’s YouTube Channel; A Loco Viva Voce to watch more VOX POP videos and to also SUBSCRIBE to the channel.

This week’s topic is a Feature Friday story “MY HUSBAND SLEEPS IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HIS MOTHER. HELP!” Click the link to read the post if you haven’t already.
http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/10/09/877/

I asked a few people for their advice to the person being featured and below is a video of their opinion.

Click on the link below to watch the video

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/12/vox-pop-my-husband-sleeps-in-the-same-room-with-his-mother-help/
Re: Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! by Zeedarh(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
No blame am. He has'nt stopped sucking bwests smiley
Re: Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! by miqos02(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm i think the husband needs deliverance from the spirit of feeding bottle.
Re: Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! by SAMBARRY: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mother and son are having sex,E O D!

NOTHING IS NEW UNDER THE SUN AGAIN
Re: Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Post it here

(1) (Reply)

Weird Relationship With An Uncle, Should I Do Something? / 5 Ways To Help A Bride Be In Her Mother-in-law's Good Book / Your Marriage, Where Do You Put God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.