Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge (1786 Views)

This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by nope: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
A worker from this company highly disrespected my father and it has pissed me off to no end. The employee was not remorseful about being mean to an elderly person. If that is the dirty image they would like to uphold, then I implore you to eschew consulting them for renting or buying houses/apartments from this company.

Actually, now that people have pointed it out...I think I see where the confusion lies. I am not beefing with PrivateProperty...it is the Pat Obianwu and Co-- an employee from there that has got me raging

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by delishpot: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wetin ya Papa do na? And plus how did the staff nsult Daddy? Bros, Full gist please.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by akinloluwao: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Because someone disrespected your father, they should now fold up right? how selfish are you. we will like to know what transpires between your father and the employee. Atimes, elderly people can be funny in this part of the world. just because they are older than you, they expect you to eat their shit.
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by nope: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
akinloluwao:
Because someone disrespected your father, they should now fold up right? how selfish are you. we will like to know what transpires between your father and the employee. Atimes, elderly people can be funny in this part of the world. just because they are older than you, they expect you to eat their shit.

No you are wrong. My father did nothing wrong. I know. He was simply parked at the other side of the street, where he had the right to be parked, waiting for me to come out, when this employee harshly demanded that my dad 'leave that place'. Immensely rude. If it had crossed my mind I would have taken a pic of him and posted it up here. If anyone disrespects my father I will go through great lengths and pain to get even.
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by akinloluwao: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
no vex bro, just forgive the guy, remember its an employee of the company that offended your dad, don't let the owner of the business be punished for the sin of the employee. Just forgive and forget. God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
So cos one employee disrespected ur dad, we shouldn't patronize the company again? Interesting! So will daddy provide the service they render??
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by nope: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
vfactor:
So cos one employee disrespected ur dad, we shouldn't patronize the company again? Interesting! So will daddy provide the service they render??

There are a ton of companies who do exactly what they do and are not disrespectful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 16, 2015
nope:

There are a ton of companies who do exactly what they do and are not disrespectful.

How many of them have u parked in front of their premises and see how they react?

See! The world owes you nothing! You re entitled to nothing from no one! Creating a thread to tell people to avoid a company like a plauge [sic], when u just had a little spat with an employee outside their premises, which in no one relates to the services they provide, is the depth of the immature sense of entitlement. For that one so called disrespect, there are tons of satisfied customers who are happy with their service. Leave the choice to them.

By the way, u could be sued for libel. Maybe u don't know!

5 Likes

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by KELVIN086: 2:20am On Jun 16, 2015
vfactor:

How many of them have u parked in front of their premises and see how they react?

See! The world owes you nothing! You re entitled to nothing from no one! Creating a thread to tell people to avoid a company like a plauge [sic], when u just had a little spat with an employee outside their premises, which in no one relates to the services they provide, is the depth of the immature sense of entitlement. For that one so called disrespect, there are tons of satisfied customers who are happy with their service. Leave the choice to them.

By the way, u could be sued for libel. Maybe u don't know!

oga shut up, hw would you feel if someone disrespected your own father especially someone that might be in your age group .

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2015
KELVIN086:

oga shut up, hw would you feel if someone disrespected your own father especially someone that might be in your age group .

Like you re disrespecting me now, right? Lol, the mature thing you should do, is take a picture of his house or company were his works and come to nairaland and open a thread about it.

Why not take it out with them in person, since u re so pained!

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by nope: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
vfactor:

Like you re disrespecting me now, right? Lol, the mature thing you should do, is take a picture of his house or company were his works and come to nairaland and open a thread about it.

Why not take it out with them in person, since u re so pained!

Oh... you think I didn't?
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by Menace2Society(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
nope:

Oh... you think I didn't?
This is so wrong
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by MrIyke222(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Broh, y not bring ur eyes down, see hw u can shoot urself in d leg by alowing dis anger to control u.
First u cld b sued for liabel or coporate xter defemation because u dont even hav an evidence to sustain ur claim.
U got it all wrong by exposing the company’s name to d public in such illegal contex
Bsides, d employee may b d company personnel incharg of protecting dat space. I think u shld have made it more personal than making it a coporate affair or issue.
However, sry for d action by d employee. Just forgiv him nd forget.
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Where is the company?

I can only see a sign placed by Estate Agency firm on a property.
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by Kutunban: 1:14am On Jun 17, 2015
I know you are so peeved with the employee who disrespected your father, but there are ways to go about such things, the company is a corporate organization which has clients complaints unit I assume (That's if you are their client). So with such unruly behavior by their employee all you needed to do is write a complain to the company and wait for necessary actions rather than publicly deforming the company name and reputation which might put you in trouble.

Secondly, if you are not a client of the company but a passer by who parked wrongly then this I most say to you that it wasn't right for daddy and you to have parked in a restricted space because some companies prohibit loitering or parking around there spaces. My candid advice to you please is to do the needful by following through the right channel and lay down your complaints.
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by koksybrown: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2015
lolz... Your dad came to pick you up from sch right? Hope you didn't forget your feeding bottle that day. That post you have up there could cost you a fortune. (Deformation of Corporate image) Grow up boy!!!
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by nope: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
koksybrown:
lolz... Your dad came to pick you up from sch right? Hope you didn't forget your feeding bottle that day. That post you have up there could cost you a fortune. (Deformation of Corporate image) Grow up boy!!!

HAHAHA. Sue me for slander? Hello? This incident actually happened. There were many witnesses there including my father, the victim of the incident. He had a right to be parked at the other side of the street...I assure you. Second, no one can take me to court for exercising my right to express freedom of speech; if I hate you, I will make sure the world knows about it. Had I taken a video clip of that incident, I would have posted it on Youtube and no one here would be accusing me of libel. I came here simply to caution you about this company so what happened to my father won't happen to yours. The world has a right to know about the rubbish that went down that day. If you don't agree with me, that's fine, just take your over-righteous behind out of my post. BYE FELICIA! I want to thank those who have supported me thus far.
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by sluvy4tune(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bro if I should be honest with you

You have no case! Gbam

& asking us to avoid a company cuz they insulted your dad is quite funny?

Trust me later in future you will wish you never created this thread!

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by koksybrown: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
nope:

HAHAHA. Sue me for slander? Hello? This incident actually happened. There were many witnesses there including my father, the victim of the incident. He had a right to be parked at the other side of the street...I assure you. Second, no one can take me to court for exercising my right to express freedom of speech; if I hate you, I will make sure the world knows about it. Had I taken a video clip of that incident, I would have posted it on Youtube and no one here would be accusing me of libel. I came here simply to caution you about this company so what happened to my father won't happen to yours. The world has a right to know about the rubbish that went down that day. If you don't agree with me, that's fine, just take your over-righteous behind out of my post. BYE FELICIA! I want to thank those who have supported me thus far.

You are still learning
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by chidekings(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
nope:

Ur such a kid
Re: Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Very silly and childish post. undecided

We should not patronize a company because the employee was rude to your father? undecided

(1) (Reply)

South Africa's Economy 'in Crisis' / Very Urgent 1,000 Units Of Metal Drums Needed Within Phc / Ago,pms,dpk supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.