Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick (2763 Views)

Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick / The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Guykhena(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
The Holocaust Tourney[WOME][week of main event][first round]

Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations✘

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- 17th June 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-
https://www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

•Goodluck..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
check✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Checking for Limerick
Checks you dead

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
space for my bars ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Battle thread closed✘

Darkrebel progresses to the next round✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Guykhena(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Modified....
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2015

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don die . hahahahhahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
✘✘

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
No show verse

Thedarkrebel✘

execution of limerick[Fortune Otuepe]✘✘✘[b]

◀Keys▶ he changed his name to 'limerick [b]Concealed'
on facebook because of Conceited[a popular rap battler] screenshot is above]………

•leggo

✘I'm the holocaust's Hitler...lime's a jewish folk I'll ravish/ & a lucid foe I'll banish/ seen his pictures above?...he looks putrid,old & farmished/ his face black, his neck long...& his teeth got so much yellow...you'd almost think it's Ibo garri! /

✘still on his appearance...I've taken a lot of time/ to trace his ancestral line/ a debunker of Charles Darwin...cos he a zany,dung & swine/plus i've shockingly discovered...that Lime didn't evolve from apes....apes evolved from Lime!/

✘for that facebook stunt..i'll sink my nails beneath his skin/ cos I'm raged, arcane & grim/ i'll get the con seated if he stands.. make the gay-dyke start to bleed/ when i stretch him to the lobby....'have his screwed face tatooed'...then beat the daylyt out of him!/

✘I'm armed with winchesters...but I'll blow him with a uzi/ like kakaka!!!...3 shots 'unlock his brain'..."scarlett johanssen playing 'Lucy'!/cos while I'm known to be brave...ferocious,mean,intrusive/ lime is known to be a 'coward'....a g-string & lingerie....'the closest thing to a pÜssy'! /

✘I'm that maniacal griffin/ that be razing this weakling/ when i stab his chest with 'rocks'...till lime is 'stone-hearted'...like the way they killed steven!/ I'm worlds apart from this ninny/my bars will send him afar....till the frail cat is reeling/so if you ever hear..that Lime is 'close to dark'.....then his name must be 'evening'!/

✘I'm Eddie morphing to a demon.. call me the devil's incarnate/ overly hellish & indurate/ coming to America..to wreck & exterminate/ was Prince Akeem with a 'semi'...but during the wee hours of yesterday/ they made limerick my serf....now I'm Prince Akeem....with a 'semi-illiterate!'/

✘watch Fortune getting tortured..see me ripping his dentures/ but if this rickety creature/ 'tells his mom of my features'/ I'll mangle his wrists... .then have him bashed with crystal balls...without predicting the future!!/
[wait a minute]
i said if 'fortune tell her'....i'll have him bashed 'crystal balls'….without 'predicting the future!'/

✘ I'm Harry Porter against this 'cat'…& dejected loony/ If this 'tom riddles' me..he'll 'Ron' for cover...cos his death is looming/ call my iron fists 'lunatic'..cos I will deck this nÜdist/ then throw a jab at his 'cornea'……just to give him a 'mad-eye'.....till the pleb is 'moody'! / I'll add some 'twin' punches...that'll deck this newbie/ cos I'm a hefty bully/ Lime could throw that as well..but you'll never see his 'twin worry us'…..even in a Jet-Li movie!/

✘If Lime comes with a 'S.H.I.E.L.D'…he'd still be capped, maimed & massacred / & if he don't change his character/y'all gon' 'marvel' at my cruelty..cos after blazing this haggard hag/i'll soak his cranium in his blood…..just to give him a red skull…..like it's 'Captain america!/

✘my closer takes him to space...where I'll wrestle the traitor/ & smear him with razors/even 'white garment churches'....know i'll knock out this urchin...in the 'celestial' equator!/

R.I.P [2nd defeat against me]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Looooooool...the worry ous word play and the evening stuff.was really amazing....

Sinizia another no show up.cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by coogar: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
limerick would soon post.....
don't lock the thread yet - let's see what he has to say.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by sinizia: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:
limerick would soon post.....
don't lock the thread yet - let's see what he has to say.

Limerick has no excuse though i seriously wanted him to post because I've been anticipating this fight since last week. We all had like one week notice before this brawl, a minimum of two bars per day for 5 days is enough to pen 10 bars.

@ Danbrowndmf, this one pain me pass other no-shows. angry
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by danbrowndmf(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinizia:

Limerick has no excuse though i seriously wanted him to post because I've been anticipating this fight since last week. We all had like one week notice before this brawl, a minimum of two bars per day for 5 days is enough to pen 10 bars.

@ Danbrowndmf, this one pain me pass other no-shows. angry
Lmao....this guys are not jus serious about it....
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Limerick: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
If this tout storms a god/ I'ma plan off his fall/
Since aromo's involved...I'd quickly start up the job/ to me, he doesn't exist....a fact he can't just avoid/
Cos Dark was only on the earths surface when
the earth was without form and void!!!!/

Think moms got rebel initiated/ he's been a menace really lately/ his raps styles a
renegade. . . .but can't follow what Em has stipulated/ his battle pattern he invented is devastating/ this dude is a joker...his loss against
Bruce was well anticipated!!!!/

So give props now to an elder/ Hes blind to the damn facts/ he ain't a dawg, he a silly church rat...
always lying he spends cash/ If he fûcks with me
.... I bring it hard on the next bar/ and make aro finished before the show
ends
..... Like hawk eye in avengers/ (arrow)

I should smack the offender/ with metallic bars/ for bragging to be the best
of his kind/ and when this section tend to have died/
He contributed his quarter to revive the realm in a flash/ he's a lying full....I'ma rip out his tongue for acting
..... 'too clever than half'!!!!/ (quota, fool)

Dark is no match... I'll get the nerd annihilated/ fore I come at his crib... I instill him with fear then I invade it/ Jigsaw, Bruce, Rebel
these are vets eliminated/
I nailed a nigger that nailed a nigger
that had this jerk assassinated....two words; I just made my online record, lay bel
.... Sheba entertainment!!!/ (record label)

. . .this flows is poison...I'll put a handful in your ketchup/ till you die by its infection/ and if I catch you 'chilling' with niggas. . . .I'd rip your mantle with a spear shot/
cos you ain't 'cool'
with nobody
....before you argue that, my dear boy/ try act like I do....quit restricting voters....let's see what happens on your next brawl!!!/

Lime would get him crushed... if he stays in the road/ I swear to hang him with
the same strings I used in teaching rebel the ropes/
see my blades on his throat/ NO mistakes when I stab and have him 'bleed to death'....for ranting like bìtches...and claiming a GOAT!!!/ (bleat to death)

Someone tell this marijuana tyrant/ an iguana frightened/
to stop claiming he's racking thousands/ and been around
the world. . . .when we all know
the monkey. . .ain't even been to banana island!!!/

I mind my business; I never throw out booze/ unlike this anti social dude/ hes meeting doom here...
I'm unleashing hostile troops/ If he tries escaping this roundhouse. . .uppercuts hangs mic like okocha's boot/ ...and suspended on mid air in a vocal booth!!!/

he knows I'm brute/ I just owned that hearten/ reaping a Nigga in two...this is total vintage/ he a low life midget/
Ive killed a nigger without a corpse. . .yall already knw that feeling/ and I don't even need Michael to pass the message
.... like Jehovah's teachings!!!/
I mean I don't even need Mic to pass the message
.... like Jehovah's teachings!!!/ (ripping/ reaping - vintage)
(mic as in microphone)

26 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Guykhena... let the brawl be judged

votes needed:

Coogar
Ibime
Emaprince
Lagunna1
Guykhena
Kr0ne

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by GIYAZZ(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2015
This is the second time Limerick is murdering this boy.
Pure bagging.
Dark, after this tourney prepare for our battle. I will dead you. cool

4 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Limerick: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2015
classyalabolas:
Guykhena... let the brawl be judged
votes needed:
Coogar Ibime Emaprince Lagunna1 Guykhena Kr0ne
thanks cool
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by dj5naira(m): 2:34am On Jun 18, 2015
wink
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Lime......nigger...
/ I nailed a nigger that nailed a nigger that had this jerk assassinated....two words; I just made my online record, lay bel .... Sheba entertainment!!!/

3 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by gottoboy(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Better.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by classyalabolas: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2015
why is there so much derailing?

why is it so hard for you people to follow simple instructions?

please votes are needed here.
it is taking too much time .. ...

Coogar
Ibime
emaprince
guykhena
lagunna1
Kr0ne ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by sinizia: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2015
This battle is dope. Judges come and do the needful.

Classyalabolas and Limerick, great lines. I'm impressed.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by sinizia: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Emaprince: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2015
The banana island in limerick's verse is outplayed.
'Captain america' didn't rhyme well with every other rhymes in that quatrain.@ rebel.

Maimed and massacred
Change his character
Blazing this haggard hag
Captain america

Every rhymes in the build up should be choosen to match the final one.

That said, good battle yo. Nice references, great ideas etc etc..

Need to go diligently through 'em again.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by sosiqdude(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Limerick wins this battle for me
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Ksslib(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Is it so hard to obey simple instruction and behave like normal civilised people do?

If youre not a judge,shuut da hell up and allow the chosen judges do their thing.. Haba..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Emaprince: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2015
voting criteria

•opener - 1 point- Limerick

•rhymes - 2 points- TIE...both of you fell off at some point in your verses.lime was even using different rhymes in a quatrain.

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points- Limerick. I love his more.

•punchlines -3 points- TIE...

•personals - 2 points- TIE...limerick's looks have been used against him in most battles..I woulda given it to lime but he just landed at restricting voters without any funny build up that will lead to it.

•flow - 1 point- TIE

•wordplays - 2 points- darkrebel

•closer - 1 point- darkrebel

Tieing this shiit for now...I need to get a winner in the punchline. Dark did well this time. The "beat the day light out of him" is cool and had the conceated build up to support it. Limerick's punches went in staright up. My problem is the outplayed GOAT and banana island.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by coogar: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2015
i am going to have to tie this battle.
if only limerick had posted before the deadline, he would have edged it. i am deducting points from his scripts for his laziness & lackadaisical attitude. i think he should be banned for 90 days for disrespecting the tourney.

MVGT - TIE
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by kr0ne(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Opener - Limerick

Rhymes - Dark

Metaphors - Limerick

Punchlines - Limerick

Personal - Tie

Wordplay - Dark

Flow - Tie

Closer - Dark

Mvgt - Limerick

I thought this battle was closed before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Debatable battle...But..
Due to fairness and respect of rules.. My verdict goes to rebel..

Mvgt: Darkrebel
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick by Guykhena(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Gonna be straight to the point.

Opener-1 Point-Limerick

Rhymes- 2 Points- Limerick

Similes/Metaphors- 2 Points- Limerick

Punchlines-3 Points- Darkrebel

Personals- 2 Points- Darkrebel

Wordplays-2 points- Darkrebel

Flow- 1 Point- Limerick

Closer-1 Point-Darkrebel

MVGT-Darkrebel

(1) (2)

Caution! Ill Netcess Only / Streetwize In The Booth / Menike Vs Bolajibroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.