Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently (27228 Views)

NPF Recruitment 2017: 35,000 To Be Recruited Into Nigeria Police Force / How Long Does It Take To Be Recruited / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by WhoBeThisMan: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2015
B
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2015
God will perfect everything because that one was not recruitment but selection. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by Godjone(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
fayose4real:
The information i got earlier today about the newly recruited officers of NIS specifically the compass 08 (BSc) is somehow baffling. let me start by saying this, when the final list is out, successful applicants were sent email msg directing them to go to designated states for the collection of their appointment letters, conpass 03 were asked to go to port-harcourt, conpass 06 to olru, imo state & conpass 08 to kano, when they got there, conpass 03 & conpass 06 were all given there appointment letter including their posting letter except for some cases in conpass 06 where some were refered to the service headquarter in abuja because of issues they are having with there results.

Going to the main reason for this write up, unlike conpass 03 & conpass 06, conpass 08 which are BSc were not given their appointment letter in kano, they were only given posting letter that their appointment letter will latter be sent to them through their state command being senior officers.

The reason given for this is that their own affair can not be decided by the service because the service only have say on the junior officers which are conpass 03 & 06, & that is only board that can decide on it because senior officers affiar is being cater for by the board.presently the conpass 08 are doing their induction training in their various state command.

Infomation reaching us today now is that the board incharge of it is trying some foul play as they are willing to tamper with the appointment letters with them by replacing some names with their personal own since the govt. that spareheaded the whole thing has gone.

Another problem again is that their is panic that since they have not being given, that the new govt. may decide to withdraw it all by giving the excuse that there is no money presently to continue with the process, so for compass 08 to have their appointment letters is now seriously in doubt.

This is why they are adviced to be praying because they seriously need God intervention. my fellow nairalanders please help this people in prayers for is not at all considering what they have all being through, they seriousely need your prayers. thanks
Abi na becos u bear a name similar to that of Fayose the arch enemy to this present govt? grin grin grin

Donr worry bro God gonna fight for u
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by crackhouse(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2015
ruffhandu:
Let the candidates involved write an open leter to the President and publish it in the national dailies. Even if he doesn't get to know about it, fear may grip the corrupt people involved and cause them to stop whatever corrupt act they want to engage in; or they may get hit by the change wind.
if they try that they will make the whole matter worse because Buhari will cancel the whole thing and start it all over again so it's better they keep mute and keep praying for Jonathan to intervene
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by charly4lyf(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Abeg free me jare, i applied but no selected for no reason given despite being qualified in all requirements.
Let them contact the connections that took them there in the first place na.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by opex044: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Op na nonsense u talk say una no follow back door.
If i expose what my experience is during d useless so called interview u wouldn't believe it. It sad though angry
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by bilulu(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
fayose4real:
The information i got earlier today about the newly recruited officers of NIS specifically the compass 08 (BSc) is somehow baffling. let me start by saying this, when the final list is out, successful applicants were sent email msg directing them to go to designated states for the collection of their appointment letters, conpass 03 were asked to go to port-harcourt, conpass 06 to olru, imo state & conpass 08 to kano, when they got there, conpass 03 & conpass 06 were all given there appointment letter including their posting letter except for some cases in conpass 06 where some were refered to the service headquarter in abuja because of issues they are having with there results.

Going to the main reason for this write up, unlike conpass 03 & conpass 06, conpass 08 which are BSc were not given their appointment letter in kano, they were only given posting letter that their appointment letter will latter be sent to them through their state command being senior officers.

The reason given for this is that their own affair can not be decided by the service because the service only have say on the junior officers which are conpass 03 & 06, & that is only board that can decide on it because senior officers affiar is being cater for by the board.presently the conpass 08 are doing their induction training in their various state command.

Infomation reaching us today now is that the board incharge of it is trying some foul play as they are willing to tamper with the appointment letters with them by replacing some names with their personal own since the govt. that spareheaded the whole thing has gone.

Another problem again is that their is panic that since they have not being given, that the new govt. may decide to withdraw it all by giving the excuse that there is no money presently to continue with the process, so for compass 08 to have their appointment letters is now seriously in doubt.

This is why they are adviced to be praying because they seriously need God intervention. my fellow nairalanders please help this people in prayers for is not at all considering what they have all being through, they seriousely need your prayers. thanks
Wetin concern us? U no join among people wey vote out d govt dat spearheaded d program
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by powerfulsettingz: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
I knw there must be a reason I didn't made it there..............may God intervene IJN
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by kinibigdeal(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2015
It still depend on the new policy of the new administration, i dont suspect any fowl play. Even custom have put their recruitment process on hold due to the fear of the new administration regarding reshuffling and merging.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by ruffhandu: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2015
crackhouse:
if they try that they will make the whole matter worse because Buhari will cancel the whole thing and start it all over again so it's better they keep mute and keep praying for Jonathan to intervene

Which Jona's intervention again?
The bolded may not happen, Buhari seems to be a gentleman, unless the recruitment itself was a sham, or he really has genuin reason to cancel. He seems to be looking out for what would favour Nigerians, and not individuals.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by biodunid: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2015
You be BSc ba? This your grammar really show say the jobs were given on merit.

fayose4real:

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by AreaFada2: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2015
fayose4real:
am not one of the senior officers, i am a junior officer, but we all went through it, am already there and i also know what am seeing, and i can see poeple sharing their testimonies, i can tell you that this particular recruitment is free from godfathers atleast to some extent

Fact is that at this early stage, people hardly ever say the truth about how they got in. Though very few lucky ones may have got in without connection.

Things have been rotten at Federal level since 2000 BC.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by arusoncd(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
My name is emeka Godwin nwankwo, I live at no 31 baba st, ogologo,obiwali rumuigbo,my car EPE 144 DT Toyota highlander was snatched frm me at gun point in front of my gate at about 10:15 pm,chasis=jtehd21a760041367,pin=69771985649, colour=light army green
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by Olanireti(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2015
God will intervene, you shall not be put to shame. We pray for you.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by ladenz(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I knw there must be a reason I didn't made it there..............may God intervene IJN

You didnt made it?

I think I know the reason wink
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by ekiyor3: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2015
fayose4real:
if you really believe in better Nigeria you wont be saying this, as a matter of fact we may not get the job on merit, but i can aslo asure u as well that 90% of us were just lucky as we have no connection whatsoever, & as for me, am just an ordinary person like you, so your name is sorry
. Why i won't pray 4 u: u are not a straight forward person in ur first post u didn't say anything that u are among the Conpass 8 that do not have appointment letter yet.. Rather, u said we should pray 4 THEM because they really do need our prayers. now u are saying dat u are among them again. Or is that ur own is show dat nobody can change? Who even help u self? Abeg link me up.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by soleexx(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
They will grant them their heart desire in jesus name
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by powerfulsettingz: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
ladenz:

You didnt made it?
I think I know the reason wink
Juxtapose ur reason young smligle
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by 3ace(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Very unfortunate. The reason they gave that they only have control over conpass 3 and 6 is lie. It's all fraud-they don't need those positions as they are not as juicy as the ones meant for the Bsc holders. No board is responsible for anything! Awon Ole!
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by powerfulsettingz: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2015
opex044:
Op na nonsense u talk say una no follow back door.
If i expose what my experience is during d useless so called interview u wouldn't believe it. It sad though angry
Young man everybody has a story to tell concerning that
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER THOUGH...

YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM KWASHIOKOR. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ENGLISH TEACHER. IT IS ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER. ENGLISH TEACHER MEANS A TEACHER FROM ENGLAND. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by bigerboy200: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Heard there were many irregularities involving compass 8..many people who were to be placed on priority were left out and long leg was used to bring in some others ..if this was was the case then I think something must be done to make the recruitment process fair enough.. wish all concerned the very best..
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by bigerboy200: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2015
ekiyor3:
. Why i won't pray 4 u: u are not a straight forward person in ur first post u didn't say anything that u are among the Conpass 8 that do not have appointment letter yet.. Rather, u said we should pray 4 THEM because they really do need our prayers. now u are saying dat u are among them again. Or is that ur own is show dat nobody can change? Who even help u self? Abeg link me up.

Relax.. he admitted that e isn't conpass 8.. so don't hit him much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by arshavineering(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

an obvious reason. .the atomic bomb u always detonate in the name of English language
OP e go better. .u will have the last laugh
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by YabaLeftist: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
angry

As if say na me and you go dey share your salary when you get the job.

I even think say na soldiers being sent to war front for Borno you wan make we pray for. Nonsense!! !
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by tainot2002(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
People sha!

He needs your advise not counter attack. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by chikaodili09(f): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dont panick. The Lord that started the Good work in ur lives will perfect it! So just believe in him. N Remember the gift of the lord giveth joy n added no sorrow. So he will perfect it IJN, Amen!
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by izutex007(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER THOUGH...

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by opex044: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make some1 no come dey play saint for us here jooooor
powerfulsettingz:

Young man everybody has a story to tell concerning that
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by Gabson91(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
mrking3:
They should meet their god fathers for intervention! How does that concern Nairalanders? Feddie jobs is for highly connected individuals.
i second

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience As A Banker / Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.