Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) (32245 Views)

Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
he shot hm self wit a double barrel gun #owo ni matrix
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by asumo12: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ogun will retaliate sha!
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by pato1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a world we are living, His own bossom friend shot him, who should we trust... Only God not man... May his soul RIP
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by abtmaviz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:
Kai , person nor fit even trust friend again sad

My sister u see am too shocked
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by sylviaeo(f): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
all I know is Dat wen d time is right, d truth will find u. justice may b delayed bt nt denied. may his soul rest in peace
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Phiniz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE: PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU IS LOOKING FOR ARTISTE TO SIGN,DO U VE THE TALENT OF SINGING,THEN COME AND JOIN US AT PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU.FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Raymondluv(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
lipsrsealed revenge is the best answer...the woman should later revenge..
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Donvic4u(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rip to the dead..

Let investigation continue.

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by hensben(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
To die don turn normal thing for naija
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by harry509: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/pregnant-wife-inconsolable-as-hunter-allegedly-shot-dead-by-bossom-friend/

Picture of the dead man
na wa, I don't kw y dis life is full of evil. U can't trust anibody @ all Chai I feel so pity 4 his wife n son he left behind. I tink d wicked shud b brought 2 book. Me y R.I.P
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by bdbest2(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
pple and money.

meanwhile; For ur OTG smartphones flash drive, plz check my signature.

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
My Grandfather was murdered this way over 50 years ago by his best friend and fellow hunter .

At least I have the story to share and reflect that mankind had never been true to friendship.

That friend today could be your enemy tomorrow.

Be weary of friends in the workplace.neighbours etc
Just love Jesus.

Be .
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by kullozone(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
ramond007:
U don't expect anything good from that part of Nigeria the name is always associated with evil.

you be mumu...how often do you hear bad news from that part compared to other parts of Nigeria.

Am not from that part tho...but I just had to point out your mumuness.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by ajumaxbabe(f): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
what a world
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by McPhilz8(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Taking sum1's life over just a loan. .hmm.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by McPhilz8(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
bdbest2:
pple and money.

meanwhile; For ur OTG smartphones flash drive, plz check my signature.
Ah wonder wetin concern smartphones drive with dz post nw. . undecided
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by chinae(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP Send this tale to Sun newspaper, they love such fictional tragic story.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by nobul(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
R. I. P
undecided
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by dyabman(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
zinachidi:
edo again
From that side AGAIN !
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
zinachidi:
edo again
Any problem?
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by luluosas(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a wicked world
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by zinachidi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
MissGdope:
Any problem?
my apologies if u are edo born

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by aAK1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have seen first hand how someone accidentally almost killed himself from his double barrel. If he died, the person that went on the hunt with him would have been blamed. He lost an eye in the incident. Its very possible for a double barrel (expecially locally made once) to explode or backfire
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Spells(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
It seems nigerians are beginning to make wickedness the order of the day...
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by wyte666: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
elantraceey:
Kai , person nor fit even trust friend again sad
. I tell you.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by ijustdey: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
asumo12:
Ogun will retaliate sha!

that's if he doesn't know the sacrifice to use to appease the gods of ogun
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by ijustdey: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
asumo12:
Ogun will retaliate sha!

that's if he doesn't know the sacrifice to use to appease the gods of ogun
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Islie: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Emenahagos02:
Yes, they are not grin

You must have read some history about them be thatgrin
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Islie: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
chinae:
OP Send this tale to Sun newspaper, they love such fictional tragic story.

Are you ready to pay the associated cost with respect to sending the tale to Sun newspaperundecided
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Joel3(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Ebola alert.

so Africans still kill bush meat animals?; after they have been warned? it's illegal to kill animals in the jungle. wildlife reservation. must of the animals has gone extinction.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by omogin(f): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Edo state sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo / 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun / Police Raids Brothel In Calabar, Arrests 54 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.