Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ (2020 Views)

****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
the holocaust tourney[WAME][week of main event][first round]

Jigsawkillah vs 007Bruce

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines - 3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

rules & regulations✘

•bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•deadline:- 15th June 2015 [8pm]

•verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•no biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•no smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•the rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-

www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

•good-luck ✘
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by 007Bruce: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
check
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by 007Bruce: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hope you guys stick to the rules

•hes jeffery ovedje / FUCKyouhard is Jason

This tourney needs no tool in it, I'm having jigga cancelled
I went through your duels and figured out your shït is doubtful
you're soft today, hard tomorrow - you can come hard today and my niggas pound you
if this was a WORLD CUP final and you take the win, they will put a metal on your neck like the FIFA council

Term this a bloody match, I'll make this püssy to mens-tru-ate/ call my niggas 'dïck heads' cos when shït gets 'hard' they 'penetrate'/ saw your pictures on fb your thin as hell/ guess you've not been eating well/ so you know hes anorexic if he says hes an heavyweight/

I point out his flaws, Jigs not good with the lines/ he repeats same word at the end of each sentence, you're screwed with em rhymes/ you werent yourself against max, you mimicked tae roc, suge and D'lyt/ now you'd come here feeling like dizaster, charron, and B-magic, nigga you're losing your mind/

he will beg and regret/ going head to head with a vet /your duel with max was superb, now i get it, the cockyness is from the compliments you get/ well, remarks shouldn't be given to a bïtch like you, cos they're like professor X/ they quick to get to your head/

I'm winning this you're born to lose/ so stop fronting, fool!/ cos I could go mad and give your fams the win, I mean you could get "chopped in two"/ and make them leave here with the W/

see, I'm brute, a devil/ you see Bruce vs rebel?/ how I bruised the weevil?/ that just a tip of what I do to people/ so come off it and stop forming a demon king, cos you'd still lose if ah come with a freestyle, I'm truly evil/

I did a bitch yesternite for 2 bucks, that's jeffery mama
he'll lose this and start cursing the judges till he gets banned, that's a jeffery drama
your profile picture's horrible, but you dont drill skulls nor crush bones, you're not jeffery dahmer
If jeffery murmur i swear to lift the glocks, and if I don't raise em well, it doesn't matter
wait a second!!, I said if jeffery murmur I swear to lift the glocks, and if I don't raise em well I am debbie mathers!!

i should roast your gut/ or maybe smoke your lung/ for sleeping on me, you see how døpe i've got?/Jigsaw's a virgin he lies if he says he's been into different hoes and all/ Being friends with JASON be the only time he gets close to FŪCK!/

words on NL; Jig is frail & weak/ Bruce will take the win/ no matter what the hater brings/ voters can rate his shït/ he's getting nowhere, we know a sentence from the judges put KILLAHS behind bars; case dismissed!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
thread closes by 9pm ✘
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by 007Bruce: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
1 guest viewing for the past 30 minutes. smh
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by JigsawKillah(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is the part where they say my bars too complex
I'd leave your head spinning in gold circles I'm a ruff rider, I brought this bar to condom(condemn)
Bruce, Check it out, I inflict scars with concepts
we rugged this Nigga getting tiled but Bruce is too cheap, a lil cash put him and his crew on the ground, they are the carpets!

I'm not talking about guns here, no techs or ninas
Won't talk about your mom, I respect her, nigga
SIKE I LIED!!! I'd run up in her crib, force her to sex my niggas
Then pull back, and let my shots be the last strange music she heard, Tekka Ninna

This Bruce nigga throwing light punches, he likes a bop
Like a filled vulture, I'd leave my fist/feast on his head, he likes a knock
He's worthless, his family gon Crow when it's mourning, he likes a cock
I'd pin him to the wall, just to tell niggas to take they time, he's like a [i)clock[/i]

I keep giving shots to Niggas, that's a bartender
I'm typing from A PC, flushing these wacos out, that's the agenda
This nigga is getting Bruced that's the man Jenner
For claiming to be Bruce, Shots put holes around your pelvis, that's a transgender

Fûck anyone of you haters, wishing this àsshole would dump me
Fûck this battle, I really wanna manhandle and plug him
I'd burn everything of his, Even the Garden, get it? Eve in the garden?
To correct that bîtch's mistake, I'd Pull out the knife, stick it in his Adam's apple and pluck it

My style Shady, Whatever I'm bringing is top notch
Hulk on the ball, whatever I'm kicking is hot shot
Shots connect to you through your phone, you'd be thinking it's hotspot
And leave Bruce clutching his chest, like he's hurriedly drinking some hot scotch

I'm like a wicked nurse, what I'm bringing is pain
Scarface in this bîtch, what I'm bringing is 'caine
I'm telling the world this is how we do[/i[] call me [i]50 and Game
Doctors named my slugs two more, they keep growing within his brain

Bruce, we finna hurt you! you're always behind, this Nigga curple
Gats put a white stocking caps on your head, we finna smurf you
You'd sleep in a coffin really early, we give ya curfew
Nigga you're straight? This glock would [/i]sodomize[/i] you, we finna curve you!

Jigs is known for his flows and rhyming
Known for napping niggas, I take they bones then grind it
I never lost to any nigga twice, that is also known and flying
Bruce, fuckyouhard murked you so many times, we still tryna prove the existence of this ho to science

Coogar creating this chance to take shots, that's a keypass
Hot slugs give you 104 keys/kiss that's a keypad

Alright Bruce, to me, this is a training session
Kicks are all you gon bring, that's why you always leave lame impression
I'm bringing gun bars, gats is my main obsession
My trigger finger squeezes the last hair out of you, that is a compressor

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
hahaha.. modified .
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
some people never listen.. no unnecessary comments

votes needed:
guykhena
kr0ne
coogar
ibime
lagunna1 .
Emaprince
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Guykhena(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Opener - 1 point - Saw

Rhymes - 2 points - Bruce

Similes/ Metaphors
- 2 points - Tie(both were sick with it)

Punchlines - 3 points - Saw-(More hard-hitting punches )

Personals - 2 points -Bruce

Flow - 1 point - Saw

Wordplays - 2 points -Nil(some generic and forced wordies here and there,smh)

Closer - 1 point-Saw

6-4
MVGT - Saw
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by sinizia: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nice battle.
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by kr0ne(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
I gotta say this first. This battle is a fu-cking disappointment. Guess these guys didn't really have time to tighten up their bars. Both have serious build-up failures hence faulty punchlines.

•opener - Bruce (though there's nothing wowing, but his build-up was slightly better than Jig's who started from condom talk and ended with carpet)

•rhymes - Tie (overall, Jig would have been better, but he made some unforgivable mistakes, like his opener)

•similes/ metaphors - Jig (both came with decent metaphors but Jig's lines moulded with more of them)

•punchlines - Tie (the cocky/Prof X/get to ur head from Bruce and 'never lost twice/FYH and existence to science' bars to me are the best punches in this battle, because they came clean with the set up.)

•personals - Bruce (had more and they're true)

•flow - 1 point - Tie (both are guilty of stretching on one or two occasions)

•wordplays - Jig (medal alone stands out clean in Bruce's bar. The lucifer was badly played and doesn't fit in the context. Em for Eminem too is outplayed. Jig's Eve and APC lines were ok. But condom doesn't play with condemn; fist/feast don't really sound alike; two more/tumour is outplayed, same with kiss/keys...they don't even play)

•closer - Tie (honestly, I don't like both)

So
Mvgt - Darkrebel please count

2 Likes

Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
•opener - nil

•rhymes - tie

•similes/ metaphors - jig

•punchlines - tie

•personals - bruce

•flow - tie

•wordplays - nil

•closer - tie

Jigsaw- 2points
Bruce- 2points
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by obainojazz(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2015
classyalabolas:
some people never listen.. no unnecessary comments

votes needed:
guykhena
kr0ne
coogar
ibime
lagunna1
don't wanna derail...but you ommited or forgot to include ema prince among the tagged judges.....his wisdom is needed also
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Bars...
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by captainflash(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Eyah bruce was bruisegrin grin
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Jigsawkillah 2- 007bruce 0

votes needed coogar ibime emaprince
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Emaprince: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2015
voting criteria

•opener - 1 point- bruce

•rhymes - 2 points- tie

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points- jig

•punchlines - 3 points- jig

•personals - 2 points- bruce

•flow - 1 point-tie

•wordplays - 2 points-tie

•closer - 1 point-bruce

MVGT-i jigsawkillah!!!

1 Like

Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by classyalabolas: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2015
thread closed ✘✘✘
Jigsawkillah proceeds to the next round
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by dj5naira(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I'm not talking about guns here, no techs or ninas
Won't talk about your mom, I respect her, nigga
SIKE I LIED!!! I'd run up in her crib, force her to sex my niggas
Then pull back, and let my shots be the last strange music she heard, Tekka Ninna

JigsawKillah:

Fûck anyone of you haters, wishing this àsshole would dump me

JigsawKillah:

And leave Bruce clutching his chest, like he's hurriedly drinking some hot scotch

JigsawKillah:

Alright Bruce, to me, this is a training session
Kicks are all you gon bring, that's why you always leave lame impression

Clean.
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Heywhizzy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
go
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sorry 007bruce,jigsawkilla got this one on locked!!!
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
So what is Jigs feeling like Daylyt or what these days?

Meanwhile Bruce was also doing his best KOTD impression. WTF is this ninja?

I did a Dam yesternite for 2 bucks, that's jeffery mama
he'll lose this and start cursing the judges till he gets banned, that's a jeffery drama
your profile picture's horrible, but you dont drill skulls nor crush bones, you're not jeffery dahmer
If jeffery murmur i swear to lift the glocks, and if I don't raise em well, it doesn't matter
wait a second!!, I said if jeffery murmur I swear to lift the glocks, and if I don't raise em well I am debbie mathers!!/

SMH. This sounds like a wack impression of Conceited that I see some wackos on Smack and KOTD doing these days. When Conceited does it, every phone rhymes from start to end.

Anyway. . . . lets get to business:

•opener - 1 point - Tie

•rhymes - 2 points - Bruce (I don't know what Jigs is doing with dumbed down Daylyt multis these days)

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points - Jigs

•punchlines - 3 points - N/A (Both y'alls punches sucked)

•personals - 2 points - Bruce

•flow - 1 point - Jigs

•wordplays - 2 points - N/A - All sucked. WTF is hair/air or condom/condemn, and Bruce, WTF was Marshall Mathers wordplay about?

•closer - 1 point - N/A

MVGT - Bruce (not cos he shined but because the categories fell his way)
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Limerick: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
but why did con play 'all of her' with 'oliver'?
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Emaprince: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Limerick:
but why did con play 'all of her' with 'oliver'?
forget those people. Majority of their wordies are wack. You need to watch tay roc vs clips where roc had a nonsense 'rewind it'..I can't remember the lines but at the end, he played 'market' with 'mark get'...

Jigsaw may be winning now, but the URL style he's bringing may soon swing against him due to the yeye wordies like condom/condem. Plus he's brazenly jacking known styles and slogans like "sike I lied"...it wasn't amazing to me because its some else's trade mark...read some part of his verse and charlie clips' build up to the punches will flash on your face. That's no problem though but jacking known lines/slogans etc won't help him. Originality matters!!
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by dj5naira(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ibime:

•punchlines - 3 points - N/A
•wordplays - 2 points - N/A -

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Limerick: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emaprince:
forget those people. Majority of their wordies are wack. You need to watch tay roc vs clips where roc had a nonsense 'rewind it'..I can't remember the lines but at the end, he played 'market' with 'mark get'...

Jigsaw may be winning now, but the URL style he's bringing may soon swing against him due to the yeye wordies like condom/condem. Plus he's brazenly jacking known styles and slogans like "sike I lied"...it wasn't amazing to me because its some else's trade mark...read some part of his verse and charlie clips' build up to the punches will flash on your face. That's no problem though but jacking known lines/slogans etc won't help him. Originality matters!!
seriously, what the fück is
when i Bleep , I make all of her(oliver) twist. . .that's
why she
won't let Charles dick in

besides, leave jig jare, na una dey gv baba YouTube links grin
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Emaprince: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Limerick:

seriously, what the fück is
when i Bleep , I make all of her(oliver) twist. . .that's
why she
won't let Charles dick in

besides, leave jig jare, na una dey gv baba YouTube links grin
yes o! No be lie... Ever since he asked for those links, this is what we've been seeing.
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol
Emaprince and Ibime, thanks for your words of advice.

Limerick, senior men dey talk u still dey talk? iffa whoze you ehn
Ffag
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
limerick, this one wey you dey here dey gossip. Hope you've packaged something nice for rebel tomorrow.?

All the battles so far have been disappointing.

Ibime, i thought i was the only one that saw that thing bruise did. Lol. The guy too wan do hin own.
If he did it well though, i would luv it.
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
limerick, this one wey you dey here dey gossip. Hope you've packaged something nice for rebel tomorrow.?

Ibime, i thought i was the only one that saw that thing bruise did. Lol. The guy too wan do hin own.

lol after bringing a pers that accused me to jacking others styles, he tried to do one and failed
I wasn't expecting a win tho, but after I saw Bruce's verse, I saw hope
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Limerick: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2015
JigsawKillah:
lol Emaprince and Ibime, thanks for your words of advice.

Limerick, senior men dey talk u still dey talk? iffa whoze you ehn Ffag
hahaha you better start writing for me now cos I'm your next opponent cheesy
Re: The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ by Limerick: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

me wey never write one line ...
do you know the time I get back home...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PUNCHLINES; Drop 4 Or 2 Liners / Rapheadz - Check In / Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.