Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) (32236 Views)

Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by dre11(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
The peace of Oghada in Uhumuode Local Government Area of Igbanke, Edo State was truncated following the alleged killing of a popular hunter by his colleague while they went hunting.
The remains of the 52-year-old hunter, identified as Romanus Omorotiomwan, were discovered in the bush, with a deep bullet hole in his left shoulder.
There are, however, insinuations that life could have been snuffed out of Roman, as he was popular called, in order for his alleged assailant to evade payment of a loan.
The late Omoriotiomwan ,was reportedly last seen, penultimate Monday, preparing to go hunting. Sunday Vanguard gathered that at about 7am, his friend, (name withheld), a native of Onuiyi -Omuola , a neighboring community , announced his arrival with the screeching of his motorcycle tyres . Together, they both mounted their respective motorbikes, with Omoriotiomwan’s pregnant wife wishing her husband a good catch as she bid him goodbye, unknown to her that she was bidding him the final farewell. Hours later, the unprecedented visit of some members of the community and other unknown persons at the Omotiomwans compound, arouse his pregnant wife’s suspicion that all was not well. Her fear was confirmed when the visitors revealed that her husband’s lifeless body had been moved from the bush to the morgue.
This bomb shell was greeted with wailings and tears ,with sympathizers doing all they could to console the pregnant widow. The question on everyone’s lips was, how did it happen?
Information at Sunday Vanguard’s disposal revealed that the hunter was allegedly shot dead by his bosom friend while they were alone in the bush.
A relative, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Sunday Vanguard : “ After my uncle and the friend left that morning from my uncle’s house, they went to the friend’s place where he picked Osagie, who is not a hunter, and headed to the bush.

Omorotiomwam…suspect claims hubby killed self
“ We were told that when they got to the bush, my uncle’s friend told Osagie to wait at a particular place while he and my uncle went inside the bush. At a point, Osagie said he heard a gun shot and, after a while, the friend rushed out and took him to the spot where he said he found my uncle in the pool of his blood stone dead. Therafter, he said my uncle’s friend asked him to follow him to the station where the friend told the police men that my uncle shot himself. The police followed them to the bush and removed my uncle’s remains to the morgue.
“ All we want is justice. We would like the police to investigate and find out how possible it is for a man with a double barrel gun to shoot himself in the left shoulder when he is not with a pistol. The police should also ask the friend why he asked Osagie to wait in a particular place while he went into the bush with my uncle. They should also ask him why he took Osagie who is not a hunter with him on that day.
“ Before now, my late uncle had been demanding for his money from the friend. At a point, it even led to a verbal confrontation . We believe he killed him in order not to pay the loan he took from my uncle. We are therefore appealing to the police to carry out a discreet investigation that would unearth everything”.

Widow’s lamentation
When approached by Sunday Vanguard, the widow, MrsJustinaOmotiomwa , was too weak to speak. She clung to her three-year-old son as if her existence depended on him . After what seemed like ages, she broke down in tears , lamenting : “ How am I going to continue to live without my loving husband? This was man who left the house without any sign of ailment, only to be told he was dead hours later. Who did I offend ? Who did this to me? My husband was a peace-loving man and kind-hearted. He had dreams of a better tomorrow for his children. He was too gentle to a fault. If I had known his friend’s visit was an invitation of death, I would have prevented him from leaving the house that day. He left with a promise to come back and eat. Now, who will eat the food I prepared for him ?” At this point, she burst into tears.

Police commence investigation
Meanwhile, policemen at Igbake Division, where the case was reported, have arrested the friend and Osagie. They were transferred to Abudu Area Command, next day from where they were transferred to the Edo State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, on the directive of Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr Samuel Adegbuyi , who ordered crack detectives from the homicide section to unravel the circumstance surrounding the murder and bring the perpetrators to book.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/pregnant-wife-inconsolable-as-hunter-allegedly-shot-dead-by-bossom-friend/

Picture of the dead man

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Emenahagos02(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
But people can lie shaa, even if the late man wants to act Matrix, I doubt it too undecided shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by dre11(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hours later, the unprecedented visit of some members of the community and other unknown persons at the Omotiomwans compound, arouse his pregnant wife’s suspicion that all was not well. Her fear was confirmed when the visitors revealed that her husband’s lifeless body had been moved from the bush to the morgue.

If he had know or can read the intention of his friend...... He wouldn't have gone hunting with him on that day...

Just because of money he borrowed you... He decided to make his wife and child fatherless
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
all i can say is hmmmmmm
wickedness everywhere! R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/pregnant-wife-inconsolable-as-hunter-allegedly-shot-dead-by-bossom-friend/

Picture of the dead man
i no even know say hunters de owe money. Whichever way, person wey die don die. R.I.P...

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Islie: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
“ Before now, my late uncle had been demanding for his money from the friend. At a point, it even led to a verbal confrontation . We believe he killed him in order not to pay the loan he took from my uncle. We are therefore appealing to the police to carry out a discreet investigation that would unearth everything”.

There is this Yoruba adage that say..... Money can make friends become enemy when its not manage in sincerity

The constant verbal comfortation must have made his friend to settle it in the bush by killing him

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by elantraceey(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kai , person nor fit even trust friend again sad

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Islie: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
cupid1:
i no even know say hunters de owe money. Whichever way, person wey die don die. R.I.P...

Aren't they humans

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Emenahagos02(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yes, they are not grin
Islie:

Aren't they humans
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
So sad..........

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Sandydayz(f): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
RIP to the dead.....
I hope justice is served.... angry
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by zinachidi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
edo again
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by daamazing(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
SHUO,d man use im life as colateral
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by ITbomb(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
no
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Swagk101(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
RIP 2 d dead...d guy below me is high on weed

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by kekakuz(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
emeka kill uche
wetin concern us
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by ramond007(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
U don't expect anything good from that part of Nigeria the name is always associated with evil.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by tociano009(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rip
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Autopsy the body. Simple.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Never go hunting with someone you owe.

Lesson learned.

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by boombay(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
The next post you're about to read is from a mentally deranged fellow.
Viewers discretion is strongly advised! lipsrsealed
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by omanifrank(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
na wa
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by akanoye15: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Very long post, wasn't taught how to read in skool, just look and reply. Lol
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by exemen: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Op!.... D hunter no c Animals kill again for bush na Human being remain..... Torr........ Tola9ja c ur frnd oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by peeta89(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Edo has always been on the news lately for killings.
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by Beesluv: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Too bad
Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by ijustdey: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omoriotiomwan’s pregnant wife wishing her
husband a good catch as she bid him goodbye,
unknown to her that she was bidding him the
final farewell.

the unborn child will not know who his/her father is

such an evil friend

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Bossom Friend Dead In The Bush Over A Loan(PHOTO) by youngberry001(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
bullshiiit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / Cheating Boyfriends VS crazy girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.