Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates (5337 Views)

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nowadays, some ladies find it hard to wash their plates after eating... They be like "I dnt want to spoil my nails".. Whch fvcking nails? Nails dat resemble witchcraft!

Some other class of these ladies hav a phobia for that dirty slimy things at the surface of the drain. They just don't want their hands to touch it. But they can perfectly giv dr boyfrnd a beejay.

Some other set of ladies think washing plates is a chore, so its only meant for the house girl. Even normal cup wey dem use drink tea, dem go leav am for sink make their slave come wash am for them.. How pathetic!

Some grew up without home training, so its not their fault. I blame their mothers

Feel free to air ur sentiments angry

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
She go chop made in Japan slap be dat!

Kidding

Am a gentleman grin
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
vimi:
She go chop Italian slap be dat!

Kidding

Am a gentleman grin
grin
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Tallesty1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lols........ A sister was once asked to help cook dinner and she gave the silly excuse that her nails will spoil. E remain small make her brother kill her that day.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by ArchEnemy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lols........ A sister was once asked to help cook dinner and she gave the silly excuse that her nails will spoil. E remain small make her brother kill her that day.
Nonsense.
what nonsense
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by elantraceey(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
One reason why my natural nails are so perfect cool
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by ArchEnemy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
It's nonsense
She cant wash her plates; then she will get a dish washer
She also won't be able to wash her clothes;then she ll get a washing machine.
A step away from laziness, been dirty and obesity
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by ronald4lif(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Any lady that refuses to wash her plates or cook because of her nails is plainly lazy. Having a manicure-do doesn't deter one from washing plates and cooking.

1 Like

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Tashaamania(f): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP, Why plates? Why not clothes?

1 Like

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by delishpot: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
ArchEnemy:
It's nonsense
She cant wash her plates; then she will get a dish washer
She also won't be able to wash her clothes;then she ll get a washing machine.
A step away from laziness, been dirty and obesity

If you had the oporrunity to cut grass with lawn mower or cutlass and you choose to mow instead, does that make you a lazy man?
If a woman can afford a dish washer and laundry machine, it doesnt make her a lazy woman. Anyway sha, when you get there you will understand things better. E remain small make your windows and doors open wide. When you start to enjoy, you come back here and tell me such luxuries are a sign of lazyness.

8 Likes

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Guys are really obsessed with girls here and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
LadyFiona:
Guys are really obsessed with girls here and vice versa.
lol d worst part of it is dat both parties won't admit dat fact grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tashaamania:
OP, Why plates? Why not clothes?
am coming for them on that grin
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by ArchEnemy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
delishpot:

If you had the oporrunity to cut grass with lawn mower or cutlass and you chooer to mow instead, does that make you a lazy man?
If a woman can afford a dish washer and laundry machine, it doesnt make her a lazy woman. Anyway sha, when you get there you will understand things better. E remain small make your windows and doors open wide. When you start to enjoy, you come back here and tell me such luxuries are a sign of lazyness.

My good lady, you ve good points. Am not against luxury. But one should not be so lazy that she cannot wash plates or cook or wash one or two clothing with her hands.

3 Likes

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by delishpot: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
ArchEnemy:
My good lady, you ve good points. Am not against luxury. But one should not be so lazy that she cannot wash plates or cook or wash one or two clothing with her hands.

True, lazyness is different from comfort/ Time saving. A lazy woman will even find it hard to stuff her clothes into the laundry machine.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by ArchEnemy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
delishpot:

True, lazyness is different from comfort/ Time saving. A lazy woman will even find it hard to stuff her clothes into the laundry machine.
he he he
On point
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Gloriagee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Apparently, the ladies don't wash cos of their nails. Sooo, we gerrit undecided Y don't most guys wash the dishes?

4 Likes

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gloriagee:
Apparently, the ladies don't wash cos of their nails. Sooo, we gerrit undecided Y don't most guys wash the dishes?
u dnt hav a point.

5 Likes

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
Any lady that refuses to wash her plates or cook because of her nails is plainly lazy. Having a manicure-do doesn't deter one from washing plates and cooking.
Twaci,come and see this.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Twaci(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
Twaci,come and see this.
What?

U are even lucky I replied....just made ma nails grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Gloriagee(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
y don't u, cutehector wash plates? If women don't wash plates cos they fix their nails, Y don't u clean up after urself so much that u infer it's a woman's role to wash dishes lipsrsealed

Cutehector:
u dnt hav a point.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Twaci:
What?

U are even lucky I replied....just made ma nails grin
choice,if not that I don't known how to use emojis on here,am seriously shaking my head for you.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Twaci(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
choice,if not that I don't known how to use emojis on here,am seriously shaking my head for you.
shake it wella!...

Oops! I just broke a nail! embarassed
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Nowadays, some ladies find it hard to wash their plates after eating... They be like "I dnt want to spoil my nails".. Whch fvcking nails? Nails dat resemble witchcraft!

Some other class of these ladies hav a phobia for that dirty slimy things at the surface of the drain. They just don't want their hands to touch it. But they can perfectly giv dr boyfrnd a beejay.

Some other set of ladies think washing plates is a chore, so its only meant for the house girl. Even normal cup wey dem use drink tea, dem go leav am for sink make their slave come wash am for them.. How pathetic!

Some grew up without home training, so its not their fault. I blame their mothers

OP please what is the meaning of " beejay".
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gloriagee:
y don't u, cutehector wash plates? If women don't wash plates cos they fix their nails, Y don't u clean up after urself so much that u infer it's a woman's role to wash dishes lipsrsealed

clean up after myself? What are u even saying. Ur still not makin sense.. Now go bak to the paragragh and read inbetween d lines!
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Twaci:
shake it wella!...

Oops! I just broke a nail! embarassed
many of them still to break,hopefully before tonight sha.
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
You can fix your nails and still wash plates na moreover this op is a bush meat. What happened to dish washers?

Though I don't entertain laziness in my house so I share ops sentiments and know where he's coming from because I've experienced it

There was a time my cousin asked me to allow her friends younger sister stay with me temporarily till she sorts her accommodation issues in the hostel because she just gained admission into an institution not too far from my house and this girl was terribly lazy. I will come back from work and see the kitchen zinc in disarray with different plates and spoons. When I asked her why she hasn't washed it she said the dirty plates are irritating her and so I said so if you met it in a dirty state or I served you with dirty plates will you eat the food i gave you. Before I go inside to change my clothes let me still meet the dishes. Then she said her nails hasn't dried I decided not to answer her. She eventually washed the plates but didn't wash it clean.

I brought everything out again and showed her everything she washed. She apologised and re washed everything again

if you see how she was doing her hands like indomie you will think I asked her to kill someone

Anyway she didn't even use long in my house because she was too lazy and fake

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:

Some other class of these ladies hav a phobia for that dirty slimy things at the surface of the drain
. They just don't want their hands to touch it. But they can perfectly giv dr boyfrnd a beejay.

where do you met all these categories of girls? Abi you don turn nairaland resident professionals of smelly kitty kats.

btw at bolded, yuck!!! so you are expecting them to clean up your stinky sink undecided

3 Likes

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chillisauce:

where do you met all these categories of girls? Abi you don turn nairaland resident professionals of smelly kitty kats.

btw at bolded, yuck!!! so you are expecting them to clean up your stinky sink undecided
dnt be so stvpid...

2 Likes

Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by SAMBARRY: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chillisauce:

madam cleanliness is next to godliness
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by edwife(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates by Stillfire: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
The average Nigerian man doesn't wash his boxers until after 6.99 months, but it's women's fingernails you are concerned about?
Talk about misplaced priorities.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toshiba 49" 4k Uhd Smart Tv For Sale / Please Advice! / What Can Make You Leave Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.